Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

CDHR Election: Giama Emerges As Delta State Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CDHR Election: Giama Emerges As Delta State Chairman (155 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / CDHR: FG's Shoot-On-sight Order Is Useless If Soldiers Do not March Into Forests / Appeal Court Dismisses Ogboru’s Appeal, Upholds Okowa’s Victory As Delta Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CDHR Election: Giama Emerges As Delta State Chairman by samogude(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2023
By Nesisa Ejiro(Warri)

The Committee for the Defence of Human of Rights (CDHR), Delta State branch just conducted its election over the weekend in Warri, in Warri South Local Government of Delta State as Comrade Jonathan Giama emerged Chairman of the body. Others in the executive are: Comrade Eduoso Samuel Eruose(Secretary) and Comrade Ikoko Oghenerukevwe(Treasurer). By this, these crops of executive are to pilot the affairs of the body for the next two years.

Speaking after his victory, Comrade Giama who was re-elected after the expiration of his first tenure said, he was overwhelmed with the conduct of the election as it was free, fair and credible. He promised to do his best as he would not disappoint the organization. He said:” I am glad, I am re-elected and I promise to my best by not disappointing the organization”.

https://bailoutnigeria.com/cdhr-election-giama-emerges-as-delta-state-chairman/

(1) (Reply)

OSEMA Boss, Adejinle Congratulates Gov Ademola Adeleke Over Supreme Court Victor / My 2027 Election Reference Thread / APC Has Ruled For 8years. What Is Their Ideology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.