Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) (43081 Views)

Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic) / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Penguin2: 6:47am On May 04, 2023
seguno2:

Zero tolerance for crime, yet you are ruled by criminals who have failed to provide something as basic as pipe borne water in every building for the past 24 years?

Who are you labouring in vain to fool apart from yourself
Tinubu was fined for drug related offense in the US. He was governor of Lagos.

Sanwolu was convicted of fraud in the US, he’s the current governor of Lagos.

Dapo Abiodun was convicted of fraud in same US. He’s the current governor of Ogun state.

Tell me one Southeast governor with such baggage, history or past.🤔
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by adid09011617135(f): 6:54am On May 04, 2023
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Chucks13: 7:04am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:
Thesame Anambra community that celebrates the fraudster called Bitter Obi that sent their children home due to high tuition fee and embezzlement.

If Obi made education affordable and invested the loot he used to invest in France with the name of his daughter in Anambra, maybe the kidnapper would have been a better person than who he was!

Bro no need telling them. These are all I said few weeks back but all obi maggots online miscreants insulted me because all they want is to covers obi failure and support him because he is Igbo man which I don't care.

I was a full grown man when obi was Anambra Governor bro it was a hell, I can never forget easily how useless he was infact how useless he is till date and someone coming to preached to me "oh obi is a Saint", "oh obi is the best"
fu-ck that shit, I don't play sentimental politics, let the whole world support obi I will not support him because I know him as a liar, deceptor, a scammer, wicked and stingy.

Good day

NB. Just watch them coming after my post like flies........I served them breakfast now.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Advocate1810(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444222/mob-sets-suspected-kidnapper-ablaze-anambra-community-rescue-victim-photos/
If it was Lagos Bitter obi supporters would have been something else but see they calm like dick wey cold don catch
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Advocate1810(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Dapo Abiodun was convicted of fraud in same US. He’s the current governor of Ogun state.

But southwest is your boss in all ramifications know this and stop wailing around
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 7:21am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:
Thesame Anambra community that celebrates the fraudster called Bitter Obi that sent their children home due to high tuition fee and embezzlement.

If Obi made education affordable and invested the loot he used to invest in France with the name of his daughter in Anambra, maybe the kidnapper would have been a better person than who he was!
Obi is really giving you high BP. Don't kill yourself oooo.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by simfrost90210: 7:26am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

I trust you could perfectly read the name of the culprit that had an unfortunate end.. That name doesn't sound Southeastern.. Furthermore, no matter how beautifully good any leader is, there MUST SURELY be miscreants.. What's important is that the level of impunity in every society is reduced and it has never been this worse in Nigeria before.. Peter Obi did nothing, so, quit allowing the ocean of your hatred for the southeasterners overflow its banks without valid reasons to give and understand the fact that, since 2015 till now, the country as a whole has been thrown off balance..

Safe!!!
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by phlame(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

U need help...
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 7:31am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

You're an incredibly useless fellow.
You and the morons who liked your post are on the same level
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by simfrost90210: 7:34am On May 04, 2023
Advocate1810:

But southwest is your boss in all ramifications know this and stop wailing around

No be juju be that? grin grin
Are you smoking cannabis?
Do you know what you're saying?
Do you need mental help or something?

Only Anambra has 2/3 of the billionaires in Nigeria.. Anambra has the biggest and busiest market in West Africa.. How is Southwest the boss? You need help oo.. You lack facts..
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:35am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

Tell your Jamui brother, next time....he won't be lucky. Let him take that shit back to his home.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by MarxisGLABACK: 7:41am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

I LEFT THIS NAIRALAND FORUM because OF PEOPLE LIKE U. AM OUT ABEG.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by meedoLock(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2023
Same fate befell two road robbery here in Ibadan on Tuesday, these dudes target one Hausa man through express way to via Micra car (probably hijacked) before they met their waterloo in day break, they were tied with their micra and set ablaze.
The micra burnt beyond recognition.

I do feel for these people. But if your valuable stuff has been stolen before, you would pity less.

Why can't you get yourself a lawful hustling? undecided
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by seguno2: 7:49am On May 04, 2023
Penguin2:

What is the difference between history and past?
Your labour in vain lies have led you into confusion
Please accept my condolences.

FG keeps mum over Uzodinma’s travel ban, N4.3bn fraud case

19th January 2020

The Federal Government has failed to make any comment on the alleged $12m (N4.3bn) fraud case of newly inaugurated Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma, as well as the travel ban imposed on the governor.
>
>
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, which is also investigating Uzodinma for allegedly issuing a N200m dud cheque, however, said the new governor could not be touched because of his immunity.

Recall that the AGF had taken over all cases handled by the Special Presidential Investigation Panel led by Okoi Obono-Obla which was dissolved in September 2019 while Obono-Obla, has since become the subject of investigation.

One of the cases taken over by the AGF was that of Uzodinma.

The Obono-Obla panel had in line with Executive Order 6, placed a travel ban on 39 alleged treasury looters one of whom was Uzodinma.

Some others on the list included a former Senate President, David Mark; and a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole.

Uzodinma, according to the panel, allegedly perpetrated fraud to the tune of $12m (N4.3bn) when he failed to execute a contract worth $12m awarded to his company by the Nigerian Ports Authority for the dredging of the Calabar Channel.

