Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape (35556 Views)

Suspected Bandits Kidnap 40 Farmers In Kaduna; Six Feared Dead / BREAKING: Bandits Gun Down Two Out Of 66 Kaduna Worshippers / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by NairaLux(f): 3:55am On May 09, 2023
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Adebayor124: 4:10am On May 09, 2023
Please and please, let's put our hands together and help the poor man and most especially because of the innocent kids*
*no amount is too small*
*God loves a cheerful giver pls*
*May God bless you abundantly*
*Lets help the kids and their father 🙏🙏🙏🙏*
*Pls that's the father account*

*Account details*

*Account Name*-- IGBORODE ANTHONY

*Account number*:2048551351

*BANK NAME* - KUDA BANK

*Please help the poor man*
*You can either help financially or through prayers*
*I have sent my token to them*
*Help share this post to go viral so the family will be Favored, the bibles says that a hand that giveth shall never lack ,you can volunteer to send them huge amount, its all depends on your capability,non of us will fall as a victim of any kind of accident in Jesus name (AMEN)*

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by juman(m): 4:25am On May 09, 2023
Kai kai.
Nigeria Is hell fire.
Buhari got zero percent on security.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by juman(m): 4:27am On May 09, 2023
The next apc government should sincerely handle the insecurities and keep all of us alive and secure our properties.

Yes it can be done.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by DeGLORIOUS: 4:37am On May 09, 2023
tungamaje:
So the community has no police or any security post to at least confront the bandits before calling for reinforcements? I am saying this because everybody knows that security in that region is volatile
in most cases police don't respond emergency calls. They only comes some hours after incident. That's if you are lucky for your call to be picked up

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:45am On May 09, 2023
Righthussle:
Na Tinubu I dey pity because Na him dem go blame for this one.

Dem go leave dia "mighty man of battle " wey no fit defend people wey dey worship am for him "house" to blame now. Na him dem blame when the same thing happen for Owo.

After dem go gather dey sing " the man of war you are, and a consuming fire you are ".

You mock God , in 7 days God himself will teach you a lesson , you and they that like your comment. That you will learn never to blaspheme

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by coputa(m): 4:54am On May 09, 2023
tungamaje:
So the community has no police or any security post to at least confront the bandits before calling for reinforcements? I am saying this because everybody knows that security in that region is volatile
What is that wicked governor called Hell rufai doing about it.He is the worst governor in Nigeria

.Imagine,he is clamoring for position in this in coming government
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by adecz: 5:09am On May 09, 2023
One of Buhari's enduring legaciesđź‘Žđź‘Žđź‘Ž
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Cassandraloius: 5:27am On May 09, 2023
These so called bandits will die one day.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Brushstrokes20: 5:28am On May 09, 2023
# LIFELESS LEGACIES! undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Iluvmycontr3: 5:39am On May 09, 2023
Omooba77:
Some bandits were reported to have at kidnapped at least 40 worshippers during service at Bege Baptist Church, Madala on Buruku Baringi road in the Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Sunday.

The chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, Kaduna State chapter, Rev. John Hayab, confirmed the incident to newsmen in Kaduna on Monday.

Hayab said the incident happened at about 9:30 am when the worshippers were in the service.

“The worshippers were in the Sunday service in the Church when around 9:30 am they heard gunshots very close to the Church. The gunmen attacked the Church and went away with 40 worshippers,” he said.

He, however, added that 15 of the abducted worshippers escaped, leaving behind 25 others who were at present in the kidnappers’ den.

“Along the way, somehow 15 of the kidnapped persons returned remaining the rest 25 who are presently in captivity without any word from their abductors,” he said.

Hayab added that efforts were being made to contact the abductors on the remaining 25 victims.

“Along the way, somehow 15 of the kidnapped persons returned remaining the rest 25 who are presently in captivity without any word from their abductors,” he said.

Hayab added that efforts were being made to contact the abductors on the remaining 25 victims.

https://punchng.com/bandits-kidnap-40-kaduna-worshippers-during-church-service-15-escape/

Ohh, too bad. The body language of the Kaduna state Gov shows that he's been partial, aiding and abetting.

The FG has been mute.

CAN too has been displaying a kind of lackadaisical attitude.

My father and my God, oh God of mercy. God of justice and vengeance, please protect and guard the Christians in Kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Chochovini: 5:45am On May 09, 2023
The BIG Question is “WHY ALWAYS CHRISTIANS?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by tim1256(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2023
El-Rufai by now should have stopped this his killings and kidnappings of his assumed enemy tribes and religion now

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Bigchristo: 6:01am On May 09, 2023
sreamsense:

And what would have your labour party do different? Is Anambra insecurity of Ipob/esn not worse? Is it APC that is ruling Anambra? It is not everything you open mouth to blame government for, many human beings are naturally wicked even if you give them all comfort of life, they will still commit crime. I s gun related killings every week not happening in USA despite all comfort of life available.
We are talking about adoption of citizens you are here talking about politics making reference to the US, it’s very foolish of you to make such comparisons US gave their citizens right to possess firearms and that’s the reasons for regular shootings, in a country where gun is easier to buy like stick sweets 🍭 do not expect peace. On the other hand Nigerians citizens over the years has been killed kidnapped by Boko Haram and herdsmen in Nigeria soil yet we have security agencies everywhere parading themselves as chiefs what have they done? It’s hard time we start thinking right instead of being deceived by our politicians they don’t actually have our interest at heart, do not play politics with what is going on in the country because it may get to your turn one day and then you will equally feel what others affected by this situations are feeling
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2023
sreamsense:

