Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

People Take Kind People For Granted, Set Boundaries - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / People Take Kind People For Granted, Set Boundaries (288 Views)

Why Do People At Work Always Assume A Lady Who Sets Boundaries Is Not Humble / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / Steps To Set Boundaries Between Your Work And Personal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Take Kind People For Granted, Set Boundaries by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:57pm On May 02, 2023
People Take Kind People For Granted, Set Boundaries

I am one of the most kindest soul ever but have learnt one thing about human being they can be two face.

They come in saying the good stuff to make you feel good but at your back they say nasty things that's why I am very careful about who is accessible to me.

I have seen and experience the good and bad out of it.

And I am setting boundaries and that's why I feel when you set boundaries on some certain things you no longer accept people tend to hate you or dislike you because they cant stand being treated the way they treat you.

Be kind but have boundaries.

It's better to be kind to people who will appreciate and value your worth than to be surrounded by fake people and ungrateful people as well users who come in Deceit thinking they are wise but one thing I know about the character is that you can't hide it for long it will truly reveal itself is just a matter of time.

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Take Kind People For Granted, Set Boundaries by Ayojideonline(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
People Take Kind People For Granted, Set Boundaries

I am one of the most kindest soul ever but have learnt one thing about human being they can be two face.

They come in saying the good stuff to make you feel good but at your back they say nasty things that's why I am very careful about who is accessible to me.

I have seen and experience the good and bad out of it.

And I am setting boundaries and that's why I feel when you set boundaries on some certain things you no longer accept people tend to hate you or dislike you because they cant stand being treated the way they treat you.

Be kind but have boundaries.

It's better to be kind to people who will appreciate and value your worth than to be surrounded by fake people and ungrateful people as well users who come in Deceit thinking they are wise but one thing I know about the character is that you can't hide it for long it will truly reveal itself is just a matter of time.

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

I feel you on this one. Pretty accurate to say and experience is the best teacher. Just that atimes it also takes you to better places. It's still pays to be good. Just saying, i get your point well !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Take Kind People For Granted, Set Boundaries by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Ayojideonline:

I feel you on this one. Pretty accurate to say and experience is the best teacher. Just that atimes it also takes you to better places. It's still pays to be good. Just saying, i get your point well !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / The Power Of Media Relations In Public Relations / E-commerce Store As A Career How To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.