Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,516 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah (16007 Views)

Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by oikirodah(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDwQJwXDUvM
President-Elect Tinubu's Visit to Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors(See Rare Video)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the president-elect, recently commissioned the magistrate complex in Rivers state, which was built by Governor Wike. The short and rare moment captured in a one-minute video shows Tinubu's smartness, good health, and awesome intonation.

The people of Rivers state described Tinubu's visit as a blessing, and they were impressed with his physical and mental health. This moment helped dispel the fake health rumors that had been circulating about Tinubu, as he appeared strong and in high spirits during the commissioning.

However, it is important to note that the election is over, and people should forget about propaganda. The focus should be on the development of the states and the country at large. Tinubu's visit to Rivers state is a positive step towards strengthening the bond between different regions and promoting unity in Nigeria.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/president-elect-tinubus-visit-to-rivers-state-shatters-health-rumorssee-rare-video/

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Illuminatiship(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2023
You will be surprised that tinubu will see the end of 70percent of his supporters who don't have common sense..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Ola9ja23: 12:54pm On May 07, 2023
Ndi IPOB has been put to shame on uncountable circumstances and they are now becoming congenital and perennial failed black race

They have been reduced to ordinary dot in a circle with self destruction atomic bomb

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by GeneralPula: 1:39pm On May 07, 2023
Strong & sharp..

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by dareyking(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by inoki247: 1:40pm On May 07, 2023
Lol since he enter sef I No dey hear any Gaffe from him again abi he use the thing scam people ni...

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2023
All these ones hustling for PA job.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Postinor: 1:41pm On May 07, 2023
Zombidiots in severe pains right now

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by topsy1971: 1:41pm On May 07, 2023
Enemies and Ipobians are put to shame. Obi.diots are still wailing.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Exc2000: 1:42pm On May 07, 2023
cool

Tinubu intentionally sent a clear message at PortHarcout through Nyemsome Wike....

Tinubu owes nobody anything

If you can't lobby then forget it

The hulabalu LP miscreants can now hear him loud and clear no more doctored tapes

You mistakenly enter Tinubu's trap, you will clearly understand why he hold sway in Lagos for 22 years undisputed

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by rejoice4eva(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2023
'Nobody is referring to Dr Jonathan as a ‘clueless president’ anymore because Nigerians have been confronted with the true definition of cluelessness. President Jonathan has been vindicated'

Reuben Abati

I sincerely hope that Nigerians will never experience the trauma of the past eight years.

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
Y
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by FreeConCiencE: 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
Hi
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by CaptainRogers(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
He's Welcome
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
The visit was a blessing for Pampers sellers...them go sell market very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by greatiyk4u(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
Any test results to prove that?
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Donedeal1(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
We knew it was nothing but mere propaganda

But the problem is can we detect it,

When they changes gear

Like engineering arson and pointing wrong accusations

Just let's beware of this evil doers.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by seankim(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by almarthins(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2023
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/president-elect-tinubus-visit-to-rivers-state-shatters-health-rumorssee-rare-video/

Na so buhari do, one day e go him quick come back again. I no trust politicians for any thing. They can pretend
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by saintkel(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2023
rejoice4eva:
'Nobody is referring to Dr Jonathan as a ‘clueless president’ anymore because Nigerians have been confronted with the true definition of cluelessness. President Jonathan has been vindicated'

Reuben Abati

I sincerely hope that Nigerians will never experience the trauma of the past eight years.

fear west
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by LajaLaba: 1:44pm On May 07, 2023
IPOB people no gree

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by money121(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by casualobserver: 1:45pm On May 07, 2023
oikirodah:

The same people who said and continue to maintain Buhari is Jibril from Sudan? The same people who talk about school certificate when the law says Mimi I’m qualifications and the man has a postgraduate diploma from a prestigious American military institute? Don’t waste your time and effort, these people are irredeemable. You need to understand these are not right thinking people, they are driven by ego, they are the kind f people that must have the last say, they are braggarts, nothing you say and no common sense will silence then. Thy operate in the realm of noise, noise is their end game, their victory is to outshout their opponents, their end game is "we abused them well", so leave them to occupy the space of noise while others occupy Aso rock.

The truth is it is better for them to continue to bask in noise making and throwing jabs because it means they have no mental energy left to devote to strategic thinking. The more they control the noise making, the more others control govt.

