Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,133 members, 7,887,271 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs (10541 Views)

Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / How To Answer Common Interview Questions / List Common Interview Questions For Graduate Trainee Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by AnthonyAk(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2023
These are too broad
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Kunlexity(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2023
It's well
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by ogeenanthony(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2023
Saved
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 04, 2023
Professorcplus:
grin I did not bother reading... Person wey go give you job, no go stress you.
I Dey tell you; Dem no need ask all this plenty talk for you, just small test. Managements no get that time anymore!
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Oyindamolah: 7:20am On May 05, 2023
Efisko1:

Link not working please
it's working, remove the brackets
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Oyindamolah: 7:20am On May 05, 2023
smiley
stevups:

Good
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Oyindamolah: 7:21am On May 05, 2023
Just starting off your career? Converse don't argue.

As a professional, you will engage with people day in and day out; just like yourself, everyone has got a point and a perspective on issues.

I need you to be conscious, respectful and constructive in your interactions. In every conversation, have a structure in mind which involves sharing your own thoughts, feelings and factual information. At the same time, listen to the other person with the intent to understand their point of view.

Having an open mind in every conversation is important because you will easily see opportunities to learn new things and unlearn old things that are no longer valid to the situation.

As young professionals, there is this urge to prove that we are sound and intelligent which leads us to arguing with people we should be learning from. I'm not sure if it is an ego thing or a perception thing but when you argue your way through issues, you will create tension, make yourself and others feel uncomfortable and you will likely get nothing new out of the whole deal. It may also lead to breaking down of relationships you should be building.

Irrespective of the person you are engaging, whether it is a junior team member or your boss's boss, you should show empathy, patience and willingness to be vulnerable so you can clearly articulate issues from different perspectives.

Have a beautiful weekend wink
Yugoslavia247:

Na rubbish you write. If them use this criteria interview you. U self go dey jobless.

I stopped working over 5 years a go
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Just starting off your career? Converse don't argue.

As a professional, you will engage with people day in and day out; just like yourself, everyone has got a point and a perspective on issues.

I need you to be conscious, respectful and constructive in your interactions. In every conversation, have a structure in mind which involves sharing your own thoughts, feelings and factual information. At the same time, listen to the other person with the intent to understand their point of view.

Having an open mind in every conversation is important because you will easily see opportunities to learn new things and unlearn old things that are no longer valid to the situation.

As young professionals, there is this urge to prove that we are sound and intelligent which leads us to arguing with people we should be learning from. I'm not sure if it is an ego thing or a perception thing but when you argue your way through issues, you will create tension, make yourself and others feel uncomfortable and you will likely get nothing new out of the whole deal. It may also lead to breaking down of relationships you should be building.

Irrespective of the person you are engaging, whether it is a junior team member or your boss's boss, you should show empathy, patience and willingness to be vulnerable so you can clearly articulate issues from different perspectives.

Have a beautiful weekend winkI stopped working over 5 years a go

You always contradict yourself. Playing hide and seek with words.

With your enslaving words. Looking for people to be vulnerable so you can use them and later blame them for being vulnerable.

Mr just focus on your 1 month cut and registration fee for helping people find jobs
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Oyindamolah: 3:39am On May 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

With your enslaving words. Looking for people to be vulnerable so you can use them and later blame them for being vulnerable.

Mr Ms just focus on your 1 month cut and registration fee for helping people find jobs
undecided
Re: Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs by Oyindamolah: 3:56pm On May 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Mr Ms just focus on your 1 month cut and registration fee for helping people find jobs
I do not charge to give jobs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do Banks Pay Their Industrial Training Staff? / Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career / Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.