Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Tuesday May 2nd - Friday 5th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Tuesday May 2nd - Friday 5th (227 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines Tuesday, 20th, December 2022 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Tuesday May 2nd - Friday 5th by Godspowerpro: 7:20am On May 02, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD
Tuesday

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the impact of the Annual Liberation service and Prophetic Mantle service yesterday, and for diverse change of story testimonies that we had –
Ps. 118:23 This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for multiplying and preserving your blessings over this Commission over the past 42 years –
Ps. 132:13-15 [13]For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. [14]This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. [15]I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the massive salvation and ingathering of souls all through the just concluded “Prophetic Weeks of Harvest” –
Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the FATHER which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the full delivery of Operation Hit Your Target
Jer. 30:19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank YOU for establishing all our New Converts and New Members in this church for life, thereby turning them into active disciples of Christ
Jn. 4:29/39 [29]Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? [39]And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Tuesday May 2nd - Friday 5th by Godspowerpro: 9:58am On May 06, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Wednesday

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name Jesus, thank you for validating and revalidating the Liberation Mandate with ear tingling Liberation testimonies over the past 42 years –
Is. 14:24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for keeping the fire of revival burning in our midst, leading to continuous growth and expansion over the past 42 years –
Ps. 127:1-2 [1]Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. [2]It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Intercession 3: FATHER, thank you for confirming the prophetic Word of cell growth and replication in this church, thereby filling the land with the Word of liberation
Act. 5:28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man’s blood upon us.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank You for impactful outreaches, both as individuals and in our partnerships that has led to massive salvation of souls at the just concluded Operation Hit Your Target
Ps. 118:23 This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather multitudes into our Week of Spiritual Emphasis beginning tonight, and grant every worshipper an encounter of a lifetime – Jer. 1:12 Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Tuesday May 2nd - Friday 5th by Godspowerpro: 10:14am On May 06, 2023
Thursday

[b]LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for peace and serenity experienced in this Commission over the past 42 years –
Job 34:29 When HE giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when HE hideth his face, who then can behold HIM? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank You for Your continuous protection and preservation over this Commission and all her members from all satanic assaults –
Zech. 2:5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for sending us the Word in season in every service, resulting in the multiplication of disciples of Christ in this church –
Isa. 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Intercession 4: FATHER, thank you for empowering our Winners Satellite Fellowship operations with grace for continuous growth and further replications all through this year –
Act. 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank YOU for drafting record-breaking multitudes into this church by the compelling sound of the Holy Spirit all through Operation Hit Your Target and beyond –
Is. 5:26 And HE will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Tuesday May 2nd - Friday 5th by Godspowerpro: 11:37am On May 06, 2023
Friday

[b]LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the supernatural wisdom at work in your servant, the Apostle over this Commission in the pursuit of the Mandate over the past 42 years
Matt. 13:54 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these parables, He departed thence.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank You for the confirmation of your word in signs, wonders and diverse miracles over the past 42 years
Mk 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Intercession 3: FATHER, thank YOU for executing Your vengeance upon every agent of the devil, out to resist the continuous growth of this church all through the just concluded “Prophetic Weeks of Harvest” –
Is. 63:4 For the day of vengeance is in MINE heart, and the year of MY redeemed is come.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank YOU for opening the eyes of every contact made during Operation Hit Your Target to this church as their GOD-ordained city of refuge –
2 Sam. 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for MY people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank YOU for releasing YOUR reaper-angels into our harvest field, thereby compelling the influx of record-breaking multitudes into our Prophetic Entrance Service(s) this coming Sunday –
Matt. 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION

(1) (Reply)

African Movie Maker, Don Charles Scouts For International Island For Shoot / INTERVIEW: I Grew Up Without My Dad’s Presence, Bassey Daniels Unveils Debut Mov / I Will Bring Grammy Home – Portable Says As He Wins Artiste Of The Year Award (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.