Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,529 members, 7,937,510 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls (1870 Views)

Drone Shots Of Barrister Natasha Akpoti victory rally In Okehi Lg(pics, vid) / Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by 9jahotblog: 10:40am On May 08, 2023
The Amazon : Sen Dino Melaye and Barr Natasha Uduagan brainstorm ahead

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Kogites deserves better, Dino Melaye is the real deal

May God grant him victory, fight his fight to the end, 🙏🙏🙏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by 9jahotblog: 10:41am On May 08, 2023
Pictures of Senator Dino with the Pdp leaders in Kogi State, Barrister Natasha Akpoti is in attendance too

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by 9jahotblog: 10:45am On May 08, 2023
Really Ebira people from kogi central will cast their votes for the People’s incoming governor, Senator Dino melaye of Pdp. Dino melaye is the people’s choice.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by AntiChristian: 11:16am On May 08, 2023
Kogi no get many sane people in politics?

Dino!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 11:30am On May 08, 2023
What I see so far in Kogi State is that Kogi State Pdp are much united indivisible. Kogi State Pdp will win the poll for Senator Dino melaye of Pdp come November 11th governorship poll
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by TheSuperX(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2023
press9jatv:
What I see so far in Kogi State is that Kogi State Pdp are much united indivisible. Kogi State Pdp will win the poll for Senator Dino melaye of Pdp come November 11th governorship poll
Yeye Bello is there to rig it
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 12:26pm On May 08, 2023
TheSuperX:
Yeye Bello is there to rig it
And the good people of Kogi State are much ready and prepared to stop Yahaya bello rigging machines and machinery’s. November 11th governorship poll must obey.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by yarimo(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2023
Dead on arrival
1000 DINO MILAYE
1000 natasha can't defeat APC in any election in kogi state.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by Boomkalakuta: 12:48pm On May 08, 2023
That is politics without bitterness

Not ronu terrorists

Slamming their heads for a cocaine sniffing vagabond called Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by Boomkalakuta: 12:48pm On May 08, 2023
yarimo:
Dead on arrival
1000 DINO MILAYE

An example of a ronu accommodating landlord
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by kokoA(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2023
I low-key want Dino to win sha.. Fine girls of Kogi origin will enjoy his reign. grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by Boomkalakuta: 12:52pm On May 08, 2023
kokoA:
I low-key want Dino to win sha.. Fine girls of Kogi origin will enjoy his reign. grin

Dino go win

But I want make him kpansh Natasha

My reasoning sand dey my brain 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 12:54pm On May 08, 2023
yarimo:
Dead on arrival
1000 DINO MILAYE
all the Kogi youths in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State are angry and vexing against Yahaya Bello choice. They all vowed to votes against yahaya bello choice Ododo. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Dino melaye has been tested and trusted too.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by yarimo(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2023
press9jatv:
all the Kogi youths in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State are angry and vexing against Yahaya Bello choice. They all vowed to votes against yahaya bello choice Ododo. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Dino melaye has been tested and trusted too.
MILAYE is people's choice in nairaland not in kogi state grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 1:01pm On May 08, 2023
yarimo:
MILAYE is people's choice in nairaland not in kogi state grin grin grin
Yarimo avoid me here, Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State. Already ward to ward campaign have fully started. People are angry at Yahaya Bello. The grassroots APC leaders are angry at yahaya bello choice too.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2023
press9jatv:
Yarimo avoid me here, Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State. Already ward to ward campaign have fully started. People are angry at Yahaya Bello. The grassroots APC leaders are angry at yahaya bello choice too.
Nobody is angry with yahaya bello choice, don't fool yourself in online narrations
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by helinues: 1:03pm On May 08, 2023
Their 43 can't match the ruthless Yahaya Bello

grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by OneCandleAway(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2023
press9jatv:
And the good people of Kogi State are much ready and prepared to stop Yahaya bello rigging machines and machinery’s. November 11th governorship poll must obey.

They really tried for Natasha by filling the potholes, despite that I don't think she won.

Bello is insane when it comes to rigging, he will bring new format that is unheard off
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by OneCandleAway(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2023
9jahotblog:
Pictures of Senator Dino with the Pdp leaders in Kogi State, Barrister Natasha Akpoti is in attendance too

I'm sure 80% of the people in this picture live in Abuja. They only come to kogi for short stay and go back to abuja same day or next
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

They really tried for Natasha by filling the potholes, despite that I don't think she won.

Bello is insane when it comes to rigging, he will bring new format that is unheard off
the new format bello is bringing will be floored by the good people of Kogi State. Infact in Ebira land where the governorship candidate of APC and yahaya bello hailed from, Pdp will get more than 25% voting strength. Pdp will win massively in Kogi Central Senatorial district. The people are tired of yahaya bello anti people’s policies in governance. Yahaya bello destroyed Kogi State no be small.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 1:20pm On May 08, 2023
yarimo:
Nobody is angry with yahaya bello choice, don't fool yourself in online narrations
I don hear you, campaign have started already. Yahaya bello and his stooge are goners
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 1:22pm On May 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

barrister Natasha Akpoti really won the Kogi central senatorial district poll . Infact the case is in the tribunal as I speak. People are monitoring the tribunal process sitting on barrister Natasha Akpoti case.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 1:23pm On May 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm sure 80% of the people in this picture live in Abuja. They only come to kogi for short stay and go back to abuja same day or next
😂 they all reside in Kogi State. Stop the delusion.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by OneCandleAway(f): 1:29pm On May 08, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 they all reside in Kogi State. Stop the delusion.

Natasha lives in abuja, Dino lives in abuja, even bello governs from Abuja.

No one with some change will want to stay in kogi, they'll rather live in abuja. Abuja to lokoja isn't it 2 hours.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by press9jatv: 1:43pm On May 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Natasha lives in abuja, Dino lives in abuja, even bello governs from Abuja.

No one with some change will want to stay in kogi, they'll rather live in abuja. Abuja to lokoja isn't it 2 hours.
I don hear with this your insinuation. All of them have houses in their various country homes in Kogi State. The good people of Kogi State are against yahaya bello choice
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls by kokoA(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Dino go win

But I want make him kpansh Natasha

My reasoning sand dey my brain 🤣🤣🤣
She is Dino's spec sha but older .. Babes wey Baba dey carry dey clean pass mamiwater o.. I ve met him three times in Abj. Mehn! Dino get taste.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu / The Nigeria Air Force / Obasanjo Says He Pity Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.