Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk (2196 Views)

Again, Tinubu Being Supported To Raise His Arm (picture) / The North Will Perpetually Rule Nigeria Unless Southeast Is Supported For Presid / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by blamingthedevil: 9:40pm On May 03, 2023
Peter Obi stumbled, as He is Supported to Walk

Video

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1653850309226029056

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GeneralPula: 9:45pm On May 03, 2023
Lamba Nanu..

The 60+ year old youth grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Throwback: 9:47pm On May 03, 2023
Hahahaha!

There shall be no peace for the wicked.

Election has finished, instead of tortoise to sit down in his house and call his son who refused to come back home to Nigeria and reside in the Anambra State his father developed into Dubai status, tortoise has insisted he would continue on his waka about until he has been disgraced.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2023
Eiya he's tired. I hope his blind followers won't cause him any harm. It is well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Throwback: 9:47pm On May 03, 2023
Na God save us from old man forming strong.

He has became a prisoner of his own hype.

He must deliver or die trying.

My condolences to his family.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by VinnyBaba: 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
Lolss, Monitoring Spirits. cheesy

See the way APC goons are tracking Obi. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Massiveglory: 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
There was no stumble.
Full video here of Peter obi entrance at western delta university. The whole hall erupted in joy and shouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J06GUYj_Po

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Throwback: 9:52pm On May 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Full video here of Peter obi entrance at western delta university. The whole hall erupted in joy and shouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J06GUYj_Po

See as you edit the particular interval of shameful stumble.

So shame catch you sef?

May God have mercy on you hypocrites that have held Peter Obi hostage to his own fraudulent hype.

We all remember that even early in the campaign, Obi was sternly warned by his supporters that the movement has become even bigger than him.

Obi is a prisoner who must put up appearances even when he should be resting.

Tinubu the winner went to rest.
Atiku the loser went to rest.
Kwankwaso the loser went to rest.

All other presidential candidates went to rest.

Except Obi who is still campaigning after elections, only to be detained in London and stumbled in Nigeria.

If Obi had stumbled to the ground, walai, na there e for take go the other side.

I will always commiserate with Obi, even though he was a wicked Governor who had no vision.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GodIsBiafran: 10:09pm On May 03, 2023
If you believe this videoshopped video then you're not intelligent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Loveagain(f): 10:12pm On May 03, 2023
Throwback:
Na God save us from old man forming strong.

He has became a prisoner of his own hype.

He must deliver or die trying.

My condolences to his family.

Mumu reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by wahalawahala: 10:13pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
πŸ˜‚ intellectually dullboy ... just like the yes daddy audio tape your Messiah don admit?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2023
Since OBI was deported back to Nigeria from UK, he is not in his senses at all . grin grin grin grin grin UK immigrations must have beat him to coma

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Throwback: 10:18pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

But the longer version video from a zombie deliberately skipped the exact frame of the stumble.

Na shame dey catch you?

Imagine Obi stumbling at 61yrs and referring to 2025 as the time he lived in London.

It means by the time Obi is 71yrs like Tinubu, he would be using a walking stick and fully handicapped by memory loss.

There shall never be peace for a wicked mandate thief.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by manutdrichie(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2023
So he stumbled and because of that the petition has been withdrawn? grin grin grin

Obidients lets laugh this people mumu way of lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GodIsBiafran: 10:19pm On May 03, 2023
Throwback:

But the longer version video from a zombie deliberately skipped the exact frame of the stumble.

Na shame dey catch you?

Imagine Obi stumbling at 61yrs and referring to 2025 as the time he lived in London.

It means by the time Obi is 71yrs like Tinubu, he would be using a walking stick and fully handicapped by memory loss.

There shall never be peace for a wicked mandate thief.

Bia STOP lying. If e sure you, post the ENTIRE video and you will see the SKIP where it was videoshopped. I was not born today, you think you're dealing with your fellow Afonjas?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GodIsBiafran: 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
πŸ˜‚ intellectually dullboy ... just like the yes daddy audio tape your Messiah don admit?

