Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Wahala In Churches - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wahala In Churches (458 Views)

Story | Vacation Wahala In France / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / The Church Donation, See What Some Churches Now Do . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wahala In Churches by Theflezykid(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2023
Arm robbers went to a church in America they started killing aphalbetically they started from a to z they killed and killed many people๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
So finally they came to Nigeria they told all the ushers to close or window and door hmmmmm
They said that they are going to kill aphalbetically they started from the pastor the first pastor said my name is zazooh zeh๐Ÿ˜‚
The second pastor said my name is zeter zohn๐Ÿ˜‚
The third pastor said my name is zuillios zubalaba๐Ÿ˜‚

They then moved to the elders
The first one said my name is Zzzzzz๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The second elder said my name is zaphea zulipi๐Ÿคฃ
They moved to the choir out of fear the organist shouted hewu!!!! Our choirmaster name is Abraham ahmadu
The man shouted is a lieeeee!!!!!!! My name is zabraham zahmadu,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wahala In Churches by Westerhoffe(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2023
angry

Dry.
Stale.
Not funny.
Rule 2 broken.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day? / Building Developers Started Construction / Men The Original Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.