Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

Are These Perfumes Original - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are These Perfumes Original (668 Views)

Have You Tried These Perfumes? / 10 Long Lasting Cheap Perfumes For Women / Perfumes For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Perfumes Original by yad2eidi: 7:44pm On May 06, 2023
Guys are this perfumes original?.
I see lots of them online and the seller call it it thrift .
They claim they are old stock and original. They say the reason they are sold cheap is because they bought it at huge discounts and the stock is very old.
The price of some of these perfumes dey reach 60k sef but you go see them selling it for 7k , 10k etc.
Have you used them before , are they original?

Re: Are These Perfumes Original by richeeyo(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2023
Fake, but with same bottles

2 Likes

Re: Are These Perfumes Original by yad2eidi: 8:56pm On May 06, 2023
richeeyo:
Fake, but with same bottles
have you bought them before? That's actually what I think but I need to confirm with people that have bought them before
Re: Are These Perfumes Original by richeeyo(m): 1:51am On May 10, 2023
yad2eidi:
have you bought them before? That's actually what I think but I need to confirm with people that have bought them before
Once
Re: Are These Perfumes Original by yad2eidi: 11:31am On May 11, 2023
richeeyo:

Once
do they smell like the original?
Re: Are These Perfumes Original by richeeyo(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2023
yad2eidi:
do they smell like the original?
Faar from it

(1) (Reply)

Auti Designs - Fashion Re-defined / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.