Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,887 members, 7,931,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) (5608 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Octopussssy(f): 1:35pm On May 03, 2023
VawulencePromax is my boyfriend
Here is his pictures...he's the most handsome guy on earth. I love him more than my life smiley

Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by VictorUSA15: 1:39pm On May 03, 2023
You are one of the most useless girls in this forum.

20 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by BarrTheKing: 1:41pm On May 03, 2023
With his head like drum?

I think that Handsomeness now has another meaning.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Nataliace(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by efelicity: 1:45pm On May 03, 2023
Your boyfriend it is really handsome.
I is you be me to lest us cheated on them ooo.
My it why become do to you well.
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2023
Person wey no get ear dey wear earpiece
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by nightfox01(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2023
You mean your picture
ODE

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 03, 2023
This one looking like person wey just arrive from kiri kiri prison.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by marlow1962(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2023
Oh wow
I thought it was obamamessi or Johnthegreat?

Where those kids self, I no dy see their post again. Abi their Monika don chop life ban? Haha e e fit be sha, cus the mods for here na modafuckers.
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2023
I had him banished for not listening when I told him to stop following me.. grin grin grin
Octopussssy:
Here is his pictures...he's the most handsome guy on earth. I love him more than my life smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Olachase(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
Octopussssy:
he's a Liverpool fans, go check table

You go soon chop breakfast 😁😁
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by iInjureHerYansh: 3:26pm On May 03, 2023
I can imagine what he must be passing through with that your olosho kpekus angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by mirinder: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I can imagine what he must be passing through with that your olosho kpekus angry
thats ishilove. Nairaland's holy and blameless gal
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by mirinder: 3:41pm On May 03, 2023
Shaqfu, come and see ishilove's boo. You've been played
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by VictorUSA15: 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I am busy looking for big yansh. Thunder fire you
Your forefathers came from coven. I can see it all over you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Octopussssy(f): 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I am busy looking for big yansh. Thunder fire you
Idiot stop trolling innocent girls.
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by MechanicMike: 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
Octopussssy:

^^^^SIOFRA...YOU AGAIN....U NOW CALLIN YOR SEF PUCCCCCCCCCI. HOW SAD!!!! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Octopussssy(f): 3:53pm On May 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I had him banished for not listening when I told him to stop following me.. grin grin grin
He deserves your rejection.
He is a scumbag grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2023
This is what handsome looks like bro. Stop faking monikers.

Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Benoxvals(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2023
That boy fool needs some food
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:
You are one of the most useless girls in this forum.
That is her picture
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Banbulu: 6:11pm On May 03, 2023
efelicity:
Your boyfriend it is really handsome.
I is you be me to lest us cheated on them ooo.
My it why become do to you well.

Mehn grin what kind of English is this undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by labake1(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2023
He looks hungry
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by thesicilian: 6:59pm On May 03, 2023
So these are the kind of people we try to have reasonable discussions with on this forum
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by losky83: 7:08pm On May 03, 2023
Octopussssy:
YOU SAY?
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by Pickmycall: 7:11pm On May 03, 2023
Mod don ban your other Monika?
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by losky83: 7:12pm On May 03, 2023
Octopussssy:
WHAT DID THE GUY DO TO YOU?
AFTER YOU WILL START TO RUN FROM PILLER TO POAST LOOKING FOR A HUSBAND AND THAT IS WHEN YOU WOULD START TO FIND WITCHES IN YOUR FAMILY LIKE CIA TO BLAME FOR THIS YOUR STUPID LIFE.
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:59pm On May 03, 2023
I can understand, he is the one that stole away your virginity! Kai! Things dey happen but wait till you tested another gbola; you go know say love is not blind.
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 10:50pm On May 03, 2023
He looks like a sacrifice that was rejected at Okija shrine that year!
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by henndukwe18: 11:51am On May 04, 2023
D truth b say d guy fine, BT I fine pass am
Re: My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) by cactusJack(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2023
Head like Nigeria coat of arms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I A Virgin? / Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.