Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,784 members, 7,965,935 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari (10211 Views)

Some Nigerians Use Religion To Advance Political Agenda – Buhari / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by ladyn4real(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2023
Yes, we have all witnessed it

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Arome14(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I-have-delivered-on-change-agenda-Buhari
Pmb stop self praising yourself, let the people of Nigeria assess your score card and give their vedit

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by happney65: 11:49am On May 03, 2023
veekid:
Olofo

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by bukatyne(f): 12:06pm On May 03, 2023
When this grandpa talks, I am tempted to believe he is really Jubril of Sudan.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by rippa(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Baba Buhari.....
The pattern of criticism of Baba Buhari is the same. Some people don't even read the article before going on shameless criticism of Baba Buhari.
If the shameless PDP was building houses at the same rate that Baba Buhari constructed some house in the last 8 years maybe the housing deficit would have reduced a bit.
Baba Buhari has tried his best,at least a project was started in 2017,7.5 billion was approved for the project,by May 2023,it was commissioned.
We know how these criminal politicans and criminal civil servants behave in Nigeria,after money is approved for a project,the money is squandered and embezzled, thereafter the project is abandoned for 30 years. The pattern of criminality continues and the project becomes a failed one.
If in doubt ask the criminal PDP who can't complete a simple sectariart after collecting billions during their fund raiser.
You will be shocked that the criminal PDP whose secretary is accusing Baba Buhari of incompetence collected around 5 billion naira around 12 years ago for their sectariart,yet can't finish the project, can open his dirty mouth and accuse baba Buhari of being a failure for completing a housing project of more than 100 houses with 9.5 billion naira in less than 5 years.
Please Nigerians who's the failure between the Failed PDP and Baba Buhari.
Baba Buhari you are a wonderful man,the Almighty Allah will continue to bless you and your household for the purposeful leadership you gave this country for the last 8 years.
God bless Nigeria.
are u not foolish like this?

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Kinehap: 12:48pm On May 03, 2023
Buhari needs to be arrested and send to jail after May 29.

I have never seen a weak and clueless general in all my life. No wonder he was removed from office in the military regime.

Such a failure

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2023
Nice one sir we are seeing the effect
Wicked man

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by fcbelle72(f): 2:41pm On May 03, 2023
Shut the Bleep up,
You lier

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Elev82014: 3:08pm On May 03, 2023
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Tuesday, in Abuja, said his regime had delivered change to Nigerians."

Of course, his regime has brought change to Nigerians. His administration has brought untold hardship to Nigeria and Nigerians. Life has no meaning in Nigeria after his 8 years in office.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by joba4luv: 4:53pm On May 03, 2023
Shameless and senseless man with all the poverty and killings in the land couple with trillions of debt

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:00pm On May 03, 2023
Madmax beta pass this one that is annoying every Nigerian angry e no go ever better for you baba tribalism even in hell ,no rest for you oloshi. sadpast 8years of disaster,8yes of tribal division and hatred, 8yrs of wilderness,8yrs of wilderness low lights,patrol scarcity,using naira to buy naira,useless policy promoting hunger,causing youths to criminality and scams,8yrs of squandering our oil revenue tripping abroad for expensive med curtail.Have you ever be interviewd once to tell us about naija? Wali,may it never be well with you if you dont return all the monies you collected as salary for eight years,and no peace for you anywhere you run to,far or near.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by LionTiger(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=lewis33 post=122899058]How can all these be blessing? Or are you being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by uchwar1: 8:01pm On May 03, 2023
Ofcourse you did. Nobody is arguing that with you. The change really showed us shege

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by cardoctor(m): 1:45am On May 04, 2023
Oh yeah
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by litaninja(m): 1:55am On May 04, 2023
These ones are mad.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Britishpea: 5:39am On May 04, 2023
Buhari Buhari Buhari. Where are our refineries that yu promised us? You said you would give us one each 2 years. You no dey even talk about am again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government Signs MOU With China's Hebei Province / NNPC Seals LNG Deals For Domestic & International Markets. / ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.