Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans (902 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Ilamina(f): 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
I used too think
They are just white people living in Africa no similarties with blacks

But I just finished watching a south African movie

Where the white south African girl was too scared to ask her father to travel to America for an exchange student program

The Same way I am scared to ask my father for money

They are no nonsense fathers like African black men

1 Like

Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by advanceDNA: 6:47pm On May 04, 2023
Ilamina is back ooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by mployer(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2023
You made your conclusion from a movie?

5 Likes

Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2023
They are Africans undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Warl0ck: 12:14pm On May 05, 2023
So this girl neva commit the suicide she promised us?
Marine spirits where are thou?
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Ilamina(f): 12:58pm On May 05, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
They are Africans undecided
why
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by sageb: 1:36pm On May 05, 2023
Ilamina:
I used too think
They are just white people living in Africa no similarties with blacks

But I just finished watching a south African movie

Where the white south African girl was too scared to ask her father to travel to America for an exchange student program

The Same way I am scared to ask my father for money

They are no nonsense fathers like African black men

@Ilamina when are you coming to PH?
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2023
Ilamina:
why

Although they're descendants of the Dutch East India Company's original settlers, and British colonists, they've stayed long enough to still be considered "white" undecided
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by LewisIsADog(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
So this girl neva commit the suicide she promised us?

Marine spirits where are thou?

Disgusting swîne.

You're sharing your own posts? Just to feel yourself and think that you're making sense abi?

Foolish e-goat. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Ilamina(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Although they're descendants of the Dutch East India Company's original settlers, and British colonists, they've stayed long enough to still be considered "white" undecided
so black Americans are not black
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Ilamina(f): 4:46am On May 06, 2023
sageb:

@Ilamina when are you coming to PH?
soon

Not sure when
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2023
Ilamina:
so black Americans are not black

They're Americans undecided

Doesn't matter black or white!

1 Like

Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Ilamina(f): 2:09pm On May 06, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

They're Americans undecided

Doesn't matter black or white!
and native Americans are Americans?
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Ilamina(f): 3:26pm On May 06, 2023
cool
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
Ilamina:
and native Americans are Americans?

Indigenous Americans are Americans undecided

Is there something I'm missing?
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by Ilamina(f): 11:32pm On May 06, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Indigenous Americans are Americans undecided

Is there something I'm missing?
because my posh friend said on Facebook white americans expect us to see native Americans as Americans
Re: South African Whites Are Similar To Black Africans by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2023
Ilamina:
because my posh friend said on Facebook white americans expect us to see native Americans as Americans
oh okay

(1) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: Snow Makes Rare Landfall In Johannesburg (Monday Morning) / See A Bridge That Was Constructed By Ugandan Senator (photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa : A White South African's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.