Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,358 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) (26229 Views)

Former Abia Speaker Chinedum Orji Officially Joins APC (Photos) / Former Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Dumps PDP / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Voted Best Speaker Of the Year' Back-to-Back (Pixs)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by mtngloetiartel: 3:48am On May 03, 2023
To spoil his retirement privileges. If a governor no end well, he no go get retirement packages
DSS1335:
Of what essence is there to the impeachment of a looser with less than a month in office?
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:42am On May 03, 2023
Corridon:
End of the road for the thief.

in other country governace is a serious business

in nigeria is a comedic show
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by LtCZAR: 5:53am On May 03, 2023
chidooh1:
I don't know why people always talk trash about Abia state. I spent my 2023 holiday in Abia state which lasted for two months January and February, what i saw with my eyes is different from what you guys always say here. Abia state has so many good roads even newly constructed ones, driving was like a fun no traffic no potholes i was really amazed with the level of development there.

It true, there are some good roads in Abia. But you see, Abia south senatorial constituency is in shambles and complete neglect.

Aba, the commercial city is nothing to write home about.
It's even worse under this current administration.
Ikpeazu should be called out for this.
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Corridon: 5:58am On May 03, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

in other country governace is a serious business

in nigeria is a comedic show
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by SisterAnn(f): 6:23am On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nothing good ever comes out of this state. I hope otti will change the narrative
Have you ever been to Abia state or just your usual opinion on every topic?
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by stevups(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Have you ever been to Abia State or just what you read on the net and in newspapers?

Aba is a place where you go with a nylon bag and in 2 to 5 years you have started building a house without having a surname or any connection before coming to the city.

I have been to Abia severally. Abia is a shadow of itself. The roads are death traps
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2023
Once you loose power all your enemies that has been marauding as friends will start creeping out one by one from hiding.. I'm sure most of the the people that impeached him have been singing his praises right from the time his father was was Govenor 😂😂😂😂🤣
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Jagaban2012: 7:28am On May 03, 2023
Some stupid people here will soon blame Tinubu for the impeachment in Abia state...

ELLU PEE Propaganda 0party
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2023
hardbody:

I am sorry to ask but is this Orji one of rhe descendants of the patrimony of the state dating back to Orji Uzo Kalu through TA Orji and Okezie? I don't seem to know this guy or maybe he was foisted on the people by the powers that be

In anycase, good riddance to bad rubbish. Abia shall rise again
He is the son of T.A Orjih the governor Orjih Kalu selected after leaving office
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by sacajawea: 8:19am On May 03, 2023
nazicartel:
Ikuku is my guy.. according to Tiwa Savage. This guy has too much money without any enterprise.
Is that his nickname? Ikuku?
And Tiwa savage actually sang about him in a song?

1 Like

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by vertueptime: 8:51am On May 03, 2023
To teach a valuable lesson.
DSS1335:
Of what essence is there to the impeachment of a looser with less than a month in office?
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by DSS1335: 9:05am On May 03, 2023
vertueptime:

To teach a valuable lesson.

Not necessary if you really know who this guy is. He Is so filthy rich that he can afford to purchase a toilet seat for N10m in one of his edifice in FCT when his father was the governor then.
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 11:03am On May 03, 2023
Toothless dogs, end of the road for the orjis
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by aestake: 1:57pm On May 03, 2023
Thanksful:
Once you loose lose, your enemies go come out from their hiding places showing their sharp weapons
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2023
nazicartel:
Ikuku is my guy.. according to Tiwa Savage. This guy has too much money without any enterprise.
If your papa becomes A Governor for 8years, you suppose get serious money na.

Ikuku disturb for Abia those days his Dad was in power.

Good things Abians liberate...But, I dont think Otti will be the saviour.

1 Like

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by nazicartel(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2023
Munzy14:

If your papa becomes A Governor for 8years, you suppose get serious money na.

Ikuku disturb for Abia those days his Dad was in power.

Good things Abians liberate...But, I dont think Otti will be the saviour.
Saviour ?... Abia should just get a governor that will build roads and pay salaries/pensions. They don't even have issue in that state, just that the governors are too incompetent. Focus on infrastructure. That's all...
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Nathan2016: 10:16am On May 04, 2023
chidooh1:
I don't know why people always talk trash about Abia state. I spent my 2023 holiday in Abia state which lasted for two months January and February, what i saw with my eyes is different from what you guys always say here. Abia state has so many good roads even newly constructed ones, driving was like a fun no traffic no potholes i was really amazed with the level of development there.

The problem with people is they dont go out and swallow everything they see online. They even enjoy believing the lie.

Abia state is no different from other states that have same issues.

But I can tell you most villages in Abia state look better than many parts in Ogun.

Go to Abriba, Igbere and see road network and houses. You cant compare those ones to where I have been in Ogun especially it been close to Lagos.

Abia hopefully will advance but the outright painting it bad is what i cant understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No PDP Governorship Candidate In Imo State: INEC / Youths Set Ablaze PDP Chieftain's House In Jos / Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.