Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,551 members, 7,888,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince (1046 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian / Saudi Prince Bin Salman Hacked Richest Man Jeff Bezos’ Phone / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by Godspowerpro: 8:23am On May 07, 2023
In 2020 Lil’ Wayne was unable to get his backpack to pass through an x-ray machine in an airport because the 🎒 value was over $25k reportedly.
The rapper got angry that he couldn’t access the country due to the amount of jewelry he had on his person, and was ready to go back to his plane and leave.

What transpired with the airplane staff reached the ear of the Saudi prince, Mohammed bin Salman. And immediately he headed for Lil' Wayne's hotel room with expensive gifts to apologize for the trouble.”

“The gifts included a $25k (N11 million) Franck Muller wristwatch. But he did not end there.”

After having a chat with Lil Wayne and about leaving the room, he said, ‘Oh, I forgot, Lamborghini or Ferrari?’ I thought it was a general question. I said ‘Lamborghini’— I thought he was asking me which one was better.”

Then he asked, ‘What color?’ I said ‘black.’ He said, ‘In front of your house in three weeks. I’m very sorry for this.’ I was still thinking that he was joking, too. I said Lamborghini truck, I heard they are new. I got that like two or three days ago!”

—Rapper Lil Wayne narrates his encounter with the Saudi Arabian Prince.

Only Graced and Successful Exporters enjoy this sort of preferential VIP treatment.

Palmadex Group
Nigeria's fast-growing export consultants and reliable Exporters of Quality Agricultural Commodities and Processed Foods, such as sesame seed, hibiscus, cassava, charcoal, ginger, raw cashew nut, cocoa beans, coffee, kola nuts, poultry, groundnut, locust beans, vegetables and rubber among others.

Lil Wayne Exports Music, What are you Exporting?

Palmadex- Winners of Best Agricultural Product export company of the year by the Nigeria Export Summit. And also winners of the best export trading institute of the year 2019. We are the benchmark to export trading in Nigeria, We provide executive training, with the best curriculum and hands-on training.

The Saudi royal family ranks as the #1 richest royal family in the world, with an approximate net worth of $1.4 trillion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjCsq2iCFY

See more on www.scrollreport.com

#1Official #trending

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by Hezzyluv: 8:25am On May 07, 2023
Good
Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by Godspowerpro: 8:26am On May 07, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Good

GOD is good
Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by Hezzyluv: 8:30am On May 07, 2023
Godspowerpro:

GOD is good

Your Monica. grin
Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by Exc2000: 8:38am On May 07, 2023
Saudi is trying so hard to outshine UAE in tourism
Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by jubrilcastle(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2023
So Saudi prince no get work to do abi? Make una suffery dey lie abeg
Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by Godspowerpro: 10:56am On May 07, 2023
Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by jubrilcastle(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2023
Re: Lil Wayne Narrates Encounter With Saudi Prince by Godspowerpro: 3:14pm On May 07, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Why giving fake source before when you have the real one. Be careful o

U be correct G

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Expensive Things Owned By Asisat Oshoala / Uriel Discloses Size Of Pere Egbi’s ‘manhood’, Claims It’s Huge / Mohbad Is Worth About $690k, Naira Marley Owes Him About N300 Million – Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.