Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded (19212 Views)

Abuja Airport Shut Down As Aircraft Overshoots Runway (Pictures/Video) / Dana Air Passengers Protest Over Air Conditioning Issue (Video) / ‘1500’ Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Ghana — After Four Days (2) (3) (4)

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by yinkus6750(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2023
After workers day of deceit and promises, comes the strike.
Labour is waking up
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Collins87: 2:35pm On May 03, 2023
A BIG problem.
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Saga16: 2:36pm On May 03, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Did you know that it was unanimously agreed that Shehu Shagari will hand over power to an Igboman 1987 to maintain the "One Nigeria" Policy. But Buhari and some Civilians like Umaro Diko had a conspiracy not to allow that to happen and so Buhari took power in 1983....#KNOW YOUR HISTORY.

So you wanted them to undemocratically hand power to an igbo president.

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Chetas81(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
They are joking
joke indeed
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by OctavianAC(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2023
depz:
I wish the passengers of that air peace flight that experienced turbulence from Uyo to Lagos had died. I wish the plane crashed and killed every single one of them. Now that they survived, most of them would go to church and start giving nonsense testimonies about being saved by a stupid God that does not exist, causing more people to believe in that nonsense called religion and making our country cease to progress

Be careful, if you still want to last for years
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by flexyrule(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2023
depz:
I wish the passengers of that air peace flight that experienced turbulence from Uyo to Lagos had died. I wish the plane crashed and killed every single one of them. Now that they survived, most of them would go to church and start giving nonsense testimonies about being saved by a stupid God that does not exist, causing more people to believe in that nonsense called religion and making our country cease to progress
Somebody call 911.

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by bikefab(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2023
Ike gwuru this country I swear. Strike is the only civil language the government understands. The other language is banditry and terrorism
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Kennitrust(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2023
depz:
demon

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Emperormartin(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2023
Hope uzodimma is hated all round in Imo state
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Tingotoe: 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Did you know that it was unanimously agreed that Shehu Shagari will hand over power to an Igboman 1987 to maintain the "One Nigeria" Policy. But Buhari and some Civilians like Umaro Diko had a conspiracy not to allow that to happen and so Buhari took power in 1983....#KNOW YOUR HISTORY.
This statement is a flat out lie
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by staga: 2:50pm On May 03, 2023
depz:

You are the one who needs to die. slowpoke!

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Myself2(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2023
Again shocked shocked shocked.??
Na wa oooo, what even is their grouse?
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by dazzlingd(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2023
depz:

This is so lame, even with the people that died in churches and the planes that have crashed in the past, did it stop people from going to church.
Why are you this stupid

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by NaijaCover(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2023
Saga16:

So you wanted them to undemocratically hand power to an igbo president.

The Unanimous agreement was done by the ruling party NPN to hand over there party flag to an Igboman....#KNOW UR HISTORY.
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
This statement is a flat out lie
much expected comment from a country where the teaching of history is removed...
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by dafeoroyo: 2:54pm On May 03, 2023
depz:

Werey
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by shankara7: 2:56pm On May 03, 2023
What is the reason for the strike action?
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Tingotoe: 2:56pm On May 03, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
much expected comment from a country where the teaching of history is removed...
I've read more history books than you and there was no such agreement to make an Ibo president after Shagari. It's just revisionist Ibo propaganda

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by mmsen: 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
depz:

Even if those people had died fools would have gone to church to give one useless testimony after another.
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Lordatkinson: 3:00pm On May 03, 2023
depz:

See frustration and aggression in ACTION!
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by funshint(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2023
This present NLC leadership might just be nearing it's end. It's partisanship is well known.
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by moshino(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2023
depz:

You had to go register a new nl account to vomit your garbage, then used your old account to like it, incredible. Your life must be a complete mess, enjoy your suffering.

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
I've read more history books than you and there was no such agreement to make an Ibo president after Shagari. It's just revisionist Ibo propaganda
my friend! I don't boast to know all, just like the APC ruling party Unanimously agreed to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket. The Ruling party NPN of Shagary in Collaboration with Zik and other Nationalist Agreed that Power will be handed to an Igboman by the end of his tenure in 1987.. this generated chaos among some northern elites who were mainly young military officers who were called "THE KADUNA MAFIA" the conspiracy was high that Buhari took over power the same year that Shagari was sworn in... #KNOW YOUR HISTORY.
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Megabig: 3:07pm On May 03, 2023
Do y’all work with time over there? I know a lot of them already have things scheduled and now have to change their plans
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Schifo: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Why say such ? Why wish evil for your fellow human being(s) It is very unfortunate.
depz:

Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by mordred44: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by OYEDIPE(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/air-passengers-stranded-as-nlc-tuc-shut-down-lagos-airport/
This is a very reporting. No reason given for the industrial action.
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by Tingotoe: 3:55pm On May 03, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
my friend! I don't boast to know all, just like the APC ruling party Unanimously agreed to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket. The Ruling party NPN of Shagary in Collaboration with Zik and other Nationalist Agreed that Power will be handed to an Igboman by the end of his tenure in 1987.. this generated chaos among some northern elites who were mainly young military officers who were called "THE KADUNA MAFIA" the conspiracy was high that Buhari took over power the same year that Shagari was sworn in... #KNOW YOUR HISTORY.
Nonsense! Give me a quote from a credible source
Re: Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded by sleemoon(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2023
No wonder our parcel at Speedaf failed Custom Clearance

Nigerians In Jamaica / 3rd Mainland Bridge In Nigeria To Undergo Us $52.6m Rehabilitation / Traffic Advisory As APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos (Updated)