Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,781 members, 7,941,946 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? (856 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? by lovediehatelive(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2023
NotAMan:

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

See the bolded?

That's where the problem all started from.

When you give a child full liberty to do anyhow without correcting them, they think of more ways to use that liberty and this leads to abuse of freedom.

It causes see finish and they start dealing with you.

However, if you induct that discipline in them, their mind would be conditioned in such a way not to offend you because they would be scared of the repacautions.

So it is with women.

No matter how you love her, you need to stamp your authority over her.

Once in awhile, pick up fault with her for her wrong doings and talk really harsh to her and threaten her.

Just do something that will let her know you won't take shii. (No beat her o!)

With this, she won't ever dream about flinging your boxers away, not to talk of burning them!

It would be hard to tame her now, but you can still do it.

Women needs love from her man,

While you the man needs respect.

Women are weird differently o.

Be showing her love up and down, she'll start misbehaving.

The best approach is carrot and stick method.

Show her love small, then show her small shege.😂😂

4 Likes

Re: HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? by REVEALERSlight: 4:43pm On May 06, 2023
For me: what does the Bible say?

Bible, Bible every time
These religious people seff!

Oga! any Marriage that is not a relationship based on the ways of the spirit eh?
Forget it! There would be a problem.

The wife should love her husband with a spiritual kind of love, and the husband should honor and care for his wife with the same spiritual mindset.

This means: you will take what you won't take.
Marriage is a union where you make each other. Train each other, learn from each other.

I have discovered that if you are not ready to be humbled, hurt, forgive, sacrifice, then don't go into marriage yet.
Because all of these thing and much more will be demanded of you.

Common! That lady though beautiful is not an angel even though you call her one.
And that guy though handsome is not a good samaritan has you think.
Everyman has flesh and flesh is evil so everyone is evil including me.

But those who have been born-again are the righteous ones in the spirit.

Everyone is looking for a man who would demonstrate the life of the spirit but not everyone is willing to be born again.
And not all who are born again dies to the flesh to manifest the life of the spirit.

Check out this message and receive light into your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4LUBBAPhkg

1 Like

Re: HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? by Jennymine(f): 5:20pm On May 06, 2023
So sorry Bro
Re: HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? by Zaheertyler(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2023
Misbehave too please
Is she feeding you
Re: HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2023
only one solution: GET RID OF HER!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This What Love Entails? / My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit / I Met My Wife Before I Had Money - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.