It is a testament to the lack of strategic thinking by these noisemakers that despite the economic hardships faced by Nigerians over the last 8 years, they had almost 1.5 x the ruling party's votes but lost. So if you are a supporter of the ruling party, you should be encouraging them to continue in the name calling and noise making because emotional people are not good thinkers.

Let us examine the actions of these people

1) in 2019 when they were part of the then opposition they collectively got 11.3m votes v the ruling party which got 15.2m. They decided the best course of action was to decimate the opposition and go it alone. In 2023, the ruling part got only 8.7m votes (losing almost 7m in the process) while the opposition together got 14.5m votes. However the ruling party retained power because the mob decided the best action was to split the opposition. Considering the state of the nation over the last 8 years it is the expected outcome that the opposition would gain votes and the ruling party would lose votes. Alas it was to the benefit again of the ruling party because they were dealing with an opposition more instead in noise than the destination.

2. Now they have lost, their defense is a forfeiture charge that the law clearly states is not relevant and does not disqualify the winner because it happened over 10 years ago, it is there clearly in the law. Clearly they are more interested in the noise and abuse and calling Tinubu a drug dealer etc that if this is actually an argument that can hold up in court or stop him becoming president. if this is the basis of their challenge in a law court, it is clear they are only interested in the publicity (noise) not overturning the election.

3. They are also hinging their case on 25% in Abuja but section 42 (1)b clearly states that you cannot pass or implement any law in such a way that is gives any citizen superiority to another citizen. So when they say Abuja is a special case, their interpretation is clearly in breach of section 42 which specifies the rights and (equality) of Citizens!

4. They talk about the eligibility of Shettima but is OBI by not being a member of LP 30 days before their primaries himself eligible?

I can go on and on but you get the picture, these people are a brainless emotional mob, they dwell in emotion, noise, insults and abuse and that is tO the advantage of their opponents because their actions as illustrated above are devoid of intelligence because they are too engulfed in emotion. The longer they are emotional, the better for their opponents because emotional people make bad choices. So I say let them rain the abuses, the more they abuse , the less brain power they have for strategic thinking and the more missteps they make.

These people are permanently traumatized, I say let the supporters of the ruling party endure the insults and encourage them to continue in their trauma, do not forget, but for their permanent state of trauma, they would be in power come May 29, their Trauma and their inability to engage their brains is the reason Tinubu won despite the economic hardship of the last 8 years.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Sucre6: 1:46pm On May 07, 2023
Ass kissers kissing ass to be noticed for contracts and positions, in their inside heart, they all dont like Tinubu,

Well tribunal starts tomorrow grin
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Themanleshey: 1:46pm On May 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Any test results to prove that?

He came to your region now , why you no collect blood sample for test ?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Benwallt(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2023
Very sharp unlike Pandora wey dey somersault on a football pitch while walking. Needed the support of bodyguard to maintain balance

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2023
The way they said Buhari is dead.
Igbo people are naturally inlove with fake life, fake drug, fake electronics, fake cloths, fake shoe, fake churches, fake life and FAKE news.

I saw Tinubu in Abuja last week live and direct talking and strong, I called my christian igbo friend that advise me against voting for Tunubu in February that he is sick and he can't stand. I ask him to tell me if he have ever seen Tinubu live, he said NO.

So I told him that i am right in Forces House and Tinubu is leaving for the mosque but Press men blocked him for interview, he said the information he gave me was from their Igbo online brothers that he only believe what ever they post. What a blind region and weak people.

Tinubu is stronger than me self at 30+

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubu right now I heard can't remember his middle name in five seconds grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by Justbeingreal(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2023
MAY 29 IS ALMOST HERE LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES. ENOUGH OF THE TALKS LET THE ACTIONS BEGIN..
Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by jubrilELsudan: 1:48pm On May 07, 2023
LIKE SEY WE NO KNOW SEY NA SADIKU OF GUINEA NA HIM DEM PACKAGE SEY NA TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah by raskymonojendor: 1:49pm On May 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol since he enter sef I No dey hear any Gaffe from him again abi he use the thing scam people ni...
Video editing and propaganda from the obidients.
Video editing was introduced into politics during the Trump vs Biden campaign. Obidients in America brought it into Nigerian politics.

rejoice4eva:

Reuben Abati

Buhari and GEJ are both clueless.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Saraki Prepared For Death / Hezbollah Weapons Warehouse Belongs To Sierra-Leonean – Lebanese Consul / We Won’t Allow You Quit Active Politics yet, Jonathan Tells Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.