Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) (37249 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / Nigerian Soldiers Flog Fulani Herdsmen / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sadly, you are very correct... This is beneath animals even in the wild!
Animals respects and protects "fellow" animals. No animal would assault or brutalise "fellow" animal unnercerssarily in this manner.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by iceflex(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2023
Civilian needs to be powered cos the cheating is too much!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2023
Something has to be done about these fools. The level of impunity they drum into their empty skulls by the system is sickening. These fools on camo have to be seriously dealt with.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by kushme: 10:37am On May 08, 2023
Tookool:
Kaduna, that’s where these cadets and recruits do their nonsense, 2011 those guys humiliated me and 2 weeks prior to that day, my name came out as first reserve in NDA. I cry tire as I reach house cus that wouldn’t have happen if my name had made the selected list

And you for pay back abi.. Had it been you entered, you would have become like any regular cadet and officer.. Have the zombie mentality.
I used to think as a teen that the Nigerian Armed forces was great in the world of military. But now I know, it just a local tool in the hands of few local men..
And every officers or generals (fake in the real sense of it) you see there just want to make ways for themselves just like the one who stole NGN8.5billion...

If not for lack of job and poor education, how many of these stupid soldiers would you find in the army for the true sense of it.. To protect the land borders from external aggression..

Which military dey enter street stead dey treat civilians fvxkup.. They just can't leave civilians alone. Is it they see the nigerian civillians like enemy combatant(Russian or american soldiers).

Aside the biafra civil war.. Nigerian military no fit fight outside.. Mumu military wey dey find money like thieving politicians. Them no get level.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2023
This abuse of power needs to stop

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by yusluvad(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2023
This arrant nonsense needs to be curbed...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Brimstone77: 10:49am On May 08, 2023

This is who the nigerian military are,this is what they represent..

They have been brainwashed to believe that they are supper humans while the civilians are inferior,they derive Joy in manhandling and humiliating civilians..

If you believe that these miscreants on kaki will be arrested and prosecuted then you are obviously sleeping on a bicycle..

Pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2023
traihit:

When it comes to the heart, I'm so sorry to say this but a typical Nigerian (rich or poor, educated or illiterate, religious or atheist, man or woman) is very wicked. Very, very wicked.

I don't know how wickedness is the norm for us Nigerians but Nigerians are very wicked people who like to oppress anyone deemed lower than them in any way.
You are right.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Eyakuare: 10:58am On May 08, 2023
They should go and flog Book Haram in Sabisa forest. How can you do this to your fellow Citizens that you are suppose to protect. No matter what they have done in as much they have not been proven guilty for whatever offence they committed. That is barbaric to say the least if the video is actually real.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by kushme: 11:00am On May 08, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

You are right though they are trying their best to keep us safe but some of them join the Nigeria Army just to intimidate civilians. Some of them when faced with Boko Haram or bandits, they ran away

Please, I would disagree that soldiers(Nigerian boyscout with arms) are trying their best to keep humans in Nigeria safe.. If they had tried or are trying, boko and the bandits would not had been this bad..
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by kushme: 11:08am On May 08, 2023
Deenillah:

So you believe say if "God punish the military e sure you say you dey safe be that?

Make who offend bear the consequence.

The Nigerian military is never about oppression.

Tell me the American military is not an oppressor to other militaries. But you hardly see them oppress their country people.
No dey whine yourself say, the average Nigerian dey safe because of Nigerian military.

Hmm. Like the way those cult groups dey talk..
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by diplomat058(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2023
Helgreenluv:
May God punish the Nigeria military. This has always been their regular trademark. Useless people

What do you expect when the foolish bloggers and skitmakers cheered them on with their nonsense skits that glorify assault on civilians?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by stuffs2002: 11:11am On May 08, 2023
jaxxy:

They still need to investigate the matter. a soldier won't just start mistreating civilians just like thst so let's know the whole story that led to this.

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be able to make some statements

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be able to make some statements

Nigeria is a ridiculous place with all sorts of people, some civilians don't have sense and behave anyhow.

however I have watched the video and heard the conversation and released the soldier are useless, senseless and totally out of line.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by foxxydude: 11:25am On May 08, 2023
Same energy a manager used in inviting Vigilante to torture an employee to death because of a missing Nokia torch light phone a couple of weeks ago
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Tookool(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2023
kushme:

And you for pay back abi.. Had it been you entered, you would have become like any regular cadet and officer.. Have the zombie mentality.
I used to think as a teen that the Nigerian Armed forces was great in the world of military. But now I know, it just a local tool in the hands of few local men..
And every officers or generals (fake in the real sense of it) you see there just want to make ways for themselves just like the one who stole NGN8.5billion...

