Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,442 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings (3281 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Emrich1(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2023
This is Onitsha in 2023, The city with the highest number of storey buildings in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ycZ-QI1bU
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by makdcash(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2023
Pisure or idont blive it
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by thesicilian: 10:30am On May 07, 2023
And this is Nigeria, where we give unsubstantiated statistics

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by doggedfighter(f): 2:05pm On May 07, 2023
Nothing but the truth.

Onitsha have long stopped building 4 storey long ago. They build 5 and 6 storey buildings these days.

Awada, Fegge , odoakpu etc

Funny enough you hardly hear stories of collapse because those men don't like losing .

I think in their league they know people they use for the construction grin

Collapsed buildings we have witnessed here are far more smaller structures.

Never lived in those as my parents can't deal.

Trans- nkisi to the rescue grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Exc2000: 3:35pm On May 07, 2023
An Arab man once told me first sign of poverty is living in multi floor apartment

Rich people stay in a storey Mansion and duplex

No time to climb stairs

2 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
An Arab man once told me first sign of poverty is living in multi floor apartment

No time to climb stairs

Arab with dorty brain

13 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by OkayDaddy: 6:50pm On May 07, 2023
Emrich1:
This is Onitsha in 2023, The city with the highest number of storey buildings in Nigeria.

Source - Mad man at Onitsha who advised Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by 1Alex: 10:37pm On May 07, 2023
The person that did the voice - over of this video deserves zero over ten
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Almaigaa: 5:58am On May 08, 2023
This is the real ONITSHA

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Almaigaa: 6:04am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

No time to climb stairs

Them no get land. Their Region is extremely tiny. The entire East is less than the size of my Local Government in the almighty North.

How can you build a 4, 5 and 6 Storey building without lift? And none of those houses have water upstairs. You have to come down from the 6th floor to get water somewhere. That is the highest level of poverty aswear. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by ItisWell22(f): 7:23am On May 08, 2023
Is this a feat worth celebrating or you want the region to be bashed again? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ข

Una no dey tire? ๐Ÿ˜ข

1 Like

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by PureFace1(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2023
What inferiority complex can do does not exist

Chest beating with poverty
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2023
Almaigaa:

Them no get land. Their Region is extremely tiny. The entire East is less than the size of my Local Government in the almighty North.

How can you build a 4, 5 and 6 Storey building without lift? And none of those houses have water upstairs. You have to come down from the 6th floor to get water somewhere. That is the highest level of poverty aswear. grin grin
U mustn't show thw little quantity of cow semen in your DNA
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

No time to climb stairs
Arabs Tha build close to 300 storey... Omo eeh hate can kill. Imagine the level of bigotry
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Exc2000: 9:21am On May 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Arabs Tha build close to 300 storey... Omo eeh hate can kill. Imagine the level of bigotry

How many Arab lives in Burj khalifa?!

Most Arab lives in their mansion in Palm Jumeirah ..

Ask for you to understand

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Almaigaa: 9:29am On May 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

All their storey buildings have lift system in it. But all Onitsha building have none. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Almaigaa: 9:30am On May 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

U mustn't show thw little quantity of cow semen in your DNA

The thing pain this man grin grin

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2023
Almaigaa:

All their storey buildings have lift system in it. But all Onitsha building have none. grin
The useless Nigerian government, gave dem power supply effect lift system.. Clap for ur brฤin.
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2023
Almaigaa:
This is the real ONITSHA
Onitsha wey your region can't do without
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Almaigaa: 11:13am On May 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Onitsha wey your region can't do without

Nothing fit carry us go that underdeveloped Town. A town full of slums. A town with the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria. The Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Lagos. grin

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2023
[quote author=Almaigaa post=123003507]

Nothing fit carry us go that underdeveloped Town. A town full of slums. A town with the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria. The Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Lagos. grin[/quote0]

Why Monday sit at home dey pain una pass.. because una no di do without coming to the slum to buy goods... Mention one Onitsha agbero u know... And I will mention 10 Lagos Tinubu agberos with social media handles.... Land of agbero. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Almaigaa: 11:27am On May 08, 2023
[quote author=EMPEROROFDONBAS post=123003684][/quote]

Trash.

Nobody goes to Onitsha to buy goods. We import our goods by ourselves. For your information, we don't use fake and Aba made products in our Region.

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2023
Almaigaa:

Trash.

Nobody goes to Onitsha to buy goods. We import our goods by ourselves. For your information, we don't use fake and Aba made products in our Region.

Ode. Go to aba tomorrow and see ur pipu, jumping from one shop to another loading Dia Peugeot J5 van with loads of materials and other accessories... See una wey like aba made pass anything.... Ndฤซ ara
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Almaigaa: 11:59am On May 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Ode. Go to aba tomorrow and see ur pipu, jumping from one shop to another loading Dia Peugeot J5 van with loads of materials and other accessories... See una wey like aba made pass anything.... Ndฤซ ara

Aba that is underdeveloped, with no Roads and their indigenes don't even own Cars grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Ayojideonline(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

No time to climb stairs

LOL ..... cheesy..... grin grin grin..
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:06am On May 09, 2023
When I thought Lagos is the winner!
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2023
Almaigaa:

Aba that is underdeveloped, with no Roads and their indigenes don't even own Cars grin grin
If this is how daft u are.... I can't waste my time on a human like u
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Airlord2030: 9:37am On May 09, 2023
Almaigaa:

imagine

poverty igboland๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings by Zico5(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2023
These people are just local and crude. Always hyping everything: from building to road to education. I wonder what's going on in their minds when typing these rubbish. Maybe this one has not been to Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, etc before. Very crude indeed

(1) (Reply)

POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE / Covenant University Student That Scored A 4.99 CGPA Was 2nd Best In ICAN / What Is The Jamb Combination For Food Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.