Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) (30168 Views)

18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2023
Na fight Dem fight no b drug Dem push
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2023
Everything you worked for in this life is finished because you chose to be a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is why I disengaged myself from street fights a long time ago due to the nature of it, infact I no dey even follow person talk again cuz people no longer use their fist to settle but would rather rely on weapons, even small pikin fit off you just because he carry weapon, if your own too much na to act a fool then later send men make them come drill you wotowoto.

Na self defense, if he get better lawyer wey know wetin time dey talk he go get lighter sentence.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Peterpanny: 10:47am On May 08, 2023
Draslo:
I've never understood people fighting to kill. Just knock them the Bleep out. Most Nigerians will never face a confrontation with fists. They will be looking for weapons up and down. Spits
u never see where them give person just small blow the person go die at the spot.
Day play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by hammerT: 10:47am On May 08, 2023
THE ONLY TIME I WILL SUPPORT, MOB BURNING IS ON THIS OCCASSION.

IF YOU KILL PERSON, THEY SHOULD KILL YOU.

ANY OTHER TIME, IS NOT ACCEPTED, WHEN WE CAN REPLACE WHAT THEY PERSON HAVE STOLEN AND STILL JAIL THEM.

LIFE CANNOT BE REPLACED, E NO GET DUPLICATE.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Arabk25: 10:47am On May 08, 2023
Why they come they cover him face nah
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by onuman: 10:49am On May 08, 2023
lekkicctv:
#SecurityMonday

The strong man is the one who controls himself when he gets angry.

So, never reply when you’re angry (Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise)

Gbam. The weak person easily takes to fighting instead of arguing it out with the opponent.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444483/man-stabs-another-death-quarrel-lagos-photo/

Kilo kan aye...

Anybody bearing Muslim name.. Avoid them
Avoid them
Avoid them,

They are belligerent easily provoked and ready to fight with weapon, Qudus pick up weapon first and later become the deceased

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by WorldRichest: 10:51am On May 08, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Tinubu's Lagos

Yes, where your parents are praying to be
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by WorldRichest: 10:52am On May 08, 2023
mosesjay:
Yoruba Muslims

No. Nah Igbo traditionalist
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Arabk25: 10:52am On May 08, 2023
He acted on self defence.
Could he have stayed and watch the guy kill him?
Question begging for answer
A good lawyer will set him free

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by WorldRichest: 10:53am On May 08, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Quadril stabbed Qudus to death! shocked shocked
Okay, nothing concern me for the matter. Na dem. Na slammers things. I'm just minding my business as a focused girl from Ondo State.

Even your parents will be disappointed in this nonsense you posted
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by WorldRichest: 10:54am On May 08, 2023
Arabk25:
He acted on self defence.
Could he have stayed and watch the guy kill him?
Question begging for answer
A good lawyer will set him free

He will be free if his parents get him a good lawyer
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Azuist(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2023
Quadril stabs Qudus to death during a Quarrel. It's alright

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Lorddominic(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2023
See them...APC people

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Khallicopyro: 11:01am On May 08, 2023
With a good lawyer he can walk free. It's called self defence...
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by snipernigga(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2023
Self defense is recognized by law
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Harmattan123(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2023
kestolove95:
This one na two fighting wit both having the intention to kill ND one came out victorious....free him and bury the dead
Self defense
First to kill

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2023
And it didn't happen in the UK or America. undecided
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by Royalty83(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Tinubu's Lagos

Its no official, You are a low life
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by WorkerBoy: 11:19am On May 08, 2023
People weh get duplicate life🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by kay29000(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2023
Draslo:
I've never understood people fighting to kill. Just knock them the Bleep out. Most Nigerians will never face a confrontation with fists. They will be looking for weapons up and down. Spits

I also don't understand that mentality too. Fight with your fists, head, knees...but why would you think of actually killing your opponent with a deadly weapon

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by LordErrk: 11:26am On May 08, 2023
This is self defence. You can't chuk me knife and expect me to turn the other cheek make you finish the job na grin
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by uuzba(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2023
kay29000:

I also don't understand that mentality too. Fight with your fists, head, knees...but why would you think of actually killing your opponent with a deadly weapon
simply put, you don't want your opponent to exist anymore.
If you only knock him out, he still exist and can come back tomorrow.
But if dead, that's the end. He will never disturb you again.

Pray for the grace NEVER to reason this way in a fight.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by iamoyindamola(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2023
Self defense if you have a good lawyer
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by cezarman(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2023
Two agbero fighting.

Nothing to see here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2023
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by iHart(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2023
jumper524:
He would definitely face a lighter punishment if the deceased was the first person to bring out a weapon and attack.
not when he stabbed him three times
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) by kcowen(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2023
kestolove95:
This one na two fighting wit both having the intention to kill ND one came out victorious....free him and bury the dead
You no sabi fight you Went and carry weapon,what happens to fist ?knocking your opponent out with a blow
I swear if we are fighting and you pick weapon to harm me I see it as attempt to kill me,I will pick that weapon and do the same to you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Storm Brothel In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Over 10 Female Students Arrested / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo / Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.