Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Poe 3.21 Excellent Damage Poison Spark Pathfinder Build - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Poe 3.21 Excellent Damage Poison Spark Pathfinder Build (1059 Views)

Poe 3.21 Fast Level Up Trickster Smite Builds / Poe Mirror Tier Crafting: Why It's A Bad Idea And How To Avoid It / Poe Voidborn Reliquary Keys Are A Risky Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poe 3.21 Excellent Damage Poison Spark Pathfinder Build by cammyaustillgoz(f): 3:12am On May 04, 2023
In the Path of Exile, rumors of poison Spark's demise are greatly exaggerated. While it has received several nerfs going from version 3.20 to 3.21, it remains a well-rounded build that offers great damage, solid defenses, and enough speed to handle any content. In this guide, we will focus on the newly revamped Pathfinder, which is an excellent choice for the poison spark Poe builds.

POB Link: https://pobb.in/9AYkVyJ37c3f

Key Mechanics
As a pathfinder, you need to pay attention to flask uptime. In this setup, there are very slight gaps in both my progenesis and my quicksilver flask, with larger gaps in my life flask. To achieve perfect uptime, you'll need a combination of reduced flask charges used, increased flask duration, increased flash charges gained, and possibly some fast clusters. The two flasks that you absolutely must have up are the Taste of Hate and Topaz flasks. These are needed to cap your resistance, which also means we need very little cold or lightning resistance on gear.

Defenses
This build doesn't have any armor but still ends up being reasonably tanky against physical damage. Massive hits like something from an Uber boss: slam can still kill you unless you use immortal call manually to defend against it, but most other types of physical damage are shrugged off easily. Forty percent of physical damage taken comes from the cloak of flame, and roughly another 20 comes from the taste of hate. Arctic armor further reduces the remaining physical damage taken. For bosses, the quicksilver flask isn't really needed. With how fast this build already is, defenses are good and all.

Damage
To poison spark, it needs to deal chaos damage. This build combines a 20-quality phantasmal spark with the ashes of stars granting 30 quality to skill gems. This converts 100% of the spark's lightning damage to chaos. Looking for good alt-quality gems elsewhere in the build is definitely a good idea, as those are also going to be enhanced by your ashes. Something else that's important for the spark to both feel good and deal with damage effectively is a combination of pierce and projectile speed. Generally speaking, the higher, the better piercing, shot screens three pierces and 15 more projectile speed. Ballistics is 20 projectile speed, combining multiplicatively, not additively. The rest is from anomalous, blood, and sand, bolstered by ashes of stars and level 4 Enhance. If you want even more, get it via a crucible tree or alternatively, on some cluster gems. Blood Notch with immutable force is used for insane life recovery. The stunning threshold is based on 60% of my energy shield, meaning almost every hit will stun me. Immutable force shortens the duration of stuns to the point where I never notice them and blood notch recovers up to 60% of the damage from the stunning hit. When combined with leech mastery for the instant leech, some yes leech on the tree, and life leech via a vitality watcher's eye, the building recovery is incredible.

Conclusion
This build can handle any content, from delving and mapping to even a few Uber bosses. With its excellent damage, solid defenses, and high speed, it is a great choice for players looking for a well-rounded build with innate mechanical complexity. While some aspects of the build may require optimization, such as flask uptime, pierce, and projectile speed, the effort is worth it for the end result.

(1) (Reply)

Who likes FPS? M.A.G open beta is out / Which Is Best Ps Or Xbox / I Need A Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.