Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:39 AM

Am I Allowed To Do Internship In India After Completing My MBBS In Russia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I Allowed To Do Internship In India After Completing My MBBS In Russia? (250 Views)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / What Benefits Can I Get By Doing My MBBS In Kazakhstan? / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Allowed To Do Internship In India After Completing My MBBS In Russia? by Mbbsinabroad18: 8:03am On May 03, 2023
Yes, you are allowed to do an internship in India after completing your MBBS in Russia. However, you will need to meet certain eligibility criteria and follow the guidelines set by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for foreign medical graduates.

To be eligible to do an internship in India, you will need to pass the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). This is a mandatory exam for foreign medical graduates who wish to practice in India. You will also need to fulfill other requirements such as having a valid passport, and visa, and completing the necessary paperwork for registration with the state medical council where you wish to practice.

It is important to note that the rules and regulations related to foreign medical graduates may change from time to time, so it is recommended to check the latest guidelines before planning to pursue an internship in India.

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Proofread Your Documents / How To Solve This Expression Pls / FUBK Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.