Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi (27074 Views)

Aliyu Umar Is Dead (Ex-Kano Attorney-General) / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari / Ex-Kano Deputy Governor, Other Top Kwankwaso Loyalists Rejoin APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2023
Balablu fools won't understand
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2023
taylor88:
A country that claims they want to move forward will abandon a known healthy professor who can speak without a written material before the world

Only to chose a dead body from Guinea

A trembling oldie that doesn’t know the name of his party

A cocaine cartel leader that forcefully takes 5Billion naira monthly since 1999

A urinating armed robber

You dey mind the shameless idiot them
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by LordIsaac(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2023
obama99:

Time will tell how sagacity will make some people eat from the dustbin.
Be positive. Pray for his success.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by Imoksp(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2023
Want to have access to any e-book, movies, software, music, websites, publications, and more? I'm your plug. DM me. Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by obama99: 4:23am On May 03, 2023
LordIsaac:

Be positive. Pray for his success.

No one hates him but don't sell us dummies again
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by LordIsaac(m): 5:22am On May 03, 2023
obama99:

No one hates him but don't sell us dummies again
Lagos is what it is today because he remains the best of the four major contenders...period.
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by gaskiyamagana: 6:42am On May 03, 2023
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by GetSenseNow: 7:02am On May 03, 2023
richie240:
Oga rest, democracy is a matter of numbers!
Do you have up to 8 million votes to make d shortman win?

If not, rest and stop misyarning like d average noisemaker obidient!
cool
It's thinking like this that has made Nigeria a shithole and will remain a shithole. To you guys, election is only about your man winning, you don't think about what happens after he wins.
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by richie240: 7:07am On May 03, 2023
Are u even a nigerian to begin with?
Are u not one of those pikins who day and night call Nigeria 'zoo'?
Nwokem, rest Biko!
cool
GetSenseNow:

It's thinking like this that has made Nigeria a shithole and will remain a shithole. To you guys, election is only about your man winning, you don't think about what happens after he wins.
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by GetSenseNow: 7:20am On May 03, 2023
richie240:
Are u even a nigerian to begin with?
Are u not one of those pikins who day and night call Nigeria 'zoo'?
Nwokem, rest Biko!
cool
But Nigeria IS a zoo. Just look at the antics of your leaders and their foolish followers and, if you're honest with yourself, you'll admit that Nigeria is being run worse than a zoo.

As for my previous post, you'll admit everything I said there is the truth and that's why you ignored the message and attacked the messenger, which is what you and your kind do
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by richie240: 7:25am On May 03, 2023
I would've responded to dt post, but being that I'll have bn dignifying sm1 who (in d first instance) neither is a nigerian nor blvs in nigeria dissuaded me nwokem!

It's like devil ranting and d angels trying to respond to his allegations
cool
GetSenseNow:

But Nigeria IS a zoo. Just look at the antics of your leaders and their foolish followers and, if you're honest with yourself, you'll admit that Nigeria is being run worse than a zoo.

As for my previous post, you'll admit everything I said there is the truth and that's why you ignored the message and attacked the messenger, which is what you and your kind do
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by obama99: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
LordIsaac:

Lagos is what it is today because he remains the best of the four major contenders...period.

When you wake up to reality call me. I don't adore mediocrity.
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by Cromagnon: 4:05pm On May 03, 2023
nairalanda1:
His party did not choose him, and he did not do the spadework at all to get enough support.

Once Tinubu got several strategic governors in his pocket, the deal was sealed.

Yeah, a dream race would have been Osibanjo for APC vs Obi for PDP. But the sad thing is, wishes can't be horses. Also, upper class and middle class technocrats always lose out when it is time to play politics in Nigeria. SLS is also another good example.
what is dreamy about a man with no clout and no achievement? What did he do BS commissioner in Lagos. What will he do out of his death as president. No be by speaking grammar o
Same goes for obi
No be quoting GDP figures
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by orisa37: 4:59pm On May 03, 2023
IT IS ANOTHER 8 YEARS BACKWARDS.
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by LordIsaac(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2023
obama99:

When you wake up to reality call me. I don't adore mediocrity.
Same here.
Re: Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi by GypsyStings: 1:57am On May 07, 2023
maasoap:

Nothing is given, kid, unless it is your inheritance. grin grin grin
You want something, you take it! You want something that others want too, you plan for it, you work hard for it.

Are you listening to yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day / Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN / Political Moves To Save Saraki’s Job Crumble - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.