Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike (56410 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dittodat: 9:14pm On May 03, 2023
Juanmike:
And you for carrying it like gala
Ok you hawk Gala in Lagod traffic. No wonder. Bye.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Juanmike(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:

Ok you hawk Gala in Lagod traffic. No wonder. Bye.
faggy
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2023
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by IntelligentGoat: 9:52pm On May 03, 2023
Welcome to breakfast at last.
Wike Don chop small
A guy man can not guy a guyoyo
Old soldier still dey active
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by jobgbemi(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2023
Xlogistics:
Wahala wahala in portable’s voice.

Do you have erectile dysfunction?

Mention me for help ASAP o

Please help o. Na 5 secs o
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Wike, you see your life!? After rigging for Tinubu, him and his minions wasted no time in throwing you under the bus! shocked
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by enobongalfred: 10:35pm On May 03, 2023
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Xplorepd: 11:42pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?

Someone who grew an economy from 500million monthly to almost 6billion does not know the meaning of GDP. Maybe you should go and check Peter Obi record before exposing yourself here
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Urchmandee(m): 11:53pm On May 03, 2023
fredoooooo:
Asiwaju sabi drive these mumunis and obirodents crazy ... Baba wey don already pay for the flyover with lots of other goodies for wike to follow. grin cheesy grin
Tinubu hold these obituarists number, he just dey dial am anyhow he want..
Baba will just give them trivialities to keep talking about while he does the work .. sebi na talkative una wan be , keep on talking and abusing , while he keep winningcheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

We know you guys are many on social media. Paid agents to foster the Tinubu project, but don't worry, it's only a matter of time.
I can't forget in a hurry in 2015 when some people were shouting 'Sai Baba' upandan, today, they no fit 'Sai Baba' again because he don play and e don show.

Like I said, it is only a matter of time.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dshocker(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is how a man talks. You worked for me is not a reason why I should allow you to hold me to ransom. You will only get what is due to your people.

They think they are dealing with Peter Obi.

What has Peter Obi got to do with this situation?
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by GigLad: 1:06am On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:

Abeg o. Where make I send a dm?
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by cardoctor(m): 1:35am On May 04, 2023
Simple as that
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by ccollins(m): 3:33am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.
criminal. U think u can disseminate lies and deceive the public with your propaganda , deceits and lies. Which Nigerians voted for such type of person with questionable character
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Xlogistics(m): 5:04am On May 04, 2023
GigLad:

Abeg o. Where make I send a dm?

Good. See my signature for contact details. Hold 400 naira
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Xlogistics(m): 5:05am On May 04, 2023
jobgbemi:

Please help o. Na 5 secs o

Good. See my signature for contact details. Hold 400 naira For my fruits and veg recipe book, it works like magic.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Tunlapa80: 6:49am On May 04, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?

It is funny that you said the person that increased the IGR of Lagos from “a paltry N600 million monthly, to N51 billion does not know the meaning of GDP. No Governor in Nigeria has ever done half of that. A first class Chartered Account. Your hate is too much
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Galaxydon1(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:

Tinubu needs it
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Galaxydon1(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2023
Btruth:
.....he will eventually when he get to power. It was only a joke. At least 50% will be refund.
are you tinubu
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 7:49am On May 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the kind of president we are going to have,some very rare and impressive characteristics...some dunce are still shouting drug baron.the way this one is shouting sycophants e be like you just found the meaning,anyway I can see your headache is terminal so Rest In Peace.
I know it pains you because that word aptly describe you lots.
What is impressive about a would be president saying he has to be begged before doing the right thing if you're in your right sense.
I can see your mumuism is incurable.
Rot in hell
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 7:52am On May 04, 2023
Tunlapa80:

It is funny that you said the person that increased the IGR of Lagos from “a paltry N600 million monthly, to N51 billion does not know the meaning of GDP. No Governor in Nigeria has ever done half of that. A first class Chartered Account. Your hate is too much
First of all, it's been debunked as a lie that he met Lagos igr at 600m. He actually met it at over a billion.
Secondly, when he left office in 2007, Lagos igr was at 6bn. Except you mean he was still running the state after leaving office, he never generated 51bn.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Lanretoye(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

