Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN (47727 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by richie240: 1:47am On May 06, 2023
Don't mind vanguard.
Na Tilumbu newspaper nah!
cool
GreyLaw:

Most people like didn't even bother to check the currency of the news before going on their usual fits of rage and tantrums. This is an old news that Vanguard intentionally regurgitated.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by plaindealer: 1:59am On May 06, 2023
The way things are going, na from inside prison this dull datti clown go watch the inauguration on May 29th...

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Pwettylinda(f): 2:17am On May 06, 2023
Mynd44:
What this guy is saying is treasonable felony.

He is asking he president and CJN to commit a coup.

This comment was made assuming the report is entirely true

You be coconut head oo big one sef grin

U no Sabi anything at all😂😂

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by gazilion: 2:40am On May 06, 2023
Aurielfinizu:
Omo.. some Alhaji I carry today via bolt told me the plans to kick Tinibu out..

That they are preparing for osibanjo..

So Obi is coming...

are you joking?
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Desusi: 2:46am On May 06, 2023
Tntsi:
Fact.
Constitutionally Nigeria has no president elect.

We await the court to tell us who is the president elect of Nigeria.
By may 29,our eyes will clear. To avoid fascism,as rightly stated by the nobel laurettet, let's succumbed.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by placeofallure(f): 3:07am On May 06, 2023
Perhaps Datti and his followership need to be schooled by the CJN what the constitution says about the requirements and whether the president-elect met them or not. May 29 is creeping fast on us so they should do more daring things to stop Tinubu. Could be his voice is not loud enough. Arise TV has a louder microphone and Obi's apologist, Rufai is there to ensure that the amplifiers don't down tool.

Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Cromagnon: 3:53am On May 06, 2023
MetaPhysical:
Baba Ahmed has a doctorate degree, does he not, and he is also proprietor of a regional university? Im trying to understand what influenced him to utter a statement like this.

I would expect someone like Simon Ekpa to issue such ultimatum, not someone like Datti. This is shameful!
that's where you got it wrong.mad ppl boku for naija at all levels of society

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by zelnababa(m): 4:14am On May 06, 2023
Chai thank God oo, this is clown that wanted to be Nigeria no 2 man sore looser
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by zelnababa(m): 4:19am On May 06, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
I have just ONE question for my fellow Igbos/Obidients:

What is the benefit of Datti to Obi's election? Afterall, less than 5% of Northern Muslims voted for Obi which explains why Obi lost the election.
Datti no get value, he lost everything in his state.

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Myself2(m): 4:19am On May 06, 2023
muykem:
Frustration, regret, disappointment, anger, annoyance, vexation, bitterness, exasperation have become Obidients order of the day since after this election. I have never seen or imagined people so disillusioned .This is the first time ever, we are seeing candidate claiming of winning election without project his own results. You said there was rigging in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Remove all APC results in those states and added it with Peter Obi votes, he still fail.

Thank God Nigeria did not make the mistake of electing Peter Obi, now we are seeing the type of character that would have been vice president. This guy added no value whatsoever to Peter Obi before and during the election, now after the election, he is doing more damage to PO
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by TheATM: 4:22am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
Datti needs rehabilitation.

His brain is over hauling
He needs braincodeine.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Image123(m): 4:27am On May 06, 2023
How did they give this comedian a license to own a university? Little wonder our education is in shambles. Poverty everywhere.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Adebowale89(m): 4:49am On May 06, 2023
After swearing inn Baba Datti Ahmed should be investigated by DSS

Nigeria Army should be at alert, you can't have business with an average igbo and still think diplomatically, there ways of life is always shortcut

even igbo are saying they prefer Army taking over shows they don't believe in Democratic process and they hate Yoruba people, I hope those naive Yorubas who was brainwashed saw these igbo hatred towards them

I'm waiting for the igbos to rubbish those Afenifearata

2 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Oluwasolaa3: 5:12am On May 06, 2023
Illiterate ma
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Genesis21(m): 5:15am On May 06, 2023
When I say there is no difference between Nigeria politicians, some Will say Obi and Datti are the only children of God in Nigeria.

