Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,509 members, 7,978,698 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is Mobile App Development This Simple - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Mobile App Development This Simple (407 Views)

Chatgbt Is A Scam. It Cant Solve This Simple Thing I Ask Him / Why Is This Simple Code In C Not Running Till The End? / I Never Knew Command Prompt (CMD) Is This Simple [watch Free Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Mobile App Development This Simple by ThetrueWord: 6:49pm On May 07, 2023
No-code platforms are the best choice for building simple apps and solutions, especially for startups, who are looking out to launch their MVPs. But can they be used to create more complex or sophisticated products?

I saw this video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4UrU77DLtI

It is a no code Mobile App builder for Android & iOS and I must say I am impressed that one can build a World class cross platform App in a short amount of time for less. Surprisingly! It is powered by a Nigerian company.

This is a frontpage content, to help some interested Nairalanders who are interested in learning or building an App for their business for FREE without writing a single line of code.

What do you guys think?

Re: Is Mobile App Development This Simple by truthCoder: 8:09am On May 08, 2023
ThetrueWord:
No-code platforms are the best choice for building simple apps and solutions, especially for startups, who are looking out to launch their MVPs. But can they be used to create more complex or sophisticated products?

I saw this video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4UrU77DLtI

It is a no code Mobile App builder for Android & iOS and I must say I am impressed that one can build a World class cross platform App in a short amount of time for less. Surprisingly! It is powered by a Nigerian company.

This is a frontpage content, to help some interested Nairalanders who are interested in learning or building an App for their business for FREE without writing a single line of code.

What do you guys think?

Its a nice concept for the platform owner. There would be clients without coding skills that want to build an ‘app’.

However, you can tell the platform owner that he is making one common Nigerian startup mistake. He is too greedy and the greed would be the demise of the platform if he doesn’t adjust quickly.

First, he offers a free tier for only 3 days. Allows to build only one single page. The free tier doesn’t give you access to the .ipk and .ipa files and is as limited as anything you can think of.

The irony is that the owner recommended that his users should create their logos on canva.com. The canva that he is recommending, do they offer no download access?

His other tiers are even more expensive than looking for an app developer to help you write the real codes from scratch. You will get cheaper solutions on Nairaland sef.

This is one of the biggest killers of Naija startups. They are always too greedy and want to start earning from the first day. You see their blogs with 30 views per month having adverts splashed everywhere like ankara.

Tell him to build his brand first. He wont die. He should open it up just like the canva he kept recommending. The more free users you have, the more your brand value increases.

As for usage, it is for those who want to feel like they have an app. It is as static as anything. Real mobile apps dont have static data.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Techlord Mentor / Contact Us For Your School Portal With Result Checker Using Scratch Cards / Get The Newest Binary/bitcoin Investment Php Script Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.