Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) (54458 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2023
jaxxy:

So Beating ur wife makes u a man? why didn't he beat his 16 year boy?
The boy is his blood but the woman isn't.... Blood is thicker than water bro
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2023
Free him, he was protecting his mom. Why do men beat their wives undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:

The boy is his blood but the woman isn't.... Blood is thicker than water bro

Blood is who cares for u no matter what. U never see blood wey show u pepper.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by spiceadole: 6:24pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
A wise Child never picks sides in his parents fight.
just try separating them dazzol.

True...
I learnt this as an adult
My parents used to fight a lot.
My dad was brutal.
They separated at some point and I took my mother in.
Did everything for her,including a shop to keep her busy.
Rented and furnished an apartment for her.
After about 5 years away from her husband,she abandoned the house and the shop..and returned to the man.
I became the bad person who wanted to destroy her marriage.
I eventually relocated overseas.
He has since resumed beating her...She dares not call me to tell me about it.lol.

She now bears it silently.
Anyday,she is murdered...she will buried

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by spiceadole: 6:35pm On May 08, 2023
qtguru:

And if the Dad beats the boy for separating and keeps hitting the mom ? What happens ?

Ignore them.
They are adults .They will be alright, eventually
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Neyopumpin13: 6:43pm On May 08, 2023
qtguru:

And if the Dad beats the boy for separating and keeps hitting the mom ? What happens ?
I will continue begging him,l can't look at my dad face due to fairness,I could remember vividly those days when my mom tried to give me dad unnecessary pressure my senior sister and brother always warned my mom pls allowed this man to concentrate and mom will said that you guys always back your dad no problem that is the end .
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by KEPLER79OOU(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2023
So unfortunate Monday was one of our PTA teacher he was not known for been violent,it is only God that knows what really cause the fight.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2023
So a teenager can't defend his mother in peace, again.The judicial system is fast on this one,but have never for once arrested and prosecuted even one of the Fulani vampires murdering people in droves.
Buhari administration is the worst calamity that befell Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by CartelKenneth: 7:00pm On May 08, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
The father should have poured on the floor rather than giving birth to his killer

Nawa o
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Banhammy717: 7:03pm On May 08, 2023
Ọmọ ale
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by qtguru(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2023
Neyopumpin13:
I will continue begging him,l can't look at my dad face due to fairness,I could remember vividly those days when my mom tried to give me dad unnecessary pressure my senior sister and brother always warned my mom pls allowed this man to concentrate and mom will said that you guys always back your dad no problem that is the end .

I see what you mean.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 7:58pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:

Child psychology won't support this argument.
Read up Oedipus Rex and Oedipus complex.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 7:59pm On May 08, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
mummy's boy

sad
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Karnice600: 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:

You ve not had such experience. It's easy to say this.
Kids who've watched their Dad beat up their mum for slight reasons tend to take sides with the weaker person. If you hit a child's mum and she cries out in pain, you'll be stirring up some disastrous emotions that could damage the kid's sense of well-being there or later in the future. He could become a demon instantly.
I had a heated argument with a neighbor before I got married and he didn't care his kids were watching, he hit me on the chest severally and each time I want to return the favor I saw the kids look. The daughter was already crying. I left him and walked away for the kids sake. That family later became close to me because the kids were naturally drawn to me. They'll keep telling me how their dad was a bully and I'll talk them off such thinking.
If you haven't been there, you may not understand.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by riczy(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2023
Igebere TV, all u av to offer is negative news, bad news, Tuehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Karnice600: 8:24pm On May 08, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Child psychology won't support this argument.
Read up Oedipus Rex and Oedipus complex.

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by caandi: 8:44pm On May 08, 2023
Some men are cowards!!! Tueh
You can’t fight your fellow man, can’t even defend yourself against a teenager but can wrestle with a woman?
If you’re a man and you have a male child be careful how you beat/fight your wife in front of the male child
If not one day you must collect!
And the worse is that this male child will probably grow up too also inflict vawulence on his wife too when angered
It’s a blood line thingy

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2023
post=123005675:

May God not give us the child that will end up killing the parent.

May you not be useless and irresponsible to beat your wife in the presence of your children
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:38pm On May 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Utter rubbish.

Rubbish no be small
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by papapchi(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2023
Anyone can quote me anywhere, if you run a DNA text on that boy, the dead man is not his father.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Powerfly(f): 11:02am On May 09, 2023
I'll do the same thing sorry...instead if watching my mother die after helplessly witnessing her being beaten for years...
I sat myself down and reminded myself that my mum was the only Original family I had, she's the meekest you'll find.
Well after my mum left his sorry ass...he decided to be violent, came ok me night and tore our net and started beating his son (my junior step bro) that he insulted him.. my lil bro has anger problems....a typical cancer guy.
I was too surprised at his actions to disgrace us in the night.
I sent him a warning message that should that repeat itself in my mum's premises.... he'll see a beast in me...that my mum is all I've got, if he feels like his kids are not respecting him, he should step up and be more responsible or he comes and takes them to stay with him instead of causing violent drama. I Shaun am as inspector wey him be, clear am say since I get am as step dad I never see any use at all.... Say make him park well... because even me my head no correct. The nigga never do anyhow.
I hate irresponsible people regardless of their f,*king gender. undecided
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by respect80(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2023
Seagodess:
I have nothing to say, the boy eyes have seen shege banza..
Including kowe
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:54pm On May 09, 2023
Because his mom has poisoned his mind over the years against his father. He will spend the rest of his life in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) / Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.