Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,809 members, 7,886,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? (406 Views)

Who Is Nwaamaikpe? / Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You / Nwaamaikpe Finally Got A Day Public Attention He Always Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by Absuchat(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2023
Although very much active on Twitter, over two years now he doesn't comment or pst on nairaland.

Nwaamaikpe was one of the persons that made this forum entertaining with his intelligent comments back then. Matter of fact, he made people like me create account here.

His absence is felt and I hope he can be back before we leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by Krublog(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2023
#BringBackNwa!!!
Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by fidelmarshal199: 6:13pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
Although very much active on Twitter, over two years now he doesn't comment or pst on nairaland.

Nwaamaikpe was one of the persons that made this forum entertaining with his intelligent comments back then. Matter of fact, he made people like me create account here.

What's entertaining bout the uncouth tongue of that dunce?
Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by Jecci(f): 6:29pm On May 08, 2023
What's entertaining about that psycho and sadist. If your own version of entertainment is when people are being talked down on then there is something fundamentally wrong with your sense of humor.
Who derives joy from that sadist talks.... obviously psychos like him.
He should better be gone for good and never show up again on this platform. The stench of his bad behavior is still smelling around.
God forbid we return to the era where nairaland boys thought it was cool to talk down on people all because they were trying to be like that uncouth man.

Anyway why am I surprised if Hitler could have dedicated supporters how much more Nwa..... Likes always attract

You are free to leave the door is wide open nobody is stopping you. One less disciple of uncouthness to deal with it. Please leave
Absuchat:

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by Exc2000: 6:58pm On May 08, 2023
Nairaland mods deliberately kills popular moniker with ridiculously long ban

By the time he is free from a long ban he must have moved on to other platform

I think shorter ban are better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by MatrixReloaded: 7:04pm On May 08, 2023
I'm the new version of the forgone soilder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by didroon43: 7:18pm On May 08, 2023
Lol, wetin be this?
Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 08, 2023
He reminds me of that assassin in no country for old men. Straight forward and blunt!
Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:47pm On May 08, 2023
Over taking IS allowed oga...

Make he gerrat
Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by tommy589(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2023
Very interesting chap
Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by Telegram234(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2023
Ilegendd also is no longer active..
Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by jamesversion: 9:53pm On May 08, 2023
Olasyke:
He reminds me of that assassin in no country for old men. Straight forward and blunt!

You just reminded me of that interesting movie. That movie is a classic.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nwaamaikpe Leave Nairaland? by sageb: 8:48am On May 09, 2023
Absuchat:

I miss that guy
where is Fynestboi, Joagbaje, Ifyalways, Humbledbygrace, Twaci ,etc ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do SMS Service Providers Outperform Email For Customer Communication? / Is Castration A Must For Celibacy? / How Did You See Nigeria @ 53. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.