Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,756 members, 7,948,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/2023 (127 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/05/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 1:34pm On May 04, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY MAY 5TH 2023

THEME: PRAYERS FOR ELDERS

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 1:35pm On May 04, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 1:37pm On May 04, 2023
PRAYERS:

1. Father, thank You for our elders. Thank You Lord, for giving them long life and good health.

2. Father, please forgive all the sins our elders may have committed in the past so that they can have peace in their old age.

3. Father, please give our elders wisdom and understanding to counsel the younger ones correctly.

4. Please Lord, if there is any elder who has not surrendered his or her life to You, please let them encounter You so that they can make heaven.

5. Father, please comfort any elder who,is lonely. Please Lord bring people around the who will show them love and care.

6. Father, please give our elders good health. Don't let the diseases that are common to old people come upon the elders around us, Lord.

7. Father, don't let the godly efforts of our elders go to waste. Let their children carry on their legacy successfully.

8. Father, we ask for unity between elders and youths. Whatever may have caused disunity between elders and you the in families, Churches or communities is destroyed now, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, please answer the prayers of our elders by fire, in Jesus' name. James 5:14 says we should go to the elders for prayers when we are sick. As they pray for us Lord, please let their prayers be answered speedily, in Jesus' name.

10. Father let our elders leave a good inheritance for us. Let only blessings flow from them to the younger ones, in Jesus' name.

11. Father, bless every child who desires to care for his or her parents but does not always have the means, in Jesus' name.

12. Your personal prayer points for the elders in your family, Church and community.

(1) (Reply)

He Can Change His Mind / Brutalization.... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.