Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. (612 Views)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / How To Get Turned Off When Turned On By Someone / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Brimstone77: 7:22am On May 07, 2023

I have realized that most women felt humiliated and insulted when been turned down by guys they approach.

Is it a kind of entitlement mindset that they must get everything they wanted?

Guys are been rejected severally by ladies yet it didn't stop us from giving it another try.

Why do women always feel humiliated when they get rejected?

A lady approached me the other day I politely turned her down(mind you I have a kind of respect for women)I offered that we can actually be close friends, but can't possibly be in a relationship for some personal reasons..

She got angry and start giving me attitude.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Fahvvy: 7:25am On May 07, 2023
How do kids act when their request for candy is turned down? undecided...

If you know the answer to the above, then you shouldn't be surprised why women (and sadly some men) act that way undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Zonefree(m): 7:53am On May 07, 2023
Evil gender!

They can't chest what they dish on a daily.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by helinues: 8:00am On May 07, 2023
You see, that's the hypocrisy of some of our ladies.

They know and like to turn down guys but when guys turn their advance down, they start hating unnecessary. Infact, blackmailing could follow self.

They can't take 1/4 of what they have been doing to guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Brimstone77: 8:16am On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:
Evil gender!

They can't chest what they dish on a daily.

I don't buy the idea of you calling women evil..

Mutual respect for both genders mbok.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Brimstone77: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
helinues:
You see, that's the hypocrisy of some of our ladies.

They know and like to turn down guys but when guys turn their advance down, they start hating unnecessary. Infact, blackmailing could follow self.

They can't take 1/4 of what they have been doing to guys

Seriously..

They feel good when they reject the male folks but become agitated when they are been rejected.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Zonefree(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2023
Brimstone77:

I don't buy the idea of you calling women evil..

Mutual respect for both genders mbok.
They should earn the respect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by MechanicMike: 8:19am On May 07, 2023
Brimstone77:

I have realized that most women felt humiliated and insulted when been turned down by guys they approach.

Guys are been rejected severally by ladies yet it didn't stop us from giving it another try.

A lady approached me the other day I politely turned her down(mind you I have a kind of respect for women)I offered that we can actually be close friends, but can't possibly be in a relationship for some personal reasons..

angry
Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by MechanicMike: 8:20am On May 07, 2023
Brimstone77:

^^^^story
bro wot u forgot to tellllus waz she see Yor tiny prickkkk & got vex..I lie?(no offenscce ) angry
Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Shedrack777: 8:22am On May 07, 2023
SIMPLE: because they fill they have what every man is craving for (vagina) and them bringing it to you on a gold platter, they think no man can reject

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by RamseyKush: 8:29am On May 07, 2023
Obviously because of Low self esteem grin
They begin to get self critical 😂
Am I this? am I that?
Then they wait for the next simp
Re: Why Do Women Feel Insulted When Turned Down. by Brimstone77: 8:39am On May 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^story
bro wot u forgot to tellllus waz she see Yor tiny prickkkk & got vex..I lie?(no offenscce ) angry

So funny that I forgot to laugh..

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerian Men Want Women To Know But Are Terrified To Say / Hookup girl Needed Urgently In Ogwashi Uku / Sweet Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.