He had also been arrested by the panel but was released due to high blood pressure he suffered in custody, according to Obono-Obla.

https://punchng.com/fg-keeps-mum-over-uzodinmas-travel-ban-n4-3bn-fraud-case/?amp
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by seguno2: 7:52am On May 04, 2023
meedoLock:
Same fate befell two road robbery here in Ibadan on Tuesday, these dudes target one Hausa man through express way to via Micra car (probably hijacked) before they met their waterloo in day break, they were tied with their micra and set ablaze.
The micra burnt beyond recognition.

I do feel for these people. But if your valuable stuff has been stolen before, you would pity less.

Why can't you get yourself a lawful hustling? undecided

How can they get a lawful hustling when you are not dealing likewise with the people who are stealing our valuable stuff of commonwealth instead of employing workers to do everything that LGA chairmen, governors and presidents are supposed to do. Basic things like free education for all children.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2023
and those that escape will never learn.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Sunnyski: 8:29am On May 04, 2023
The reason why we have jungle justice in Nigeria is because if they hand the culprits over to the police, the useless police will release them back into the society even without taking them to court. When they come back, they terrorise the more.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 8:44am On May 04, 2023
Tinubuu"s OP and miscreants at work. They are wasting their time. We know it's APC and Tinubuu doing everything possible to destroy Labour Party but they have failed already.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Penguin2: 8:50am On May 04, 2023
seguno2:

What is the difference between history and past?
Your labour in vain lies have led you into confusion
Please accept my condolences.

So convenient of you to use Uzodimma as your example. I knew you were going to do that. You lots are very predictable.

Did Imo people vote Uzodimma?

Did he even come second?

Did he even come third?

No. He came fourth. That’s shows the degree to which he was rejected.

But guess what, your Supreme Court said he won the election.

Now, who are his greatest adversaries and who are his greatest supporters?🤔
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by tungamaje: 10:08am On May 04, 2023
neoclassical:
Jamiu in Anambra State?
How many minutes does it take to lite a lighter that it took them too long to roast the second criminal before the arrival of the Police? Any Kidnapper caught anywhere should be roasted instantly.
Harmless villagers caught Kidnappers while armed police officers will always tell you they are on top of the situation.
Oyigboupdate would have claimed it was IPOB/ESN enforcing sit at home that did it. He would even present videos to back up his claim
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2023
ccollins:
this was in the Old Testament under the law. We are now in the new dispensation of grace through Christ Jesus under the New Testament. You should have gone more in-depth into God’s word and understand that though it’s very true that God hates sin and there are punishments for sin. There is now mercy, remission and forgiveness of sin in the New Testament unlike the Old Testament where there would be instant judgement on a sinner( note: I am not saying God will still not judge everyone both sinners and saints in this New Testament dispensation, it would still happen)

Does the Constitution/Law observe the Old or New Testament?
Does the Government/Law/Constitution observe the Old or New Testament?

JESUS CHRIST indeed brought grace to the world… Yes.
I condemn jungle justice and lynching, but let kidnappers also stop kidnapping people for ransom or ritual purposes if they don't want angry mob attacks when caught even before the Law is enforced.

It's innocent human lives they're destroying.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2023
The police can't be Swift

Henceforth jungles justice to the rescue.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Stone24: 10:48am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

When a fool talk nobody will tell you. Foolish statement by an idoit
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2023
Stone24:
When a fool talk nobody will tell you. Foolish statement by an idoit

Since your fada is one, it will be very easy for you to know.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2023
Nice one
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by meedoLock(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2023
seguno2:

How can they get a lawful hustling when you are not dealing likewise with the people who are stealing our valuable stuff of commonwealth instead of employing workers to do everything that LGA chairmen, governors and presidents are supposed to do. Basic things like free education for all children.

Your point exactly? Are you saying govt inefficiency is peculiar to Nigeria alone? Are you saying people who engage in lawful and legal jobs are not wise. If you have this mentality, then you have no moral ground whipping our elected officials for embezzlement or siphoning public funds. After all we are all the same. A govt is the product of her society......
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by Ajofiapero(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

“In the early hours of today 3/5/2023, police operatives attached to Ogbunike division responding to a distress call along St Monica College road, Ogbunike, arrested one [/b]*Mr Jamui Emiron*[b] ‘m’ aged 22years and recovered one already damaged yellow Mitsubishi L300 bus with Anambra reg nos: UKP 729 A.

Maybe if the region where the kidnapper is from was developed he wouldn't be in anoda region trying to kidnap and extort money from Peter Obi's region
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by babajero(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2023
Bar1941:

Better check the name of the kidnapper before writing trash.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by 7arrows: 4:21am On May 06, 2023
Penguin2:

Omo! The thing weak me.

I never imagined that govt would be begging for the pardon of a criminal.

That shows you what would have become of his case if it happened in Nigeria.

Yes o just as they have swept many under the carpet. Just as they killed innocent protesters, journalists, activists etc. Useless government
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) by 7arrows: 4:24am On May 06, 2023
Bar1941:

That means your father have been picking papers on the street.

Ive noticed that U r always off points anytime u make a post. Those r the signs that you are high on cheap drugs. I'm sure u need help. A better way for u is the third mainland bridge or get a rope. U know what to do. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / 'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’ / Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.