Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening (1710 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2023
I call her and break up, she exclaimed HA!!!

SHE: but i told you b4 we start that i will never have sex with you that i want to keep my virginity, it my pride but maybe we can still have sex later on why did you make me invest and go too far....

E pain am lol, you want to be pampered with money and you no wan give me pussy and that's all you can provide in the relationship

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
it painful tho but i get to let go, im now single and i gat to start my savings lifestyle again

Dating Nigerian girl is like a bondage, phew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by NoFucksToGive: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
Another useless thread for USELESS low self-esteem having people create for attention .

You will see a grown man come here and start telling total strangers he broke up with a woman who they don't know ..

Men it's sad that Nigeria is just producing weak men ..

I guess it's unemployment and poverty o, because here in Europe I work 2 jobs sometimes 3 and the few hours I have to be social with my friends I use for that or self I proved men online courses .

Where is the time to start crying to strangers about my women issues .?

5 Likes

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
Another useless thread for business low self-esteem having people create for attention .

You will see a grown man come here and start telling total strangers he broke up with a woman who they don't know ..

check my previous topics nincompoop
Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by NoFucksToGive: 8:29pm On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

check my previous topics nincompoop

You are just so weak and have very low self esteem obviously.

Kai. Who raised you? This is how you decide to use your time ?

An adult man? Omo I weep for the type of kids you will raise .

It's yourttype that raises gay boys or transgender boys

6 Likes

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:
I call her and break up, she exclaimed HA!!!
SHE: but i told you b4 we start that i will never have sex with you that i want to keep my virginity, it my pride but maybe we can still have sex later on why did you make me invest and go too far....

mumu!!!!! when she told you the above nonsense, you should have simply replied:"me sef, i told you b4 we started that i will never give you money, that i want to keep my Money until marriage. its mine but maybe we can go out sometimes but dont ever call me begging for money and handouts or help of any kind. i will only do that for my wife AFTER marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Autobot05: 8:31pm On May 03, 2023
Say no to fornication...stop dating women and spending on them if you're doing it for s3x

Of she cant offer the desired qualities of a woman then DUMP HER
Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

mumu!!!!! when she told you the above nonsense, you should have simply replied:"me sef, i told you b4 we started that i will never give you money, that i want to keep my Money until marriage. its mine but maybe we can go out sometimes but dont ever call me begging for money and handouts or help of any kind. i will only do that for my wife AFTER marriage.

we keep getting better bro,mumu me thought she is joking like what all these girl do not to look cheap

i just had to let go this evening, i don't need to snub or stop giving her attention rather just break it
Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by doggedfighter(f): 9:20pm On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

we keep getting better bro,mumu me thought she is joking like what all these girl do not to look cheap

i just had to let go this evening, i don't need to snub or stop giving her attention rather just break it
Dude, go and get a job.

Yeye thread !!

3 Likes

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by chim14(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2023
manoflove22:
it painful tho but i get to let go, im now single and i gat to start my savings lifestyle again

Dating Nigerian girl is like a bondage, phew

Its sweet being single in naija, so you didnt know? I stopped dating long ago when I realized na waste of time.

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by chim14(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2023
If all you want is sex, dont be in a committed relationship, be single & let women know what you stand for. I always let any lady know dat am not interested in relationship & dey quickly get & freestyle.
Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Worriedguy6699: 7:07am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
Another useless thread for business low self-esteem having people create for attention .

Men it's sad that Nigeria is just producing weak men ..

I guess it's unemployment and poverty o, because here in Europe I woke 2 jobs sometimes 3 and the few hours I have to be social with my friends I use for that or self I proved men online courses .

Where is the time to start crying to strangers about my women issues .?

Abeg f$&ck off with your over maturity. Allow people to share their pain as they see fit. Must you know the GF? Look at the rubbish you typed despite being busy, it’s even more than what he typed.

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by NoFucksToGive: 7:23am On May 04, 2023
Worriedguy6699:

Abeg f$&ck off with your over maturity. Allow people to share their pain as they see fit. Must you know the GF? Look at the rubbish you typed despite being busy, it’s even more than what he typed.

U are just USELSSS. Better go and complete your teanssitioning to a woman because you are useless as a man. Share your pain indeed.

Bloody fool
Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Worriedguy6699: 8:51am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

U are just USELSSS. Better go and complete your teanssitioning to a woman because you are useless as a man. Share your pain indeed.

Bloody fool

You have over 2400 total post on this site. You are a bloody hypocrite. F$&@ucking useless human being.

You’re so busy and yet you’ve spent a total of 454 hours alone on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by NoFucksToGive: 9:02am On May 04, 2023
Worriedguy6699:

You have over 2400 total post on this site. You are a bloody hypocrite. F$&@ucking useless human being.

You’re so busy and yet you’ve spent a total of 454 hours alone on Nairaland.

Are you done? Useless man bītch. Looking for sympathy from strangers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See you are truly useless and a closet fággot. Dirty thing. Better go and find a job ☺️☺️
Re: I Eventually Broke Up With Her This Evening by Worriedguy6699: 11:41am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Are you done? Useless man bītch. Looking for sympathy from strangers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See you are truly useless and a closet fággot. Dirty thing. Better go and find a job ☺️☺️

You wey Dey masturbate with sardine oil. Na wa oo. People Dey this life grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Past, Help To Safe My Marriage / How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? / 've Found New Angle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.