Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,747 members, 7,924,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home (17006 Views)

Is Awka Not Observing Monday Sit At Home? / Workers Groan As States Cut Salaries Amid Inflation / Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 01, 2023
Bella15:
I agree 100%

Something drastic needs to be done
...will reducing their salaries stop insecurity ? Are the civil servants the gun men ?

If your father was a civil servant in anambra state, would you also agree 100% ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by vincenteger: 7:48pm On May 01, 2023
I hope he provides security for them as well

Wat am I even saying
Is it the security personnel that they have been killing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Antipob777(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2023
Yeboos going backward. Who did we offend in yebo land.

A man sitting comfortably in Finland enforcing sit at home in yebo land.

Oh what a fools paradise. Yebos killing yebos.

A shame.

I support my governor 100%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by oneMalik: 7:49pm On May 01, 2023
sit at home still dey ,?

Chai ! make God help these people o.

naaa wah !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Shellsploit: 7:50pm On May 01, 2023
Make soludo no go activate unknown men gun again with this his comment!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Popeonah(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2023
Soludo is a comedian governor. We don't know what he really wants. Today he is after something good soon he will be after unnecessary things.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by MrDoGood(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2023
He should walk on the road first without security to show example

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by biaframaster200: 7:53pm On May 01, 2023
Soludo has inherited bad legacy of Obiano and Peter Obi....i can not blame....because he is trying his best. If the last two predecessor has done it right ...he wouldn't have been so hard for him like this...Obi use Anambra state money to build beer factory....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Truthshscrazy: 7:53pm On May 01, 2023
Dont go and Get innocent civilians workers killed and risking their precious Lives unnecessarily to work on monday just to avoid your salary cut. Life nor get duplicate o . Yeye country that minimum wage is paltry and salary that is already not enough due to biting inflation.you want to cut it untop. Instead of going after IPOB IF U GAT BALLS and providing safe secured working environmemt and increasing salaries
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Bfly: 7:54pm On May 01, 2023
Governance ain't easy a bit. Saboteurs full ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by alimiadedayo1: 7:55pm On May 01, 2023
Weedhustler:
His serving his last term as Anambra state governor, so he can do his worst!
if he wins the election what will happen to you let me lay word in your life.. useless ipob kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by PassingShot(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:
My own be say make them divide country let everybody go him region

I want to check what will be left of Lagos when the makers and shakers of Lagos leaves to Igbo Land

Bloody Unity beggars

Oil parasites

God punish my governor Wike for inviting that walking dead that was mixed & produced by Yakubu Manhood to come commission a project in Rumuokwuta
Shame no even dey catch you with this kind of news coming out of Anambra.

Fake developers!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by NigeriaTalk: 7:56pm On May 01, 2023
They are preparing for the coming of BALABULU. Why now? Why are the Politicians like this now? Everybody dey find goodryes of BALABULU ni abeg make una shift
EcoBrick:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/01/anambra-governor-soludo-threatens-cut-salaries-workers-observing-mondays-sit-home
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by obainojazz(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2023
Also, find the scumbags harassing people working on Monday.
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by tfelicityk(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2023
The FG workers are going to work every Monday sit at home. What stop the state workers not to go to work on Monday sit at home...

They created the vacuum. why are they scared of the vacuum they created?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by freemanq(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2023
Who caused the sit at home in the first place? Will soludo provide security to workers who decides to work on Monday? This should be the major question

1 Like

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Solsix(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2023
Where will he start

1 Like

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Jack500: 8:02pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:

I want to check what will be left of Lagos when the makers and shakers of Lagos leaves to Igbo Land

Bloody Unity beggars

Oil parasites

God punish my governor Wike for inviting that walking dead that was mixed & produced by Yakubu Manhood to come commission a project in Rumuokwuta

Just shvt up! Why are you waiting for the country to be divided before moving? Empty noise maker.