I know it pains you because that word aptly describe you lots.
What is impressive about a would be president saying he has to be begged before doing the right thing if you're in your right sense.
I can see your mumuism is incurable.
Rot in hell
you know more than a president and you have never been even class captain all your lifetime,all these attitudes makes you remain a loser in life i swear.if he doesnt reimburse him,hang your self.the sense wey u get has gotten you the front page of a magazine?,stop being foolish boy.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 9:32am On May 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
you know more than a president and you have never been even class captain all your lifetime,all these attitudes makes you remain a loser in life i swear.if he doesnt reimburse him,hang your self.the sense wey u get has gotten you the front page of a magazine?,stop being foolish boy.
There's a lot of daftness in this rant.
You don't know me to say what I've been or not been. You're obviously projecting yourself on me. That's daft.
If anything, what buhari has taught us is that being president is not as a result of any superior intellect or insight. So, to equate being president to being knowledgeable shows why you grovel and make yourself an Internet bash Ali for politicians. It's obviously because you see them as superior to you and therefore worthy of your cult worship and servitude. Another pitiful and daft outlook.
You also project the fact you're a loser on me. Wrong! Boy. You Internet rats have been lately programmed to believe supporting a winner makes you one as well. I think it shows how low your puppeteers think of you that they can regal you with such foolishness. Being a Madrid supporter does not make you a champions league medal owner. It's foolishness to think so. You're not differentfrom the Arsenal supporter in terms of value. Yours is just flippant, empty emotional drunkenness.
Lastly, since your main aim in life is to grace the front page of a magazine, I suggest you take your own advice and hang yourself so you can achieve that. Since the only other way you can do that is if you're caught in your petty thief business.
Dullard.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Lanretoye(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

There's a lot of daftness in this rant.
You don't know me to say what I've been or not been. You're obviously projecting yourself on me. That's daft.
If anything, what buhari has taught us is that being president is not as a result of any superior intellect or insight. So, to equate being president to being knowledgeable shows why you grovel and make yourself an Internet bash Ali for politicians. It's obviously because you see them as superior to you and therefore worthy of your cult worship and servitude. Another pitiful and daft outlook.
You also project the fact you're a loser on me. Wrong! Boy. You Internet rats have been lately programmed to believe supporting a winner makes you one as well. I think it shows how low your puppeteers think of you that they can regal you with such foolishness. Being a Madrid supporter does not make you a champions league medal owner. It's foolishness to think so. You're not differentfrom the Arsenal supporter in terms of value. Yours is just flippant, empty emotional drunkenness.
Lastly, since your main aim in life is to grace the front page of a magazine, I suggest you take your own advice and hang yourself so you can achieve that. Since the only other way you can do that is if you're caught in your petty thief business.
Dullard.
buhari is a president and was an head of state,I doubt if your lineage has ever produced a LG chairman.a daft person ruling you that is not,shows how unfortunate you are.stop diagracing your self,none of your lineage will talk when buhari is talking.you do t even see your moniker self,do you know what is kukute?...I shouldn't even engage a midget,bye.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 10:23am On May 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
buhari is a president and was an head of state,I doubt if your lineage has ever produced a LG chairman.a daft person ruling you that is not,shows how unfortunate you are.stop diagracing your self,none of your lineage will talk when buhari is talking.you do t even see your moniker self,do you know what is kukute?...I shouldn't even engage a midget,bye.
Before you ask what my lineage has produced, tell me what your lineage has produced apart from you, a clown and asslicker.
I guess buhari did not rule you. So you were not unfortunate in that regard. When i detected daftness in you, some people will think I'm just playing yet you keep proving me right.
You keep yapping on lineage as if you're any better. Your brain is being used to wipe the mess of politicians on the net. Is that something your lineage can be proud of? I guess not.
Go get a life. An Internet rat is not a veritable career. Dafto.
You're even so daft you can't understand your mother tongue. I'm sure you're one of those claiming to be original Yoruba.

Don't run. Come and hear more how unfortunate in life.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Goke7: 10:29am On May 04, 2023
Restructuring here we come, every mallam with im kettle
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by juman(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2023
"You have to lobby me.”

It make sense.

The new governor will certainly get large part of the money as refund.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by juman(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2023
Without G5 governors tinubu victory would have been difficult.
G5 support ensure power shift to the shout.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by benjazzy009(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Old useless Guinean thief.
tongue
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Old useless Guinean thief.
your fada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs / PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) / No Vehicle Will Move Between These Hours On Election Days – IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.