Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,014 members, 7,970,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out (1537 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by fubbyy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
First of all,i will admit that this thread is childish but i must go on with it,i heard guys saying that it feels good when a girl askd you out,i'v experienced it yestaday,my cousin has been tellin me about this particular girl that has been askin after me since the day she saw me,it was yestaday she picked the courage of walkin to me and talkd to me,durin the conversation,she confessed how much she's been prayin to hav me but since i couldnt make the move,she decide to move,i felt gud all yestaday because i neva expectd such,despite my gudlooks that every girl compliments but due to my 5.4 ft height i think thats why i wasnt expectin such,she called me this morning,reminding me about our appointment,this is a good feelings,a pretty girl asking 2 spend her own money on me,guys, i knw som of u experience this often,do u really feel gud lyk i do now when it happns to u? Remember, i earlier said that this thread is childish so dont bother repeatin it
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by 2goodbobo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
yeah i always feel good and honoured when a girl ask ask me out.but dont take that as an advantage to undervalue her or treat her badly just because she made the first move.if you
know and think you feel thesame way about her,then take her serious but if you dont,then
tell her that you dont feel thesame way about her instead of giving her false hope.
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2011
Lol at both of you, probably ur first outing grin
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by MMM2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
op
u should be ashamed of ur self embarassed

Dont u have moral or u re not man enough 2 ask her out since u know, she what 2 Ny, u angry

Just make sure u pay 4 d bill 2day, dont allow her 2 pay or she will just use u & dump u wink

good luck boy

and
safe N winkwinkwink h
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
M M M:

op
u should be ashamed of your self embarassed

Dont u have moral or u re not man enough 2 ask her out since u know, she what 2  Ny,  u angry

Just make sure u pay 4 d bill 2day, dont allow her 2 pay or she will just use u & dump u wink

good luck boy

and
safe N winkwinkwink h

The best comment u have ever made on nairaland grin
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by tashanja(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2011
2goodbobo:

yeah i always feel good and honoured when a girl ask ask me out.but dont take that as an advantage to undervalue her or treat her badly just because she made the first move.

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt and acted when it happened to me a couple of times before.

M M M:

Just make sure u pay 4 d bill 2day, dont allow her 2 pay or she will just use u & dump u wink[/color]

good luck boy

and
safe N winkwinkwink h

Yep, can agree with you for only that much.
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by ojdollars(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
M M M:

op
u should be ashamed of your self embarassed

Dont u have moral or u re not man enough 2 ask her out since u know, she what 2 Ny, u angry

good luck boy

and
safe N winkwinkwink h

M M M - The Broda to 190 and Mr.Cork, Men you guys are my only corec corec guys on NL when dey do Corec Corec things. I never knew you can write like this ooh. I usually see you say stuff like, Sweery, want me out? Sweery, don't tell me you not missing me? hahahaha. Good advice from M M M General himself. Keep the fun going on the romance section my broda.
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Lax75(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ OP

Now that she has asked you out, be prepared for her to wear both the heels and the pants in the relationship. Not sure what planet or time you are from, but seriously Bros, this is NOT a good move. When YOU heard that she had been asking after you, why didn't you go ahead and be a man and ask her out. And you are also feeling like a stud because she is going to also pay for the date too? Wow! I will tell you this, this chick has an agenda. You will soon find out.

All the best, bros.
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by MMM2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
odiaero:

The best comment u have ever made on nairaland grin

hunt dere
Meaning what undecided
Or
An insult angry
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
Guy you short o.

5 ft 4 only? Lol iJoke

Man up and least pay your own bills if you can't pay hers ,

And err, be wary lest you become a ritualist sacrifice. I may be wrong though
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
Good to know ladies are crawling outta their shells!. . . . .+1 cool
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by MMM2(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
tashanja:

Yep, can agree with you for only that much.

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by MMM2(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
ojdollars:

M M M - The Broda to 190 and Mr.Cork, Men you guys are my only corec corec guys on NL when dey do Corec Corec things. I never knew you can write like this ooh. I usually see you say stuff like, Sweery, want me out? Sweery, don't tell me you not missing me? hahahaha. Good advice from M M M General himself. Keep the fun going on the romance section my broda.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
unless the girl is the type that you are attracted to (looking for), it's pointless if you are being asked out by some fugly baby hippo.

we all know who they are, oh AND THEY KNOW THEMSELVES TOO.

imagine: you are at the club minding your own business when some sexy/fantastic looking gal come up to you and says:" hi there, my girl friend is crazy about you and would like to talk to you"
normally the alarm bell would be ringing in your ears because if her "friend" was good looking she would come herself.so you ask her to tell her friend to come over here but she says that her friend is shy. SO, the adventurous man inside us will always think that maybe her friend is as good looking as her, thus following her to their table/area. . . . . . . . . . so you walk back to their table and there is 5gals at the table smiling back at you, 4 great looking women and ONE fugly baby hippo. you pray to almighty Jesus Chris that the "friend" would be on e of the 4 good looking ones, and guess what?! YEP, more often than none, the fugly baby hippo is the "friend" she wants you to meet!!!

my point is: watch out for something that you may get too easily!!!!
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by BABE3: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

imagine: you are at the club minding your own business when some sexy/fantastic looking gal come up to you and says:" hi there, my girl friend is crazy about you and would like to talk to you"
normally the alarm bell would be ringing in your ears because if her "friend" was good looking she would come herself.so you ask her to tell her friend to come over here but she says that her friend is shy. SO, the adventurous man inside us will always think that maybe her friend is as good looking as her, thus following her to their table/area. . . . . . . . . . so you walk back to their table and there is 5gals at the table smiling back at you, 4 great looking women and ONE fugly baby hippo. you pray to almighty Jesus Chris that the "friend" would be on e of the 4 good looking ones, and guess what?! YEP, more often than none, the fugly baby hippo is the "friend" she wants you to meet!!!

