Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:22 PM

Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P (1420 Views)

How To Buy And Sell Cryptocurrency On Binance P2p Platform / How Can I Get Verified On Binance / Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 1:08pm On May 07, 2023
Do you know you can sell any of your coins at a very high market rate on binance without using P2P?

Some of us here might not know there's a way you can sale off any of your coins on binance without using P2P then transfer the money directly to your bank account and I'm here to introduce this method to any interested individual

Features of this method:
1. it comes with a high rate
2. You can buy and sell without using P2P or involving a 3rd party
3. Withdraw your money in Naira directly to your bank account
4. reduced charges which is lower than what we all pay on P2P

N/B: Before you chat me up bear in mind that revealing this method and all the processes involved comes with a charge.

Call or Whatsapp 0. 8. 1. 2. 9. 4. 1. 8. 2. 2. 2

1 Like

Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 3:40pm On May 09, 2023
hmu
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by Fa44me: 6:35pm On May 09, 2023
OnGod20:
hmu

Can you see that, friend? It's well with us
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 1:56pm On May 27, 2023
Still available to reveal the method to as many as possible
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 7:46am On May 29, 2023
Learn this method today
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by Nobody: 8:27am On May 29, 2023
Immediately you start begging people to learn anything.

It either doesn't work or it's a complete scam

7 Likes

Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 10:16am On May 29, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
Immediately you start begging people to learn anything.

It either doesn't work or it's a complete scam
That's Your opinion and thoughts.
Some Nairalanders here have gotten the method, if it wasn't working you know what nairalanders can do on people's thread right?
Why would I beg someone to reveal to him what will benefit the person?
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
You need this method
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Make some cool cash today
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
it's still working
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
get this method today
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
high rate assured
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
get the method today
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2023
good morning y'all
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Trade with lower charges
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Trade profitably
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by Akposkiz: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2023
It either doesn't work or it's a completely scam! P2p is a 3rd party is preferrable!

1 Like

Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Akposkiz:
It either doesn't work or it's a completely scam! P2p is a 3rd party is preferrable!
learn not to assume things, rather try to confirm before giving out your opinion, You're not giving a good impression about yourself...
I have revealed the method to two nairalanders already and it's working for them, they would have blasted me on this thread if it wasn't working
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
get this today
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
We've got you covered
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by Obierika(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2023
OnGod20:
That's Your opinion and thoughts.
Some Nairalanders here have gotten the method, if it wasn't working you know what nairalanders can do on people's thread right?
Why would I beg someone to reveal to him what will benefit the person?

You say you're not begging but the reality is that you are.

By the way only a person who is looking to get scammed will willfully bypass P2P when trading on Binance

1 Like

Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Obierika:

You say you're not begging but the reality is that you are.

By the way only a person who is looking to get scammed will willfully bypass P2P when trading on Binance
get your facts right before airing your opinion, you haven't tried out the method and you obviously don't know anything about it, so for the fact that you're ignorant of this method doesn't make it non-existence... There are different solutions to a particular problem, so stop thinking like a shallow minded individual which you're already obviously exhibiting.
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by Obierika(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2023
OnGod20:
get your facts right before airing your opinion, you haven't tried out the method and you obviously don't know anything about it, so for the fact that you're ignorant of this method doesn't make it non-existence... There are different solutions to a particular problem, so stop thinking like a shallow minded individual which you're already obviously exhibiting.

Keep quiet my friend you're talking rubbish.

The only thing you're interested in is the fee you will collect for revealing your so-called trading method which is obviously shit cos if it was real you would not be here begging people to buy it instead you would be using it to rake in money for yourself

1 Like

Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
You expect me to beleive that out of the goodness of your heart, you want to tell me how to get better rates on Binance than P2P?

I know a dozen ways to do this and the only reason I would volunteer such an information is because I want something from you. Otherwise, I know better than to reveal a Binance strategy publicly.

If you know it, and you're sharing it, chances are high that I already know it. I will tell you things on Binance, you never knew existed. But why would I, when I can just milk it in silence and still be good.
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Obierika:

Keep quiet my friend you're talking rubbish.

The only thing you're interested in is the fee you will collect for revealing your so-called trading method which is obviously shit cos if it was real you would not be here begging people to buy it instead you would be using it to rake in money for yourself
Cry more bro, people with your type of mindset misses a lot of opportunities and I can literally tell the kind of person you are from this nonsense you typed here.... Don't go and pay the price to better your life, continue downplaying other people's effort, las las na giveaway your type dey find for social media
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by Obierika(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
OnGod20:
Cry more bro, people with your type of mindset misses a lot of opportunities and I can literally tell the kind of person you are from this nonsense you typed here.... Don't go and pay the price to better your life, continue downplaying other people's effort, las las na giveaway your type dey find for social media

Shebi you have paid the price that's why you're online 24/7 begging people to come pay you N1,500 so you can teach them your bogus strategy for trading and making money on Binance without using P2P?

Laught wan kill me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2023
Opportunity comes but once
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by merison200: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
You dey whine
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Get this method
Re: Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P by OnGod20: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hit me up for this method

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 18/12/2023 / Here Are Your Latest Exchange Rates As At Today Wednesday 8th April 2015 / Getpaid4learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.