Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,766 members, 7,979,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses (2379 Views)

We Kill People & Sell Their Kidneys For ₦25k! Boy Confesses - VDM Reacts (Video) / Shocking: I Regrets Killing My Mother For Money Rituals – Says 20 Year-old Man / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Thekokoroom2: 3:02pm On May 07, 2023
52 years old Woman who claimed she sold her soul to the devil has confirmed a shocking rumour that she drinks baby blood to keep her youthful looks. Watch full video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

1 Share

Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by RepoMan007: 3:19pm On May 07, 2023
Vampires everywhere. And you what with your young looks? Fulfil the lust of the flesh?
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Westerhoffe(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2023
Real life vampire?
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by rex444(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2023
Is this what her idea of young is ?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Careente7(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2023
And you think she’s capping?
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by OloyeVIII: 8:10pm On May 07, 2023
Don't believe this..
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Reggaemich(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Don't believe this..
why not

Are u also doing same
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Caramia2020(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2023
How long will she continue, humans are something else.
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Sundaycomputer: 7:03am On May 08, 2023
But u still looking old

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Abolodje: 7:27am On May 08, 2023
Nigerians will believe everything they see online smh

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by wrongman665(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2023
Bleeding gender at it again. angryBleeding gender at it again.
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by KimFlorence: 10:33am On May 08, 2023
It's not new, they've been doing it for ages, same people cook babies alive and eat them, they're also into pedophilia and children sacrifice, that's how they get their power and wealth, influence - Hollywood, Illuminati and co all do it. Ask Mel Gibson.
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by babaalagbo11(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2023
She needs to be arrested, where is she seeing the blood she's drinking

1 Like

Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Exmilitant(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2023
It's nothing new. From time immemorial mankind in his bid to attain perfection has resorted to all sorts of weird practices owing to ideas given him by some bitter roaming spirit creatures.

We read in the Bible of children sacrificed to Molech by the Israelites. The Assyrians and Babylonian empires was rife with child sacrifices and drinking of babies blood.

Now there is all sorts of spiritual order encouraging such practices for wealth, fame , power and protection.

It is nothing new!!
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Exmilitant(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
babaalagbo11:
She needs to be arrested, where is she seeing the blood she's drinking
What do you think of the babies factories you hear of everywhere? undecided
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by Reggaemich(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2023
KimFlorence:
It's not new, they've been doing it for ages, same people cook babies alive and eat them, they're also into pedophilia and children sacrifice, that's how they get their power and wealth, influence - Hollywood, Illuminati and co all do it. Ask Mel Gibson.
can u share a video or link for someone to read further
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by wickedtuna: 8:30pm On May 08, 2023
It's called Adrenochrome, look it up.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2023
I go nack her tire walahi
Re: Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses by KimFlorence: 7:37am On May 10, 2023
Reggaemich:
can u share a video or link for someone to read further

Just Google Mel Gibson's expose on pedophilia in Hollywood and America. A lot of pedophilia goes on undercover in Europe and GB too.

(1) (Reply)

2,000 Feared Killed In Boko Haram’s ‘deadliest Massacre’ In Baga (graphic Pics) / Cultists Strike In Ilorin Killing A Rival Cult Member / Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.