If not for lack of job and poor education, how many of these stupid soldiers would you find in the army for the true sense of it.. To protect the land borders from external aggression..

Which military dey enter street stead dey treat civilians fvxkup.. They just can't leave civilians alone. Is it they see the nigerian civillians like enemy combatant(Russian or american soldiers).

Aside the biafra civil war.. Nigerian military no fit fight outside.. Mumu military wey dey find money like thieving politicians. Them no get level.

I would have been very ruthless to criminals and people who broke the law. I didn’t want to join the Army because I needed a job, I really loved the military and I still do. If I have the opportunity to join now, even as a second lieutenant I’ll do so and even if I am being told I’ll be sent to Sambisa. After the time my name came out as reserve, I kept applying and writing the exams until I was ineligible to apply cus of age
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2023
Never depend on these beasts and demigods who pose as company executives for a living. Imagine subjecting your workers to such inhumane and dehumanizing military torture like slaves just because they demanded for what they worked for. On sundays and fridays you decieve yourself as an active church/mosque adherents and/or worker or financier. The government wouldn't respond by shutting down the hotel because it's probably owned by a fulani man.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by adecz: 11:31am On May 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:

In all of these, you failed to include soldiers brutalizing civilians, the exact reason that brought you to this thread. Such a selective amnesia.

If soldiers can kill policemen at will
Without repercussions, wetin concern
authorities and soldiers with bloody, expendable civilians❓❓
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by NapoleonHill: 11:32am On May 08, 2023
adecz:

If soldiers can kill policemen at will
Without repercussions, wetin concern
authorities and soldiers with bloody, expendable civilians❓❓

You're nut in the head.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Deenillah(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2023
kushme:

Tell me the American military is not an oppressor to other militaries. But you hardly see them oppress their country people.
No dey whine yourself say, the average Nigerian dey safe because of Nigerian military.

Hmm. Like the way those cult groups dey talk..

Really? Like you really are comparing Nigeria to America? On what grounds please? Do you even know how far those people have come and from where?

See, all I'm saying is, you don't use one person's action to justify the rest.

There are always some bad ones amongst the good. Generalizing all as bad is where you're wrong.

SIMPLE
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by adecz: 11:36am On May 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:

You're nut in the head.

You lack basic home training and
upbringing..❌❎❌

👉Not your fault though, but that of
your parents.... 😕😕😕
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by justdream(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2023
Rascals. Bastards! Remove that gun and come for fisticuff.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Mikebjoe: 11:41am On May 08, 2023
adecz:

Under Buhari, every arm of the
armed forces have become totally
undisciplined & behaving like cult or
gang members..

Police fighting army,
Army fighting & killing policemen
Navy fighting police
Police beating up road safety
Police brutalizing civilians
Army fighting with Air force

And last last, nothing happens.
No disciplinary actions against such
unprofessionalism.

Buhari and his service chiefs are just a
bunch of messed up incompetents😕😕😕
that's a big lie just shut the f up and leave buhari out of this since I was born in this Nigeria have been seeing soldiers beating innocent people for no meanful reason say what you know and leave buhari alone buhari is not the one beating them buhari is not the cause of your problem people like you are the underground problem

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2023
diplomat058:

What do you expect when the foolish bloggers and skitmakers cheered them on with their nonsense skits that glorifies assault on civilians?
Honestly. It's very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2023
meditator:
If God punish all the entire Nigeria military, who would protect you against IPOB ? We need to learn to sieve stones from rice. What they've done is wrong but that does not warrant to condemnation of the entire institution.
Majority they say, carries the vote. This is very typical of them. They are just a bunch of ass holes
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
Deenillah:

So you believe say if "God punish the military e sure you say you dey safe be that?

Make who offend bear the consequence.

The Nigerian military is never about oppression.
Believe me the Nigeria military derive joy in oppressing civilians. It's been like that since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2023
PoliciaNLand the jobless Nairalander. Try and get a life. Your joblessness stinks
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2023
PoliciaNLand Katangare how far? I still dey here kampe. My grace na your mate? If you see my comment next time just look read am pass. I am the special one on NL
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:14pm On May 08, 2023
Power intoxicate. Give a man that air of supremacy and he will use it to rule over others like he's God.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:20pm On May 08, 2023
Power show.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. / Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.