LMAO --- That was hilarious!
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by claremont(m): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2011
fubbyy:

First of all,i will admit that this thread is childish but i must go on with it,i heard guys saying that it feels good when a girl askd you out,i'v experienced it yestaday,my cousin has been tellin me about this particular girl that has been askin after me since the day she saw me,it was yestaday [size=13pt]she picked the courage of walkin to me and talkd to me,durin the conversation,she confessed how much she's been prayin to hav me but since i couldnt make the move,she decide to move[/size],i felt gud all yestaday because i neva expectd such,despite my gudlooks that every girl compliments but due to my 5.4 ft height i think thats why i wasnt expectin such,she called me this morning,reminding me about our appointment,this is a good feelings,a pretty girl asking 2 spend her own money on me,guys, i knw som of u experience this often,do u really feel gud lyk i do now when it happns to u? Remember, i earlier said that this thread is childish so dont bother repeatin it
That lady is indeed a rare gem, ladies with this kind of self-confidence form a part of a negligible few in Nigeria. It is quite common for ladies to ask guys out in developed countries, no big deal about it; but in Nigeria, our style of thinking get "k-leg"!
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Dondavsonlt(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2011
Okay! Who's gonna ask me out?
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 26, 2011
It happens to me all the time and hell ya I sing I FEE GOOD by "James Brown" but yo dude make sure u pay the bill and also bear in mind that she just gonna Bleep you and bounce so play along and don't attach emotion to it.
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by CrazyMan(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2011
fubbyy:

First of all,i will admit that this thread is childish but i must go on with it,i heard guys saying that it feels good when a girl askd you out,i'v experienced it yestaday,my cousin has been tellin me about this particular girl that has been askin after me since the day she saw me,it was yestaday she picked the courage of walkin to me and talkd to me,durin the conversation,she confessed how much she's been prayin to hav me but since i couldnt make the move,she decide to move,i felt gud all yestaday because i neva expectd such,despite my gudlooks that every girl compliments but due to my 5.4 ft height i think thats why i wasnt expectin such,she called me this morning,reminding me about our appointment,this is a good feelings,a pretty girl asking 2 spend her own money on me,guys, i knw som of u experience this often,do u really feel gud lyk i do now when it happns to u? Remember, i earlier said that this thread is childish so dont bother repeatin it
I don't feel it's proper for a girl to ask a guy out especially in Nigeria. Because most guys would take advantage of her emotions towards them and treat them badly.

But this your girl asked you out, and even offered to pay your bills, what a desperate girl sad
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by BABE3: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2011
CrazyMan:

But this your girl asked you out, and even offered to pay your bills, what a desperate girl sad

That doesn't mean she's desperate. Some women are very assertive.
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by CrazyMan(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2011
And how does her assertiveness explain how she promised to settle a guy she approached for the first time's bills.

They just met, even if she's madly in love with him, she has to contain herself otherwise she would be see as a desperate person.
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by NET1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
BABE!:

That doesn't mean she's desperate. Some women are very assertive.
one of the most sensible speeches on Nairaland today.

OP, It's really not a bad thing for a lady to ask you out. For me, it's almost a monthly experience smiley. You need to decide whether or not you need the girl as your partner. Yea, the feeling is good wink cheesy. So, if you feel the same way with her, goodluck to you both.

.NET
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nayah(f): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
I think there's no guideline for that, a guy has the right to feel sexy and attractive smiley this " conventionnal" guideline suits for some people but for confident people it could be boring, I won't blame a lady who would do that, as for me I couldn't because I'm a bit shy but I admire the ones who go straight to the point wink

This is the s ex equality, isn't it?
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by kpolli(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
What do u guys mean by this is MMM's best contribution?
mehn that was just an average post. . . . guy na legend. . . .

MMM for CBN governor
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by mikkymoi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
it feelz good bro, alwaz
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by BABE3: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
CrazyMan:

And how does her assertiveness explain how she promised to settle a guy she approached for the first time's bills.

They just met, even if she's madly in love with him, she has to contain herself otherwise she would be seen as a desperate person.

She would be seen as a desperate person--- doesn't mean she's a desperate person.

Plus, isn't it "normal" that the person doing the 'asking out' ought to pay the bill(s) for the date or whateva--?
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by MrCork17: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
BABE. sweeeery is ther sumtin u wanna say? like ask me out? wink
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by BABE3: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr C[i]or[/i]k, i think not. Anything you wanna ask me?
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by mrscork3: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2011
Yes there is somethinngyyyy i want to askki you way my stew monni
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out by nwabuking5(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
boy first of all cool down is not a big deal if a lady ask u out. u are not the first parson, neither will u be the last parson. we have seen things like that a lot of times. but the only advice is that if u don't like her tell her to her face u don't want. dont take anything as advantage. then if u guys gos for the outhing make sure u pay the bills. if u don't have money go and borrow. if not u will miss urself up there.

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Versus Brother / What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd / PROSTITUTE Sleeps With Police Officer To Avoid Being Locked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.