I don't expect a dullard like you to understand digital manipulation. The video the OP is showing has been digitally manipulated. Check it again. This time, attach a battery to your brain to get enough brain juice! Nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GeneralPula: 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
manutdrichie:
So he stumbled and because of that the petition has been withdrawn? grin grin grin

Obidients lets laugh this people mumu way of lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wetin concern petition with the fact that your 60+ year old youth is in camatose..

Mtchew..

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Throwback: 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
Loveagain:

Mumu reasoning.

Obi forgot his own identity and got detained in the UK.

Obi said he left the UK in 2025.

Obi stumbled without any obstacle on his path.

We need to crowdfund to help Obi treat himself.

We all know the old man is a stingy fellow despite being a billionaire.

A stitch in time saves nine.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by 001Lagos: 10:23pm On May 03, 2023
Fake video

Badly edited
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by wahalawahala: 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

I don't expect a dullard like you to understand digital manipulation. The video the OP is showing has been digitally manipulated. Check it again. This time, attach a battery to your brain to get enough brain juice! Nonsense!
πŸ˜‚ wetin concern me with a video.. just reminding u that u said the same about the yes daddy audio until una Messiah disgraced unaπŸ™„

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by manutdrichie(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Wetin concern petition with the fact that your 60+ year old youth is in camatose..

Mtchew..

Then allow him to stumble in peace, is it your stumble?

We are more interested in the petition, shebi you asked us to go to court?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Throwback: 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Bia STOP lying. If e sure you, post the ENTIRE video and you will see the SKIP where it was videoshopped. I was not born today, you think you're dealing with your fellow Afonjas?

An Obi supporter posted the longer video to show Obi was hailed by the crowd, but he deliberately skipped the video frame where the shameful stumble occurred.

Shame on you hypocrites who have been humbled that Obi is not any different from every other old politician in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Raf4: 10:25pm On May 03, 2023
69 years old man forming a 62-year old youth πŸ˜ƒ

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GodIsBiafran: 10:26pm On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
πŸ˜‚ wetin concern me with a video.. just reminding u that u said the same about the yes daddy audio until una Messiah disgraced unaπŸ™„

You know something, if you were near me I will flog you mercilessly. I don't tolerate lazy brains like you! Prove that I said ANYTHING about ANY yes daddy audio! Prove it now or apologize before I curse you with an everlasting curse!
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by manutdrichie(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2023
Throwback:

An Obi supporter posted the longer video to show Obi was hailed by the crowd, but he deliberately skipped the video frame where the shameful stumble occurred.

Shame on you hypocrites who have been humbled that Obi is not any different from every other old politician in Nigeria.

But he is not corrupt, abi stumble means coruption?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GodIsBiafran: 10:27pm On May 03, 2023
Throwback:

What you call a skip, is where your fake footage was attached. You don't understand the basics of digital manipulation. Too much amala and ewedu has turn your brain to sokaway juice.
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by wahalawahala: 10:29pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

You know something, if you were near me I will flog you mercilessly. I don't tolerate lazy brains like you! Prove that I said ANYTHING about ANY yes daddy audio! Prove it now or apologize before I curse you with an everlasting curse!
Mr Itk you're trully intellectually dull sir, you in the context doesn't mean you directly, "your cohorts"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by obi4eze(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2023
New WhatsApp group update. Una well done. May 29 no far again. Let's see how your oga will beat the drum he stole😁😁😁

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GodIsBiafran: 10:33pm On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
Mr Itk you're trully intellectually dull sir, you in the context doesn't mean you directly, "your cohorts"

Who's my cohort? I am Biafran, who is my cohort? Show me where I campaign for Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by wahalawahala: 10:34pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Who's my cohort? I am Biafran, who is my cohort? Show me where I campaign for Peter Obi?
u don switch account wink😜

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by Nwachinemere1: 10:35pm On May 03, 2023
I stumbled as I was about to enter my sitting room. Guys this is proof that I am just like every other politician i.e Tinubu and Co. Imagine the intellectual delivery of Agbado puppets. Indeed he has very slow people as followers.
Re: Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk by GodIsBiafran: 10:36pm On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
u don switch account wink😜

Prove it or die! Don't joke with me. I can find you and finish you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle / YorΓΉbΓ‘s Are Actually The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria. / Nigerian Boy Killed By Former Nba Player's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.