Tell Datti is invariably calling for a coup.

If am not the VP, nobody will be.

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by kosiebe(m): 5:29am On May 06, 2023
Stupid man. The mostly useless VP candidate in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Ofunaofu: 5:32am On May 06, 2023
Beolly:

You lot have refused to move on from 2015

The entire country refused to move on from 2015

Didn't you read where it was stated that Buhari and the APC dragged this country 100 years backwards
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by olatuns2017: 5:36am On May 06, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/peter-obi-boycott-tinubus-inauguration-baba-ahmed-begs-buhari-cjn/

I read that this guy is a medical doctor and owns a university in Abuja

This guy brain needs to be check
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ojladi(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2023
Nigeria missed another bullet.
Imagine Datti as Nigeria's VP.
This one don ment
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by warlordd(m): 5:57am On May 06, 2023
overall90:
Fear will not let some people attack the person that spoke instead they will direct their vitriol to PO and to the igbos.
See the one above me is already mentioning Simon Ekpa 😂

What is wrong in mentioning the ekperima called Simon Ekpa? Anu mpama.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by fredoooooo: 5:58am On May 06, 2023
Oponu ati opuro group of companies
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by InvertedHammer: 6:10am On May 06, 2023
/
It is funny indeed.

On a macro level, Datti felt robbed and is airing his grievances and some people are asking him to shut up. One day the same folks will be victims of the Nigerian state either through police brutality, extortion, kidnapping or what have you. We shall be alive to tell them to shut up.

There is a litany of folks who supported the Nigerian criminal enterprises because it favoured them only to turn around and be devoured by the same Nigerian state. Ask Ken Saro Wiwa and Abiola.

/
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by izucarbon(m): 6:15am On May 06, 2023
This man really know waiting him they cap, only that Nigeria is not for everybody
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by maasoap(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2023
Airlord2030:
Most stupid VP candidate in the world😂😂😂
I didn't know that that man is very daft until now! He's always in the news for making controversial statements.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2023
Stevenson20:
In a sane country, this case must be settled before any swearing in.
in a sane country datti Ahmed ll be arrested for this rascally and reckless statement... The electoral law has a timeline for court cases to be settled it hasn't been exhausted so why are foolish obidients against tinubu being sworn in May 29 or ina want anarchy.. cos buhari must leave may 29... And there must be a govt in place whoever is not pleased can go to Sudan
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ReturnMan: 6:38am On May 06, 2023
Airlord2030:

You Disillusioned by poverty and lack
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Nchenches: 6:38am On May 06, 2023
Who accepts a Computer Glitch president?

Tinubu did not win presidential election.
It is obvious that if Tinubu is sworn in as president, he will use govt institutions to ratify his position.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Nchenches: 6:43am On May 06, 2023
muykem:
Frustration, regret, disappointment, anger, annoyance, vexation, bitterness, exasperation have become Obidients order of the day since after this election. I have never seen or imagined people so disillusioned .This is the first time ever, we are seeing candidate claiming of winning election without project his own results. You said there was rigging in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Remove all APC results in those states and added it with Peter Obi votes, he still fail.

Inec admitted there was a computer glitch that marred the transmission of results of presidential election. What votes were used to declare Tinubu winner? Votes from a marred election procesd.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by rummmy: 6:45am On May 06, 2023
muykem:
go and re visit what happened in imo state. Once rigging is proved,all the candidate result will be nullified....
APC set the precedent in imo state
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by rummmy: 6:47am On May 06, 2023
Airlord2030:
osibanjo won that title since na
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by mrkia(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2023
I now understand the reason behind making this man as their vice in the first instance. They've long seen level of his mental disorder as being fit into their system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ojoblues2000: 6:52am On May 06, 2023
If this one is arrested now, the OBIGOAT will be shouting of been intimidated. Obi and his stupid VP should be replied with the language they understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.