Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Is She Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me (770 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Me by Cavad4real: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2011
@All i have dated my girl friend for about 3 years without sex,because she told me that she is a virgin and iam the only guy in her life.
But just yesterday after series of kissin i fingered her and finds out that she's not,i tried my possible best to ask her but she could not explain what happened and how it happen.all she could say is that she's sorry that i should not leave her.Am confused and don't know what to do.please i need your advice
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2011
u neva see anytin my guy! She get more tins to be sorry abt and u shud be ready to forgive her weneva she decides to pop more bomb in your face  as well. U r welcome to d betrayin world of women. U r a fool at wateva age u are for nt knowin wat to do! No offience!!!?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Cavad4real: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2011
why iam much worried is that she don't even have anything to say to me,at 21 how can someone loose her virginty without knowing.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by mashnino(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2011
guy, dat is women for you ooo, criously d best fing 2 do is find a way for her to tell you, den u on ur own will decide the next step. women are the most confused living thing
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by born2boink(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2011
As my guy says: the world of women is frustrating, disappointing, heart breaking, insecurities and instability and failure,lies and pains

.in sentenced, HELL FIRE on earth
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by BABE3: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
Boyloaf:

U r welcome to d betrayin world of women.

mashnino:

dat is women for you ooo.

born2fuck:

the world of women is[b].in sentenced, HELL FIRE on earth [/b]

LOL-- See Rage!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Slyhood(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2011
Ol boy which time some of una bobos go get sense.You should know when a naija babe tells u she is a virgin she is indirectly telling she is a confirmed ashawo grin.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by MMM2(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
op

If u where 2 be my brother i will cut off ur pen angryangry with blunt pen knife b4 telling u what 2 do embarassed

Becos u dont know d value & d what of ur pen , undecided

U mean u have been dating her 4 good 3yrs without nyashing her, sorry she has been cheating on u & taking u 4 a long ride angry

And i know u did use condøm : -[

Even servant dat re serving dere master dis dayz dont even serve up to 3yrs & dey re been settled undecided

Sorry 4 u.
embarassed
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
BABE!:

LOL-- See Rage!
its called FACTS!!!! Not rage! Ok.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2011
Am lost here! Really, i am! After you manipulated her & found out she wasnt a Virgin like she earlier claimed, you still came online to ask if she cheated on you? Huh? Are you for real? Is your question Dumb or just plain St[b]u[/b]pid? Be on a more trajectory plane here, pls!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by larrysng(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
@op thank ur star that you find out by yourself if nt, by the time she told you she is no more interested in you, you wil av invested so much on her which could be painful them.
She probably av cheated on you or have been cheating on you.
Since the deed has been done, get ur own share too because if you dn't you wil av yourself to blame thereafter.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by tellwisdom: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2011
Op, abeg permit me to call you MUMU angry angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by BABE3: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
Boyloaf:

its called FACTS!!!! Not rage! Ok.

Common go and sit down. So because they're facts, they can't be called "rage"?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
BABE!:

Common go and sit down. So because they're facts, they can't be called "rage"?
But i don sit down already since na! Abi make i do d opposite?

(1) (Reply)

To Love Someone Is Wonderful / What Will U Do? / The Journal Of A Love-stricken Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.