Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,782 members, 7,921,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:34 PM

As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � (1269 Views)

Why Did She Look Back? / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Nobody: 12:02am On May 08, 2023
Why are Nigerians like this? A news about Max Air land crashing hit the front page and nigerians are all over that thread complaining about how they have it worse in life being a Nigerian. Like we don't even care about life lost or not. These people just got saved and the Only thing you can type is this?

I used to noticed a trend;they can be talking about gun violence in America, and a typical Nigerian wilk still find a way to insert how they're suffering in Nigeria even when the discussion is nothing close to that. Why just why. Is it only us? Why can't we appreciate anything in this country other than crying, wailing and complaining

In fact, you can be scrolling through YouTube comments on a video made by someone abroad, and you can easily know whether it's a Nigerian that make a particular comment or not. Like the video can be about how to prepare meat pie 😒😡and you'll find Nigerian under that post lamenting about how they have never seen electricity in Nigeria for 500yrs. Like why? Are we cursed? And it's not as if we want thing to get better really, we just want to keep crying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by malcom1X: 12:09am On May 08, 2023
Go and get a guinean passport man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Nobody: 12:10am On May 08, 2023
malcom1X:
Go and get a guinean passport man.

Another idiot. He didn't read the post. He clicked it because he saw something that looks like the post is against Nigeria. Ani oloribu ni yin she

13 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by ItisWell22(f): 12:28am On May 08, 2023
The grass is always greener on the other side. lipsrsealed

Though some people will just never see anything good in or about Nigeria. embarassed

Even where the country is trying to get it right, just as you’ve pointed out, they always find a way to badmouth it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:52am On May 08, 2023
Op the reason is because of tribalism

Since na those people get the plane and even na theor people also dey the plane, they Neva feel concern.

North and South have never supported each other wether good or bad

1 Like

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by linearity: 1:56am On May 08, 2023
Tadadobe:
Why are Nigerians like this? A news about Max Air land crashing hit the front page and nigerians are all over that thread complaining about how they have it worse in life being a Nigerian. Like we don't even care about life lost or not. These people just got saved and the Only thing you can type is this?

I used to noticed a trend;they can be talking about gun violence in America, and a typical Nigerian wilk still find a way to insert how they're suffering in Nigeria even when the discussion is nothing close to that. Why just why. Is it only us? Why can't we appreciate anything in this country other than crying, wailing and complaining

In fact, you can be scrolling through YouTube comments on a video made by someone abroad, and you can easily know whether it's a Nigerian that make a particular comment or not. Like the video can be about how to prepare meat pie 😒😡and you'll find Nigerian under that post lamenting about how they have never seen electricity in Nigeria for 500yrs. Like why? Are we cursed? And it's not as if we want thing to get better really, we just want to keep crying

Kool down.

BTW your title contradicts your content….

In the title, you “give up on Nigeria”, in the content you start complaining against those you have given up on Nigeria and turn every opportunity to complain about the ill they are passing through in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Nobody: 2:39am On May 08, 2023
linearity:

Kool down.

BTW your title contradicts your content….

In the title, you “give up on Nigeria”, in the content you start complaining against those you have given up on Nigeria and turn every opportunity to complain about the ill they are passing through in Nigeria.

If I don't put something negative about Nigeria, you won't read it. Y'all want the negative

2 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Nobody: 4:41am On May 08, 2023
OP is looking for attention, I hope he gets the attention he deserves. OP has been in every society and every thread and posts, so he came to a valid conclusion and gave up on Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Kasdat5(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2023
Everything in Nigeria is worth complaining about . Tell me 1 thing thats @ least %50 suitable in our dear Nigeria. Until we get it right , na complain till the end of days .

3 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by CandidAdmin(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2023
Wait, so u want us to be happy with the state of 9ja or what?
The reason y we are complaning is coz we are not happy
criminals are on the throne and u want us 2 keep our mouth shut
Abeg, abeg, abeg

3 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Abolodje: 8:38am On May 08, 2023
Tadadobe:

Iku pa e werey
Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Dexy4yah(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2023
People are suffering as a result of bad government and you want them to keep quiet? Really?

2 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2023
So you want people to hail and praise Nigeria for her failures abi kinni.

I don't understand you anymore,the only sector that's working in Nigeria is entertainment and it's because it is private and maybe tech.
We've got every reason to lament and complain while looking for plans to leave.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � by drimzsmoke(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2023
Tadadobe:

I LOVE THIS, NICE ONE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Join The Freakiest 9ja University Whatsapp/telegram Group / Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land / Top 5 Pointers To Have A Successful Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.