Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,961 members, 7,931,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) (59420 Views)

Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal / Tribunal begins hearing on Atiku’s petition against Buhari Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by papagiddy(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2023
I knew Adeleke will win...it's like he is God's favorite... even when pastor Adeboye prayed for him and anointed him.....congratulations ... With this Judgment in osun state about BIVAS nonsense, Obi will be defeated....congratulations to Tinubu....obi just labour in Vain...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by kpompey: 8:41pm On May 09, 2023
God1000:
Nigeria's future is about to be decided
confused ipob.Igbo wants to Obi, Nigerians wants Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by kpompey: 8:42pm On May 09, 2023
Infobase101:
May God arrest their hearts, to learn to put the future and interest of the nation above all personal and selfish interest.

A new Nigeria is possible!!!
Sure through Bola Ahmed Tinubu.We have hope

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by kpompey: 8:45pm On May 09, 2023
TUTU147:
Nigeria never mature to overturned presidential election,it will take many years to achieve that.The truth is that all the parties know that the election was not free and fair.i just hope our judiciary can make things right.
Not free and fair, but only a fool will claim his mandate was stolen, when it was clear that Tinubu man is more acceptable to Nigerians than him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by kpompey: 8:50pm On May 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

It's not about emotion but facts that are verifiable.
Not through a pathological liar like Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Otuegbe: 8:03am On May 10, 2023
kpompey:

Not free and fair, but only a fool will claim his mandate was stolen, when it was clear that Tinubu man is more acceptable to Nigerians than him
and he lost Abuja and Lagos where we have almost equal tribe representation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by optimusprime2(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2023
kpompey:

You are right sir!

My brother the whole of Rivers State voted for Tinubu, infact nobody voted for Obi at all ... all of a sudden we are seeing magic on IREV that Obi won by over 70% in Rivers State...How?

Bro the same thing happened in Benue state and Bauchi and Akwa Ibom state ... nobody even knows Peter Obi at all ... all of a Sudden on IREV it shows Peter Obi won.

When we in Nigeria all voted for APC and Tinubu... can you imagine.

The truth is Nigerian youth were 100% behind Tinubu... Tinubu was actively engaged in discussing his national plan by granting interviews nation wide to the Youth snd common man.

We heard his vision on Power generation, security, job creation, industrial innovation etc

So you are right!

Disclaimer
For those of you who love Agbado, Interprete this at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Ofunaofu: 9:54am On May 10, 2023
kpompey:

Not free and fair, but only a fool will claim his mandate was stolen, when it was clear that Tinubu man is more acceptable to Nigerians you than him

Fixed
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Ofunaofu: 9:57am On May 10, 2023
papagiddy:
I knew Adeleke will win...it's like he is God's favorite... even when pastor Adeboye prayed for him and anointed him.....congratulations ... With this Judgment in osun state about BIVAS nonsense, Obi will be defeated....congratulations to Tinubu....obi just labour in Vain...

Have you seen the details of the judgement

How did you come to the conclusion that the judgement made a nonsense of BVAS

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by kpompey: 12:55pm On May 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Fixed
it is clear if Atiku stepped down and Obi challenged Tinubu in a rerun, Obi will only win his biafran shithole, Benin, Nasarawa and Rivers. In every other state, Obi won't have two third. So, who is more acceptable to Nigerians. In fact, that Lagos, he won't surpass Atiku record because Yoruba kids voted under the influence of their god of men who sees people like Oyedepo as mentor. Now, it is clear to all that Peter Obi is igbo agenda and in him lies their Biafran plan.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Ofunaofu: 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
kpompey:

it is clear if Atiku stepped down and Obi challenged Tinubu in a rerun, Obi will only win his biafran shithole, Benin, Nasarawa and Rivers. In every other state, Obi won't have two third. So, who is more acceptable to Nigerians. In fact, that Lagos, he won't surpass Atiku record because Yoruba kids voted under the influence of their god of men who sees people like Oyedepo as mentor. Now, it is clear to all that Peter Obi is igbo agenda and in him lies their Biafran plan.

Why would Atiku step down

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by kpompey: 1:37pm On May 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why would Atiku step down
it is only an assumption because Atiku won't step down and their can be no rerun.Tinubu is the president for the next 8 years.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by jibs4lv(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2023
The senseless ones keep looking for their manhood 😂
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Obaaderemi2: 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
optimusprime2:

You are right sir!

My brother the whole of Rivers State voted for Tinubu, infact nobody voted for Obi at all ... all of a sudden we are seeing magic on IREV that Obi won by over 70% in Rivers State...How?

Bro the same thing happened in Benue state and Bauchi and Akwa Ibom state ... nobody even knows Peter Obi at all ... all of a Sudden on IREV it shows Peter Obi won.

The truth is Nigerian youth were 100% behind Tinubu... Tinubu was actively engaged in discussing his national plan by granting interviews nation wide to the Youth snd common man.

We heard his vision on Power generation, security, job creation, industrial innovation etc

So you are right!

Disclaimer
Interprete this at your own peril.
Forget it. Obi lost.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by optimusprime2(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Forget it. Obi lost.
Remember this, Tinubu won
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Obaaderemi2: 4:48pm On May 10, 2023
optimusprime2:
Remember this, Tinubu won
Remember that too. tongue
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Oyemarnik: 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
*Are you tired of paying Graphic designers to do your design Or are you looking for a side hustle that will pay you like 100k monthly.*

*Then join this free Smartphone Graphic Design Class, to be a Professional Graphic designer.*

Click the link below to join👇 👇👇
https:///HQ1CiOn9L867SVBj1rD2BJ

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Toks2008(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2023
optimusprime2:

You are right sir!

