Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,873 members, 7,902,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. (1085 Views)

Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu / I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 07, 2023
@OP.

I want to believe all you have said here is a big joke. Otherwise I will call you parents, if I know them, to come and rush you where you can receive urgent psychiatric evaluation and treatment.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Never4getU: 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:
The INEC president select. Mr amuda. Aka bola Ahmed Tinubu. Might end up in jail. Following alot of misconduct irregularities. Crime against humanity he have been committing. My candid advice for him is to step aside. Go home and treat himself.

If ur father is sick den u're free to advice hime to go home and treat himself or better still take him on a medical tourism.

The Tinubu we voted for did no wrong instead he is a man with a metal stable presidential candidate among all other rabble-rousers who lack common knowledge of technical know how to run a country like Nigeria. Tinubu is well prepared and have a better carved of how he planned to run a better and leave behind a Nigeria proud enough for Nigerians to celebrate after 8yrs tenure. Tell Gregory Obi to go run for a local govt chairman election,.if he succeed may come try luck national assembly not presidency.

Nigeria presidency doesn't accommodate a lunacy like Obi..a man who lost election to a distance third position yet claiming victory.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by coputa(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

We are all aware of that. All cases must be solved before swearing in any body.
will the case before the tribunal affect the handing over date may29.Does the Nigerian constitution make provisions for that.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Christistruth02: 4:52pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
Irrelevant irredeemable Losers

It is Chronic Post election Loss Trauma disorder
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2023
Never4getU:

If ur father is sick den u're free to advice hime to go home and treat himself or better still take him on a medical tourism.

The Tinubu we voted for did no wrong instead he is a man with a metal stable presidential candidate among all other rabble-rousers who lack common knowledge of technical know how to run a country like Nigeria. Tinubu is well prepared and have a better carved of how he planned to run a better and leave behind a Nigeria proud enough for Nigerians to celebrate after 8yrs tenure. Tell Gregory Obi to go run for a local govt chairman election,.if he succeed may come try luck national assembly not presidency.

Nigeria presidency doesn't accommodate a lunacy like Obi..a man who lost election to a distance third position yet claiming victory.

Ur a fraudulent individual. No need to waste time talking to you. Good bye.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2023
Christistruth02:

It is Chronic Post election Loss Trauma disorder

Is that how the truth sounds to u?
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2023
OneTemplate:
@OP.

I want to believe all you have said here is a big joke. Otherwise I will call you parents, if I know them, to come and rush you where you can receive urgent psychiatric evaluation and treatment.

A big joke right? Is it far from the truth?
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2023
[quote author=Never4getU post=122988297]

Nigeria presidency doesn't accommodate a lunacy like Obi..a man who lost election to a distance third position yet claiming victory.[/quo

Y are u worried about someone who came 3rd? Y not let the person who can second take the price? Dat means there is something you know and ur hiding... Stop supporting evil. Ok? According to the Nigerian constitution. We don't have a president elect. Not yet. INEC still have work to do on d past election
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by naijapips04: 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
How will these morons survive 8 years? No punishment greater than this.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2023
coputa:
will the case before the tribunal affect the handing over date may29.Does the Nigerian constitution make provisions for that.

He wunt be sworn in. Just watch n see
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Bahdguyishere: 6:11pm On May 07, 2023
You and your family members will be in prison for eight years.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Never4getU: 6:53pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

Ur a fraudulent individual. No need to waste time talking to you. Good bye.

Ur comment already registered perhaps u're scared to complete whatever u hv to say if at all u hv anything left to talk about...

I hv d necessary need to talk to u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Peter Obi Really Want? / Luring Elon Musk To Set Up Lithium Battery Plant In Nigeria / Tinubu Must Charge Atiku To Court For $1.77M Siemens Bribery To Hold Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.