Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,726 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:05 PM

How I Promote My Posts For Faster Engagement In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Promote My Posts For Faster Engagement In Nigeria (203 Views)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Please, How Do I Promote My Brand Via Instagram Ads / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Promote My Posts For Faster Engagement In Nigeria by UcheKingsley1: 5:07pm On May 08, 2023
Believe me it’s difficult to promote written articles or post to a wider audience than to Nigerians.

Nigerians don’t like to read, especially long reads, they prefer watching videos.

That’s why it’s very good to create multiple content types to be able to reach maximum reach in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

How I Promote My Posts For Faster Engagement In Nigeria

These are few of my strategies that I use to get immediate response to my posts and articles and even get client’s for me to promote their contents.

1) Nairaland Thread/Comment:
Africa’s biggest platform is very promising in promoting written posts because it has good google search potentials, it appears on Google searches when anyone searches something similar to your nairaland posts, your posts appears. It’s SEO long term technique to get audience eyes reading your posts, products offerings and services.

2) Social Groups :
Not just posting to any groups, social groups like Facebook groups, linkedln group, telegram groups, WhatsApp groups and so on has their niche target discussion groups, where your post’s topic are being discussed. It’s good to get fast engagements about your posts on such social groups, make sure you’re bringing value to them from your post.

3) Social Media Pages updates Trending #tag:
Everyone is on social media reading or watching the best next thing or even getting one inspiration or the other for themselves. So post on all social media pages with trending #tags at the bottom of your posts, which would directly get reads, engagements, and traffic back to your website, immediately and in the long run.

4) Paid Ads:
Paid ads is very much a short term traffic strategy. It can also be used for long term when you collect visitors leads and information for remarketing purposes.

It gives your post the instant buzz and engagement it needs. If you need help on these or get your content promoted, let me know in the comment section. Thank you

Uche
Content Promoter

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Wamo.io Account (anyone) / Innovative Lighting Ideas For Hotels And Restaurants / Get These Courses For A Huge Discount This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.