Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Portable AKA Zazu Zeh Runs M@d As His New Car Got On Fîre And Pushed Down To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable AKA Zazu Zeh Runs M@d As His New Car Got On Fîre And Pushed Down To Me (369 Views)

Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable AKA Zazu Zeh Runs M@d As His New Car Got On Fîre And Pushed Down To Me by Nelsonfresh: 3:03pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Portable AKA Zazu Zeh Runs M@d As His New Car Got On Fîre And Pushed Down To Me by Nelsonfresh: 3:04pm On May 08, 2023
People can lie like mad
ALL THIS FAKE BLOGGERS
Re: Portable AKA Zazu Zeh Runs M@d As His New Car Got On Fîre And Pushed Down To Me by Nelsonfresh: 3:05pm On May 08, 2023
Bro try oooo we only need the truth to subscribe to you channel
Thanks for the video

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Appointed As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child / Portable Reveal How Tinubu And APC Rip Him / “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.