Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot (24240 Views)

Expert Warned UK About Ekweremadu's Unexplained Wealth Before Organ Harvesting.. / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Mayhem1: 8:56am On May 08, 2023
tongue
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Alaigbomaster: 8:57am On May 08, 2023
Upton:
The should investigate politicians and their children. Shey it’s a politician’s son that bought a mansion in London worth $11m? Same person that some people consider their saviour. The house was even centre of Nigeria’s biggest corruption probe.
You started well but ended badly.

Who is suffering from Messiah complex between ibo and Tinubu?

It's the ibos that erroneously believe obi has all the answers to Nigeria's problems and feel he's coming to save them like a magician

1 Like

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:59am On May 08, 2023
plaindealer:

I knew it...

Sadly enough during the sentencing, the judge said this corrupt man logged over 400,000 pounds into his UK bank account in less than 5 months.

Unfortunately for him, na inside cold hard concrete prison go be his home for 10 long years instead of his ill-gotten mansions.

Shut up!!! Thiefnubuu is a bigger thief.
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by tuborme: 9:00am On May 08, 2023
Yam eater of that year. I love the Igbos… they don’t celebrate political thieves. They beat the hell out of him in Germany that year

4 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Biksy200: 9:01am On May 08, 2023
That means Tinubu and his son should also be investigated by the UK government. Recently their fraudulently acquired properties in the UK was exposed so I don't see why the criminal Tinubu and his family should escape this.

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by obembet(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2023
rinzaugustine:
I believe they should be investigating the mandate thief’s children for the job they are doing that gave them millions of pounds to buy properties recovered from corruption cases

Don't worry FBI will come and conduct another election for u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by EdiskyHarry: 9:05am On May 08, 2023
Please you people should let this man rest.
Make him chill with him strong beans,
If God bless ham make like 4 gays dey dy same prison room with ham wia go dey tear ham yanch every 5 hours.
This should be a lesson to all politicians and African leaders out there.

1 Like

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Exc2000: 9:06am On May 08, 2023
Criminal British would take over all of Ekweremadu's asset and make it theirs
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by erico2k2(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2023
plaindealer:

I knew it...

Sadly enough during the sentencing, the judge said this corrupt man logged over 400,000 pounds into his UK bank account in less than 5 months.

Unfortunately for him, na inside cold hard concrete prison go be his home for 10 long years instead of his ill-gotten mansions.

ANd E his money lost, cos it will go into victim compensation scheme.
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Enemyofpeace: 9:07am On May 08, 2023
Our Heavenly Father, you allowed this to happen to Ike Ekweremadu, please do it again to all other politicians that made Nigeria to be what it is today in Jesus name I pray, amen.

4 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by leisuretym: 9:09am On May 08, 2023
Aufbauh:
He has this kind of stupendous wealth and he's just paying a paltry sum of #4.5m for a kidney. Something an ordinary person pays between #8-15m for kidney.

Greed, insensitivity and tendency for sharp practices were the karma that hunted Ekweremadu down.

Clearance sales Price, I read somewhere the boy got only 270k, the middleman follow put ekeremadu in this mess, because if he was given 3.5m out of the 4.5m as a traffic hawker, he will likely have other plan than trying to remain in the UK by sending 3 people to jail .

The boy is very smart,
He’s a victim of Nigerian politicians, now used the rope one of them wanted to use to kill him to safe himself

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Lukuluku69(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2023
plaindealer:

I knew it...

And could only offer #4.5m (Naira) for someone who could give a Kidney for his ailing Daughter. Just a little over £5,000.

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2023
Upton:
The should investigate politicians and their children. Shey it’s a politician’s son that bought a mansion in London worth $11m? Same person that some people consider their saviour. The house was even centre of Nigeria’s biggest corruption probe.
politicians is the greatest fraudster and their watchdogs efcc whom are toothless to politicians

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by blowjohn(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2023
Hmm.
This revelation makes me have a rethink of the whole issue and a while new view about the man ekweremadu.

It's like he didn't want to spend money legally to get kidney at normal price for his daughter

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by villa9555: 9:20am On May 08, 2023
All Nigeria politicians are Extremely Wicked they don’t deserve pity wen found guilty of a crime
10 years jail terms to Ike is Fair — He finds pleasure in saving his daughter life because he has acquired Stupendous Wealth and properties for her with the Intensives and Palliatives sent from Foreign Bodies— this Cankerworms hide all— wat a wicked act

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Ombudsman1: 9:26am On May 08, 2023
WHEN YOUR CREATOR "FILLS YOUR CUP", THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO SAVE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2023
corruption everywhere in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Gooddayss: 9:36am On May 08, 2023
Nice
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Nobody: 9:38am On May 08, 2023
UK harbour criminal African politicians than US.That is why corrupt politicians visit buys properties in the country more than the US.They are now forging passport of French speaking African countries in other to have unrestricted access to France and purchase properties there

3 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by SmartyPants(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2023
Upton:

I keep wondering, how is this particular fact relevant? The house was subject to an investigation, based on corruption claims against its owner. The probe has subsided. Why should any other person not buy it?

Even if it had been seized, the government would simply have auctioned it off to a buyer. So why is this an issue?
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by AfonjaConehead: 9:48am On May 08, 2023
Coneheaded structures are very excited at the mention of the word "Harvest" grin

They can mine,hunt and of course,harvest someone's head in a twinkle twinkle of an eye Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa grin grin grin grin
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by windvane(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Assets worth £6m only?? grin

That is to say he's even considerate in his thievery or your a wacky investigator tongue

You know see people like BAT, Atiku, Buharis children, and other unscrupulous legislators looting this country dry?? undecided
asset worth more than....that means minimum of 6m
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by traihit: 9:50am On May 08, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Why not just write a petition against Seyi Tinubu instead of ranting on SM that is just a waste of time

Seyi Tinubu is the son of a popular Nigerian political godfather and a soon-to-be president. So allow whoever is ranting to rant in peace because this is about Nigeria and not Tinubu's household.

You remember the goat and yam theory of Jonathan? Nigerians are not stupid people!

1 Like

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by CarlosTheJackal: 9:53am On May 08, 2023
plaindealer:

I knew it...

I am happy with what happened to Ekweremadu and I want you to join hands with me in writing same corrupt investigation should be done on Tinubu and Seyi for buying millions of pounds UK property
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Chekwume16(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2023
Thy are all corrupt. Including tinubu, buhari, obi, atiku and all the politicians in Nigeria. They are all criminals. We are only praying for a more humane criminal among them

2 Likes

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by WorldRichest: 10:00am On May 08, 2023
Upton:

We have disgraced and humiliated your savior, so go and rest before hypertension kills you
Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by WorldRichest: 10:01am On May 08, 2023
rinzaugustine:
I believe they should be investigating the mandate thief’s children for the job they are doing that gave them millions of pounds to buy properties recovered from corruption cases

Manhood thief ni. Somebody that went to US court and came out smiling. That’s Jagaban Borgu Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot by Jungpablo: 10:19am On May 08, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Assets worth £6m only?? grin

That is to say he's even considerate in his thievery or your a wacky investigator tongue

You know see people like BAT, Atiku, Buharis children, and other unscrupulous legislators looting this country dry?? undecided
only in the UK sir, we all know he has in other countries stop forming I too know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke / CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.