Tinubu will rule you and your papa, you can go and hang yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by onuman: 8:06pm On May 01, 2023
In Imo state, the state governor has done eyes right on the now many years sit at home in his Imo West zone where he has set many years backward with unknown gunmen. Continuation of sit at home in the area is a plus to his drive to wreck one particular city in the area.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by ignis: 8:06pm On May 01, 2023
Please allow them to rest on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by 77up(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2023
So this senselessness still persists? I thought they have get sense before general election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Saga16: 8:09pm On May 01, 2023
Curtisaxel10:
Very sensible statement but highly politically insensitive. Ndi Anambra will vote him out the next chance they get.

And it will pain him well well.
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Paragon4(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2023
Rough play
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 01, 2023
Soludo is right on this. As a business man, i will never pay you for not working.
Its very simple. What happens if Ekperima tells them to sit at home for 4 days, will government continue to pay?
We don't have enough resources to continue to waste in Anambra. No work, No pay!

Mbanu, o'nwe ko di!
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2023
I agree 100% with him,but those animals terrorising innocent people in the name of Biafra,need to be severely dealt with.
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by matm: 8:23pm On May 01, 2023
thesicilian:
Correct.
I wish he can follow through on it.
Something needs to be done on this Ipob terrorism issue before it gets out of hand.

Follow on it when the police who carry guns to protect the people do not come out on Mondays.And you expect citizens to come out and protect themselves with machete or what?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Manboye: 8:23pm On May 01, 2023
i thought this Monday sit at home in South-East have been suspended or probally forgeten due to Peter Obi popularity in the resent election.
pls my South Eastern brothers, let shun this Monday Sit at home for it will not favour us.
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by richie240: 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
Den nor get liver abi?
But d hypocritical yîbos had d liver to cry to hell when mc oluomo asked d same igbos not to come out okwea?

4 yrs and counting d average igboman has bn dutifully and 'obidiently' obeying ipob/ugm's directives but will open mouth yaaaa against d policies of their hosts wherever they sojourn.

Una hypocrisy nor get part 2.
cool
1950Mack:
grin they're helpless... don't threaten them abeg... it's not their fault... if you get liver true true it is the ipob terrorists that you should attack... leave innocent workers alone abeg... it's about time... the craze of bia.fraud will die empty grin
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Downey(f): 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:

Bloody Unity beggars

Oil parasites

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by matm: 8:26pm On May 01, 2023
Before Work on Mondays can resume, there must be constant police patrol on the road and heavy mounting of checking point on the same Monday to assure people they are safe.
If not, no way .People are scared

MNK has not been released yet and ipob is still struggling to see him released.
Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by OmonnakOdapig: 8:27pm On May 01, 2023
Skyview01:
Soludo is right on this. As a business man, i will never pay you for not working.
Its very simple. What happens if Ekperima tells them to sit at home for 4 days, will government continue to pay?
We don't have enough resources to continue to waste in Anambra. No work, No pay!

Mbanu, o'nwe ko di!
As a businessman if a big snake 🐍lays siege for your poor workers and kills them one after the other every Fridays on the road to your office work place. . But you have flight conveying you to work and millions to afford personal heavy security following you about everywhere coupled with snake proof Luxury Car and bullet proof cars.

Which is more logical for you to do? LAUNCH A MANHUNT FOR THE BIG SNAKE🐍🐍 TO KILL IT OR deduct salaries of workers who sit at home on fridays? By the time you bury like 4 out of 8 of your workers who decided to risk their lives on Friday to work in order to avoid salary cut, you will know the right thing to do.

https://www.nairaland.com/7106528/sit-home-unknown-gunmen-kills

https://www.nairaland.com/6820359/sit-at-home-unknown-gunmen-scatter-people brains like moi moi

Re: Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home by Downey(f): 8:29pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Downey post=122870803][/quote] even this platform you are enjoying was made by one if Yiruva demon .

When you scammed people you call it business .

When people react you call it hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC / #lnternationalWomen'sDay: Monica Ugwuanyi, Nneze Richards, Others Celebrate / More Pictures From Osinbajo's Visit To Enugu State

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.