Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good (585 Views)

Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. / What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? / Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2023
As someone who has been an obident since peter obi declared to be president.
I fought for Peter obi I argued I insulted I did all types of things for the love I have for this man.

I don't like the way peter obi and obidents are chasing this court matter.
Please STOP
Election is over, there is no point fighting Tinubu.
Just accept Reality and join support for Tinubu.
It was hard for me to accept but after 1 month I moved on and saw that no matter what . Tinubu is our president

Please let us stop the fighting and the cocaine jokes. It's making Nigeria look bad. A laughing stock to the international committee.
Obidents should support Tinubu
He will turn things around for good.
Let's give Tinubu a chance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by MASTERYANKEE: 3:11pm On May 01, 2023
Na fufu Dey your head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2023
No amount of tears will bring back peter OBI's mandate.
Let bygones be bygones
Peter obi should end this matter. It's making him look desperate.
To the point I'm even thinking we dodged a bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by TUANKU(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Let bygones be bygones
When Nigeria happen to you or your family you will eventually come to terms. Yaro banza!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by shortgun(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2023
The mandate thieves will never know peace

4 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2023
MASTERYANKEE:
Na fufu Dey your head
No need to insult me, this is why UK congratulated Tinubu. Because they saw how toxic obidents are.
Go to Twitter and see the very rude things they are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2023
TUANKU:

When Nigeria happen to you or your family you will eventually come to terms. Yaro banza!
Buhari Nigeria is different from Tinubu Nigeria. Trust me let's give Tinubu a chance and work together with him to make Nigeria greater. Just like peter obi wanted

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
shortgun:
For the sake of your mental health on may 29
You need to start accept the reality
There is nothing like stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by TUANKU(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Buhari Nigeria is different from Tinubu Nigeria. Trust me let's give Tinubu a chance and work together with him to make Nigeria greater. Just like peter obi wanted
I no talk plenty, you will eventually come to terms.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by PepperSauce: 3:31pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I fought for Peter obi I argued I insulted I did all types of things for the love I have for this man.

Please STOP
It was hard for me to accept but after 1 month I moved on and saw that no matter what . Tinubu is our president

Please let us stop the fighting and the cocaine jokes. It's making Nigeria look bad. A laughing stock to the international committee.

BRO, WHY YOU DEY TALK AS IF THEY GET OPTION FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS? BIAFRA IS JUST A MERE DREAM, WHILE IPOB IS A TERRORIST AND ALL THE UNCULTURE OBIDIENT DISPLAYING THEIR STUPIDITY EVERYWHERE BECAUSE IS A FAMILY TRAITS THAT RUN IN THEIR DNA WILL BE DEALT WITH IN NO DISTANCE TIME LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL. THAT I GUARANTEE, ARAISE!!!

1 Like

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by CivilianJTF(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Let bygones be bygones

Did you just say Peter Obis mandate? Does he even have a mandate? Who dashed him?
Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by CivilianJTF(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2023
PepperSauce:

BRO, WHY YOU DEY TALK AS IF THEY GET OPTION. BIAFRA IS JUST A MERE DREAM, WHILE IPOB IS A TERRORIST AND ALL THE UNCULTURE OBIDIENT DISPLAYING THEIR STUPIDITY EVERYWHERE WILL BE DEALT WITH IN NO DISTANCE TIME LIKE A COMMON. CRIMINAL. THAT I GUARANTEE, ARAISE!!!
God bless your brain
Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by CivilianJTF(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2023
shortgun:
That's if there was any...
Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by JealousCobra(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Please STOP

If you really know what is good for your health, you better leave Obidients out of your sudden damned marriage with Thiefñubu 😎

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by Autobot05: 4:37pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

No need to insult me, this is why UK congratulated Tinubu. Because they saw how toxic obidents are.
Go to Twitter and see the very rude things they are saying.

Ad you believe the UK likes you and care about Nigerians??

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by SultanOfAbia: 8:23pm On May 01, 2023
PepperSauce:

BRO, WHY YOU DEY TALK AS IF THEY GET OPTION FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS? BIAFRA IS JUST A MERE DREAM, WHILE IPOB IS A TERRORIST AND ALL THE UNCULTURE OBIDIENT DISPLAYING THEIR STUPIDITY EVERYWHERE BECAUSE IS A FAMILY TRAITS THAT RUN IN THEIR DNA WILL BE DEALT WITH IN NO DISTANCE TIME LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL. THAT I GUARANTEE, ARAISE!!!
stop saying nonesense
Ipob is not a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Let bygones be bygones

Why are u crying

1 Like

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by Vinnie2000(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2023
OP, start to support ur Tinubu in peace. sad

Court Case or Not,

Obidients Nationwide will continue to Support PETER OBI in all his endeavours. 😎😊

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by SultanOfAbia: 10:32pm On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

For the sake of your mental health on may 29
You need to start accept the reality
There is nothing like stolen mandate
many people go cry on that may 29th. Their tears go cause floods so make sure you carry umbrella on may 29th grin

1 Like

Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2023
This is a clear example of if you can't beat them join them. God forbid though. Tinubu is not my president
Re: Obidents Should Accept Tinubu.. For Your Own Good by kiddkash(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
Obidient obidient. What of atikulators

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo / When Last Did You Cum Guys / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.