Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Does Anyone Know The Charges Or Annual Fees On Ibtc Ethical Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know The Charges Or Annual Fees On Ibtc Ethical Funds (778 Views)

CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms / DOM Account In Nigeria: The Charges? / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Arm Twisted Ibikunle Amosun Over N300m Debt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Charges Or Annual Fees On Ibtc Ethical Funds by dodochi42: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2007
Please i want to know the charges of the IBTC ethical funds for the long term.I shall be grateful if any one shows me.Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Know The Charges Or Annual Fees On Ibtc Ethical Funds by walcolm(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2007
there are no charges to you when you are buying or redeeming your investment.

the fund managers fees will already be factored in before the final cash distribution that is supposed to come to you at the end of the financial yr.

all you need to worry about is the current value or capital appreciation on your investment. multiply no of units by bid value cool

(1) (Reply)

Ebullion For Sale At N130 Per Dollar. / Can Someone Help Me Out For This Issue? / Forum With A Breath Of Fresh Air.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.