Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. (695 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos / Over 30 Bishops At The Venue Of The Unveiling Of Our Incoming VP Senator Kashim / Incoming VP. By The Grace Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by EclecticBen: 8:50pm On May 06, 2023
Days of little beginning....

Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 06, 2023
Terrorism dey him eye since day 1

1 Like

Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 06, 2023
This our VP face ehn hmm just like the face of the small boy above me
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by Ceenachi: 8:53pm On May 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Bro oil dey your head

I pray let God keep us alive let see what Tinuba/Shetima would offer

2 Likes

Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:54pm On May 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Post your 1942 picture make me also check how you look like old man
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by saintopus(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2023
Very wonderful. I wished my president and VP a successful reign with great prosperity for us all
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by helinues: 10:26pm On May 06, 2023
My incoming vice president Kasheem Shettima
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by TruthIsBitter02: 11:26pm On May 06, 2023
Op you are talking trash Shetima is the son of a former governor ( Kasheem Ibrahim). Get your facts right, the man na ajebo from birth.
EclecticBen:

2 Likes

Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by limeta(f): 1:11am On May 07, 2023
Clean head shot
Christian prince dead befor he hit the ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfiqv7WtETk
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:59am On May 07, 2023
Don't know why I like this guy
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by ednut1(m): 2:09am On May 07, 2023
EclecticBen:
do not post lies on here. That is not shetima. I doubt there was even texcoat paint in Nigeria in 1969. Gerahere abeg
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by Laple0541(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2023
Great guy, I am confident Tinubu/Shettima will be the best thing to ever happened to Nigeria in this present political dispensation.

God bless Nigeria
God bless TinubuShettima
God punish all the children of hate
Re: Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. by Nobody: 2:59am On May 07, 2023
People sef. Does that look like what they wore in 1969?🤣
See the painting on the wall na, that shii was probably not available back then. Make una dey decieve unaself. Shettima is currently 56,so how come he looks like this 54 years ago?

Na like this 2 yr old pikin dey be? 🤷‍♂️
People no longer think. Everyone just believe every trash they read online.

(1) (Reply)

Will Peter Obi And Tinubu's Inauguration? / FG And NLC, TUC have signed an Agreement To Stop Strike - Festus Keyamo / No Other Presidential Candidates Would Have Started Well Like Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.