Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? (14128 Views)

Which Is More Painful Menstrual Cramps VS Konji Pains? / Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) / Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by IrepChrist: 11:41am On May 09, 2023
There is a lot prayers can fix.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by juman(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2023
The question is valid.
Because some ladies menstrual period is like world war three.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 09, 2023
Can you tell me about them? because I don't experience any.
Seagodess:
it has effects
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Menclothing: 11:50am On May 09, 2023
Some are too painful you canโ€™t even move from bed
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by mariahAngel(f): 11:50am On May 09, 2023
When there's ibuprofen, Diclofenac or Piroxicam?
Even black tea.
For someone who's about to get married, she should already know what works for her.

Seagodess:
it has effects

Not if taken like once or twice a month.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Farfalla(f): 11:51am On May 09, 2023
But why pick your wedding date to coincide with your menses?

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by hardasan(f): 11:56am On May 09, 2023
What about the heavy bleeding that goes with it?

I'll definitely not want my woman Wondering if her gown is painted in red on our special day. We'll weigh the costs together, if the costs are too high to comfortably ignore, we'll look for options like a doctor's appointment, her only being in the hall for not more than 1-2hrs or something.

I don't think a woman will be happy to sit and look pretty while her life is draining out with insane pain

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by immortalmortal: 11:56am On May 09, 2023
Na why e good to give woman belle before marriage to avoid all this rubbish
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by OBTOREPA(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2023
Seagodess:
Very foolish question on fp. Meanwhile if you are in a relationship.. Godly one.. and UV been having sex.. you can still amend ur ways with God And stop it, till after your wedding..sex before marriage has serious spiritual implications.. iam from the sea.i know what am saying.
Are you proud to say such?
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Abosede512(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
No, but I think I'd been sitting down throughout the entire wedding reception.

No dancing from me and I'd probably be faking that smile too because those things can be very painful.

I once missed two exams back in varsity because of them. Good afternoon sister, pls can you help me with the name of the drug, thanks

But there are some pills that can help ease the pain and since I've been taking them, I can't remember the last time I experienced painful cramps... The pills make life easier.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by folks4luv(f): 12:18pm On May 09, 2023
obayendo1010:
If you can cancel wedding because of menstrual cramp please kiss wedding ceremony bye bye because i will postpone it too because of useless chelsea match....since we are now petty to understand plans and sacrifice energys
Petty? Have you menstruated before? While some women don't feel pains, some feel so much pain that they miss important appointments. One lady up there said she missed 2 exams cause of menstrual pain. That sounds petty to you?
Some menstrual pains have been rated to be worse than a heart attack, but it's petty yea?

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by cyprianken: 12:48pm On May 09, 2023
But na ur kind be the sex agents na grin grin grin grin

Very foolish question on fp. Meanwhile if you are in a relationship.. Godly one.. and UV been having sex.. you can still amend ur ways with God And stop it, till after your wedding..sex before marriage has serious spiritual implications.. iam from the sea.i know what am saying.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Olatara(f): 12:53pm On May 09, 2023
Why will I cancel my wedding when I can use Brustan (painkiller).

I remember when my dad gave gin to drink. It worked like magic.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by LINSAR: 1:00pm On May 09, 2023
folks4luv:

Petty? Have you menstruated before? While some women don't feel pains, some feel so much pain that they miss important appointments. One lady up there said she missed 2 exams cause of menstrual pain. That sounds petty to you?
Some menstrual pains have been rated to be worse than a heart attack, but it's petty yea?

There are ways to mitigate pain on those days.

Can you be absent from work because of cramps?
Can you miss your visa appointment because of cramps?

Learn about your body madam.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by obayendo1010(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2023
folks4luv:

petty! alot of energy is invested into planning of marriage? have you plan one before not talking of financial dip that comes with it, she should be self aware enough to take date that's best fits in, don't know about others i don't repeat stages because i always go the extra miles to perfect all i gets involved....
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by ItisWell22(f): 1:07pm On May 09, 2023
Many, including myself will say no.

But when you understand that some personsโ€™ menstrual pain is truly excruciating, to a point where total removal of the uterus may be the option; youโ€™ll just wish them wellโ€ฆ
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Yustash001(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2023
As a man you can't really feel what women are going through. Is it packaging themselves during menses or the pain of carrying pregnancy for 9 month or the pain of parturition or the challenges faced during the motherhood. That's why a man should treat his wife like a queen.

Back to the topic, I feel it's enough to postpone the wedding. After all, it's a day of joy.

As for those that'll call me a SIMP, feel free.
You'll soon understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by isabi2lof: 1:23pm On May 09, 2023
That's why it's good to plan your wedding before or after your period in that particular month.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Connected1: 1:27pm On May 09, 2023
Sure you can cancel it, so long I am not the one sponsoring the marriage or paying the most.

Like why will you fix your wedding or marriage in the week you normally have menstrual cramps, that's foolishness, moreover I think there are pills that now suppress such pains.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Havesomesense(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
No, but I think I'd been sitting down throughout the entire wedding reception.

No dancing from me and I'd probably be faking that smile too because those things can be very painful.

I once missed two exams back in varsity because of them.

But there are some pills that can help ease the pain and since I've been taking them, I can't remember the last time I experienced painful cramps... The pills make life easier.
Kindly share the name of the pill.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Biletaste(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2023
Nia69:
Women spend on wedding too. undecided

Since when?
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 09, 2023
Painamol, it's for all kinds of pains in general.
Havesomesense:

Kindly share the name of the pill.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by delishpot: 2:17pm On May 09, 2023
Who fixes wedding when they are on their period?
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by folake4u(f): 2:33pm On May 09, 2023
Farfalla:
But why pick your wedding date to coincide with your
menses?

Lmao. Well, what if the period came unexpectedly after it failed to start on the appointed time?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Farfalla(f): 2:58pm On May 09, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. Well, what if the period came unexpectedly after it failed to start on the appointed time?

grin grin I hear you.
And it waits for when it knows you'll have a whitish gown. grin
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by folake4u(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2023
Farfalla:

grin grin I hear you.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On May 09, 2023
Farfalla:

grin grin I hear you.

all this can be solved if you try the erm recommended naija method of being knocked up during your wedding

just substitute cramps for morning sickness
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2023
you plan to get married
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
There are a variety of pills, so I don't know which one you're talking about, but I don't experience any side effects.

And also remember that as people, we can react to the same thing differently.

Na when old age come u go ghota ije
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by harmony75: 3:46pm On May 09, 2023
That's why you check your menstruation date during your marriage preparation you don't fix date you're expecting your menstruation. May God heal every woman going through these pains๐Ÿ™
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by folks4luv(f): 4:09pm On May 09, 2023
obayendo1010:

petty! alot of energy is invested into planning of marriage? have you plan one before not talking of financial dip that comes with it, she should be self aware enough to take date that's best fits in, don't know about others i don't repeat stages because i always go the extra miles to perfect all i gets involved....
Now, this is something I'll agree with. What I disagreed with is calling it 'petty', especially coming from someone that has never menstruated. I believe planning it around the women's circle is the most sensible thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest legs in town ( photos ) / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.