Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu (11930 Views)

Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us / Chuks Ibegbu Tells Tinubu, Atiku Not To Contest Due To Age / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Benekkk: 8:39pm On May 08, 2023
The rot has set in too deep. It won’t still work, sorry.
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by doctorbabs(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2023
Let politicians in your region do that not in our country
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by ayo2008: 9:24pm On May 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD

The gods have been compromised.
It is foolishness to recommend such .

Learnt Bola Ige was buried in a traditional way...what happened to the culprits... Abegi

Let them sure by the Holy bible...no sinner will go unpublished is just a matter of time
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by tiger28: 9:29pm On May 08, 2023
Seeee HOW an ELDER of a region is speaking

Am not surprised, judging by the Childish statements made by Ohanaeze and co......you would think that some of their statements are written by a primary schooler.

HOW can we THEN be mad at their UNTRAINED Youths?
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Shegunsmart(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Kay25(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2023
If it was obi would he have said that?
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by GetSenseNow: 12:09am On May 09, 2023
Afamed:
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical shock

Ohaneze branch of IPOB/ Labour party have not recovered from their defeat
What concerns this rubbish you just spewed with what the man said? Why do you guys rush to post bullshit on threads just for Likes?
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by GUNITGuy: 12:43am On May 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
They go behave sharperly
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Rayjnr: 12:51am On May 09, 2023
Zedoo:

Everybody in the north is a medicine man. I don’t know any northerner that hasn’t visited a mallam that makes charms atleast once in their life time even for things as little as defecating on someone’s farmland.

Story
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Earthquakes: 1:58am On May 09, 2023
Afamed:
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical shock

Ohaneze branch of IPOB/ Labour party have not recovered from their defeat

So in your mind you have never said anything like this before?
Or is it because it's coming from the people you don't like smiley
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Afamed: 7:42am On May 09, 2023
Earthquakes:

So in your mind you have never said anything like this before?
Or is it because it's coming from the people you don't like smiley

My close friends are from SE. They know my stands , they know my monikers . Those who I have had more Business transactions with are from SE. They remain one of my best friends, however that does not mean I should not call a spade a spade
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Earthquakes: 10:31am On May 09, 2023
Afamed:

My close friends are from SE. They know my stands , they know my monikers . Those who I have had more Business transactions with are from SE. They remain one of my best friends, however that does not mean I should not call a spade a spade

You didn't answer my question, swear with your life you have never had that thought?
And stop lying, you can't live the people and still insult the tribe.
You insult their elders but claimed to love their sons, interesting..
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Afamed: 12:13pm On May 09, 2023
Earthquakes:

You didn't answer my question, swear with your life you have never had that thought?
And stop lying, you can't live the people and still insult the tribe.
You insult their elders but claimed to love their sons, interesting..

You desist simply truth.

I will not further waste my time to engage you
Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by CioAngels(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Long overdue! Those insatiable thieves within the corridors of power must be kept on their toes!
They have just said it and they should be forced to do it and after the the traditional gods swearing, they like, they should the others gods who knows they are hiding under to steal and lie.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu by Earthquakes: 6:54am On May 15, 2023
Afamed:

You desist simply truth.

I will not further waste my time to engage you

Expected, hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit / COVID-19, Ukranian War Might Stop Nigeria From Reaching SDGs In 2030 – UN / Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.