So you are right!

Disclaimer
Interprete this at your own peril.

Its been a long time I see a deluded post such as this.

Like seriously! Nigerian youths behind Tinubu...

You must be from Mars

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by mainman7(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2023
shocked See the latest!
How the final Judgement would be decided and delivered:
https://www.nairaland.com/7684985/real-evidence-really-won-presidencial#123064628

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by optimusprime2(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2023
Toks2008:

You must be from Mars

Boss, at the end of that post there was a disclaimer.

If you Read the disclaimer closely... Then you'd get the sarcasm. Infact the sarcasm was easy to see, because Tinubu was the only candidate that successfully avoided all presidential debates, basically his only declaration for running as president was "Emi lokan", it really shocks me how a few people believe someone would perform better when he literally could not convey his national vision & plan in person.

Tinubu & APC will be shocked@the end when legal disclaimers make them return an illegality...

Just like the disclaimer@the end of my sarcastic post.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2023
optimusprime2:

Boss, at the end of that post there was a disclaimer.

If you Read the disclaimer closely... Then you'd get the sarcasm. Infact the sarcasm was easy to see, because Tinubu was the only candidate that successfully avoided all presidential debates, basically his only declaration for running as president was "Emi lokan", it really shocks me how a few people believe someone would perform better when he literally could not convey his national vision & plan in person.

Tinubu & APC will be shocked@the end when legal disclaimers make them return an illegality...

Just like the disclaimer@the end of my sarcastic post.

Oh I see... Cos fear catch me. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Obi4Ever: 11:44am On May 11, 2023
pxray for nigeria
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8WsM-Ok6wE
Following the motion for withdrawal by the Action Alliance and her Candidate, Solomon David Okanigbuan against INEC, Tinubu, APC and Hamza Al-Mustapha, the tribunal will be saddled with the responsibility of dismissing same first before sitting on the four (4) Petitions listed in no order of importance.

1. Action People's Party v. Bola Tinubu, APC & INEC (CA/PEPC/02/2023)

2. Peter Gregory Obi & LP v. INEC, Tinubu, APC & Kassim Shettima (CA/PEPC/03/2023)

3. Allied People's Movement v. INEC, APC, Tinubu, Shettima & Kabiru Masari (CA/PEPC/04/2023)

4. Atiku Abubakar & PDP v. Bola Tinubu, APC & INEC (CA/PEPC/05/2023)

The President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Monica Bol'nan Dongban-Mensem is expected to name the 5-man panel to preside over the petitions.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by BigBenSocials(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2023
Im buying WhatsApp account
Dm if you are selling
My number is my signature
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by concho(m): 12:11am On May 13, 2023
Toks2008:

You must be from Mars
This one stop for primary 4B
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by functions01: 12:02pm On May 13, 2023
A photo booth is a machine or an enclosed space designed for capturing photographs of individuals or groups of people. Photo booths have been around for over a century, and have evolved from simple, https://www.functions.sg/cheap-photobooth-singapore/ black and white instant photo machines to sophisticated, digital systems that can produce high-quality prints and even digital copies of the images taken.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Bridget95(f): 3:20pm On May 13, 2023
Jemex003:

I guess you don't know meaning of Asiwaju.
- Ashi - wajuru- onu
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by artbyafolabi: 4:55pm On May 13, 2023
Hello fellow nairalanders Kindly vote 🗳 me @artbayfolabi on instagram to help me WIN the Mikano #dreamCar

My entry is the hand painted Ai art with a moving car inside the painting
HOW TO VOTE
Step 1
🔴Click on the link below to like and comment
🔴 follow @mikanomotors
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr_WwTioy6B/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Step 2 (the most important part of the voting)
🔴Click the link and sign in with your G-mail
🔴Vote @artbyafolabi

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxKkox5L0w07O7vsQnpVPtmn_r7N7tXLuux0visBP5HlquqQ/viewform

🔴type your instagram name
🔴click SUBMIT

Thank you God bless you

@lalasticlala

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by AntiTerrorist: 9:56pm On May 13, 2023
It may interest you to know that it's only APC/Tinubu that opposed the application by LP and PDP for a live telecast of the presidential tribunal proceedings to Nigerians. Are they hiding something?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Dicado: 4:03pm On May 14, 2023
Ormo, them don settle Action Alliance them. Maybe na ordinary two contracts promise them carry settle them. Naija! What is the way forward?
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8WsM-Ok6wE
Following the motion for withdrawal by the Action Alliance and her Candidate, Solomon David Okanigbuan against INEC, Tinubu, APC and Hamza Al-Mustapha, the tribunal will be saddled with the responsibility of dismissing same first before sitting on the four (4) Petitions listed in no order of importance.

1. Action People's Party v. Bola Tinubu, APC & INEC (CA/PEPC/02/2023)

2. Peter Gregory Obi & LP v. INEC, Tinubu, APC & Kassim Shettima (CA/PEPC/03/2023)

3. Allied People's Movement v. INEC, APC, Tinubu, Shettima & Kabiru Masari (CA/PEPC/04/2023)

4. Atiku Abubakar & PDP v. Bola Tinubu, APC & INEC (CA/PEPC/05/2023)

The President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Monica Bol'nan Dongban-Mensem is expected to name the 5-man panel to preside over the petitions.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Dicado: 4:07pm On May 14, 2023
springer:
Lawyers
ormo, them don collect bribes in billions finish. Na the gullibles no go understand say this thing no dey go anywhere. If I dey lie, just watch as them go dey postpone until Tinubu becomes President then it's too late. I think the right word for "lawyers" is "liars"
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by garlik: 7:46pm On May 14, 2023
May God help this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.