Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,216 members, 7,913,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? (1016 Views)

Single At Heart! / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / Men Are Not Really Wicked, Rather Are Weak At Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Solofresh2: 10:03am On May 06, 2023
Sometimes I ask myself why I am so selfless at heart.I am very empathetic and I always care about situations that are not even supposed to be of concern to me.I feel in the process,the love is not always reciprocated.
Sometimes I always try to show am a hard man but I always fail because my heart won't allow me to.I can be very temperamental too when I get annoyed.I don't keep personal friends because people take advantage of my kindness and I hate it.My family(mum and siblings) don't call to look after me until when they need money and when I send to them,they vanish till they need money again.I don't feel loved but I share love.Its affecting me psychologically and I might change environment without looking back again

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Rokiat(f): 10:07am On May 06, 2023
Be kind but not nice. In the meantime I suggest you read the book attached. People like to walk all over and take advantage of nice naive people pleasers.

Be a kind person at heart but don’t go out of your way trying to prove it to people.

Look out for your self always, be confident and don’t give a shiiit what anyone thinks. Like I said be kind but never nice…..nice is overrated it’s leads to people pleasing and caring what people think of you.

Work on this and you should know peace. I worked on this and nobody intimidates me at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Solofresh2: 10:14am On May 06, 2023
Rokiat:
Be kind but not nice. In the meantime I suggest you read the book attached. People like to walk all over and take advantage of nice naive people pleasers.

Be a kind person at heart but don’t go out of your way trying to prove it to people.

Look out for your self always, be confident and don’t give a shiiit what anyone thinks. Like I said be kind but never nice…..nice is overrated it’s leads to people pleasing and caring what people think of you.

Work on this and you should know peace. I worked on this and nobody intimidates me at all.
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by ItisWell22(f): 10:25am On May 06, 2023
All I can tell you is “we choke”.

I just learnt to accept this is who I am, and never expect any love in return.

It’s tough to know that people just love you only when it’s beneficial, while you’re loving them at their worst state.

I just learnt to start loving myself, and do for them what won’t cost me an arm or leg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Berrityga: 10:30am On May 06, 2023
Being a nice guy or a good person is not bad. Don't allow the wickedness of the world change who you are. Keep being yourself I believe you will fine love one day when you have a wife and kids.
Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Lostchild(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate

Every selfish man, strangely enough, becomes a self-slayer.

Continue being Kind person: Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me
Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Streetmovement(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Like I always say be good but don't be stupid cool
Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2023
Bro do u knw wat the worst thing is; U can never become bad even if u want to, it's ur nature.There was a time I swore not to help ppl again or even borrow ppl money cox of the last experience I had with some1 I lent money but I still find my self given out even if I don't want to.i use to hate my self for not have a strong mind.
Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Autobot05: 3:06pm On May 14, 2023
I have the same problem so lemme learn
Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Jagermeister(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2023
The problem with bringing this situation here is that a greater fraction of the people who'll offer advice to you on your problem are just like the people doing you dirty everyday.

Pretentiously camouflaged here but wear the reality of their wicked selves in the everyday's application of their lives. Not precluding me, I'm wicked too.

It's a big percentage of wicked people my friend, it's more than 85% speculatively. Do you think wicked people in real life are wicked online? They don't act wicked online because they don't even know they're wicked and they're mostly opportunistic. They can't be saved from wickedness because they haven't acknowledged their wickedness like some of us have.

Solution? Suck up all the ill treatment and wickedness because it's unending. Do it with a shrug and a the show must go on mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by Sucre6: 5:26pm On May 14, 2023
Op I use to be like you, I could give out my last dollar to someone who needs it and then go struggle to get one to solve my problem, and they never reciprocate but always shows up when in need

I grew giant balls and ignore all of them, k now practice self love, if u see whoere I take my self shopping to splash money on my self most times u will be wondering if I am into yahoo 😂

I rebuild myself and self confidence, change my looks and wardrop, spoil my self silly, now those greedy friends and family don't get shi shi again, all of a sudden they call me wicked and stingy, as if I care 😂😂

Invest heavily in yourself, you alone deserve to be rewarded for making that money, I only give out when I know it life threatening or when I know I don need the use for the cash. But, these days, its all about me ,😂

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by eben97: 9:51pm On May 14, 2023
It's a temperamental thing bro, we plenty there,sometimes you wish you can switch but find it pretty difficult to..it's an embedded gift which can sell you out to the top if well managed sir. Harness the benefits,though some you loose and most times you gain.lom on to the far rewards of acts of kindness. Though people will always take advantage of you, yet you only just need to adjust, and re adjust by learning lessons and still attempting to remain the kind person God has designed you to be.Bit please ...don't be a fool,I really played a fool for years and still sometimes do till date.But I still console my self on this 'God has better plans for me and I am ever going higher", if you cheat or take advantage of me, na you loose , such opportunity might never show up for you again, I learn and get better , while you become poorer and more foolish.Pls ignore those asking you to stump up, it will tamper with the true nature and peace God designed you with.Just adjust,learn , and get more firm with your responses via your mind.God bless you.you must be an Introvert/flegmatic.
Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by seasy: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is just me
Re: Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? by socialmedia012: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2023
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! 파워볼사이트

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. / 41 Sex Buyers Arrested In Stockholm Prostitution Sting / Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.