Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. (455 Views)

Peter Obi Is At Eke Awka Market To Campaign, But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move / "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Olatundeawo(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the president-elect, claims that despite the brutal campaign, he is pleased to have won the recently held presidential election.

Tinubu said he battled valiantly throughout the campaign when he opened the Rumuokwuta/Rumuola flyover on Wednesday in Port Harcourt.

But despite the obstacles and campaigns the opposition party ran against him, he claimed to have won the election.

"It is an honor and a privilege to be in your midst today," the president-elect added. I'm a really content dude.

"Happy because I overcame a gruesome campaign, worked hard, had a lot of your support, and I won," the speaker said.

Although the opposition parties, particularly the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Labour Party, have contested the election's results, Tinubu has https://www.fresh9jagist.com/2023/05/i-endured-torturous-campaign-but-i.html

Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Onowu33: 9:51pm On May 03, 2023
Seyi bought a 11million usd house,and the people who hardly eat 1 square meal a day,still living in a two rooms face me I face you mud house with their parents,will still be defending tinubu and also coming here to insult we the hardworking citizens.most Nigerians love their oppressors..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by garriAndsugar: 9:52pm On May 03, 2023
Druggie is hallucinating

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Olatundeawo(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2023
you think so
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Ihateheadslamer: 9:58pm On May 03, 2023
Cocaine at work tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Olatundeawo(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2023
you think say e easy
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Throwback: 10:10pm On May 03, 2023
Say no more.

You put in the hard work.

Even your opponents acknowledge your effort in slowly building up your party to achieve greatness.

Many took the easy path of political prostitution and ticket hunting. They had no patience for delayed gratification.

You showed integrity and loyalty.

Cheers to a successful Tinubu administration.

Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by yarimo(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2023
TINUBU is loved by all Nigerians
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by helinues: 10:17pm On May 03, 2023
Beeni oo.

Even me self was banned for 7 months but that couldn't stop the ordained thing
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On May 03, 2023
U prevailed how? Never rejoice yet
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Olatundeawo(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
dollytino4real:
U prevailed how? Never rejoice yet

You think is easy
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by 001Lagos: 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
Cocaine addict talking
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by dollytino4real(f): 10:22pm On May 03, 2023
Olatundeawo:

You think is easy
u dey wait 4 me b4?
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Olatundeawo(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2023
dollytino4real:
u dey wait 4 me b4?
Serve it has e dey hot
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by dollytino4real(f): 10:29pm On May 03, 2023
Olatundeawo:

Serve it has e dey hot
ok, bring it with big pan
Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by obi4eze(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy. by Godwin4444: 10:58pm On May 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Druggie is hallucinating
the man from d hatefilled tribe

I hail ooo

(1) (Reply)

Portable Signed New Endorsement Deal With Ekiema-wellness Worth 100million Naira / ‘One Meal Per Day For Workers’-Sen Advocates Law Enforcing Workforce Nutrition / This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.