And what would have your labour party do different? Is Anambra insecurity of Ipob/esn not worse? Is it APC that is ruling Anambra? It is not everything you open mouth to blame government for, many human beings are naturally wicked even if you give them all comfort of life, they will still commit crime. I s gun related killings every week not happening in USA despite all comfort of life available.
so was your point? What is the response of the govt against this bandits?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Chochovini: 6:17am On May 09, 2023
Honestly without mincing words, this is pure religious war fougth with planned agenda.
Otherwise, WHY ALWAYS CHRISTIANS?
Its annoying how Christians are busy playing ignorance, gentility and timidity while their assailance are daily consumming them with utmost impunity and with no plan to stop anytime soon. What a shame!
Gentility plus Timidity minus Ruggedity and Brutality makes you a Nonentity in Captivity.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2023
gimakon2:

When you clearly don't know anything , this is the only gibberish you can utter.
If Christians pick up arms , you think Muslims will stand ? Maybe you haven't heard of the ethnic cleansing going on in central Africa and some other parts of lower Uganda, or the lord's resistance army, I presume. Take your time to read, digest and stop calling Christians fools. They are only being peaceful because of their holy book, remove it, Muslims are lesser demons.

I leave you with one thing , war is not a good thing, but for the record , the world's strongest nations , no one is islamic. Go and figure and stop being less than human in reasoning.
lord resistance army still exist? Joseph Kony
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Chochovini: 6:20am On May 09, 2023
Honestly without mincing words, this is pure religious war fougth with planned agenda.
Otherwise, WHY ALWAYS CHRISTIANS?
Its annoying how Christians are busy playing ignorance, gentility and timidity while their assailance are daily consuming them with utmost impunity and with no plan to stop anytime soon. What a shame!
Gentility plus Timidity minus Ruggedity and Brutality makes you a Nonentity in Captivity.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Jostoman: 6:20am On May 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Inside Church abi. Ok.

MU-MU ticket things will fall further in place if Nigeria's stolen mandate is not retrieved. If you know, you know.

Mods frontpage Material
political kidnaping they just want to divert you people attention away from the court case.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by zionzoe(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2023
Stylz69:
High denomination Naira notes withdrawn from circulation - Banditry and kidnapping ceased .

El- Rufai is crying every other day in the new stations about the cash crunch and how it affects the people he governs

Naira notes released, banditry resumes … El- Rufai goes quiet …

Chief commander of Bokoharam
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by zionzoe(m): 6:24am On May 09, 2023
Righthussle:
Na Tinubu I dey pity because Na him dem go blame for this one.

Dem go leave dia "mighty man of battle " wey no fit defend people wey dey worship am for him "house" to blame now. Na him dem blame when the same thing happen for Owo.

After dem go gather dey sing " the man of war you are, and a consuming fire you are ".

Meanwhile,

Let your head be big praising your Terrorist @llah for a SUCCESSFUL raid.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Jostoman: 6:25am On May 09, 2023
Ransomtheking:
Hmmmm
When will this end
they are trying to give you people something to keep you people busy and take your mind away from the court case.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by DatNiggaDaz: 6:29am On May 09, 2023
Jostoman:
political kidnaping they just want to divert you people attention away from the court case.
Bros, they have failed woefully in that regard

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Poleski: 6:35am On May 09, 2023
It will never be well with the APC and those who support this evil party! El-Rufai is a failed governor. All he does is tag along with his druglord boss lying for him.
I don't understand why these terrorists go after ordinary citizens instead of criminal politicians.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Juju70(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2023
NDA dey Kaduna abi??
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by occfx: 6:46am On May 09, 2023
Omooba77:
Some bandits were reported to have at kidnapped at least 40 worshippers during service at Bege Baptist Church, Madala on Buruku Baringi road in the Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Sunday.

The chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, Kaduna State chapter, Rev. John Hayab, confirmed the incident to newsmen in Kaduna on Monday.

Hayab said the incident happened at about 9:30 am when the worshippers were in the service.

“The worshippers were in the Sunday service in the Church when around 9:30 am they heard gunshots very close to the Church. The gunmen attacked the Church and went away with 40 worshippers,” he said.

He, however, added that 15 of the abducted worshippers escaped, leaving behind 25 others who were at present in the kidnappers’ den.

https://punchng.com/bandits-kidnap-40-kaduna-worshippers-during-church-service-15-escape/

Make one group kidnap muslims from mosque in the east or west, all hell will let lose. All type of python dancing and Tucano jets will bomb citizens with impunity... Well na here we dey
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Ransomtheking(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Ransomtheking
Hmmmm
When will this end

With the current MM presidency, this is just the beginning
You'll be claiming saint,you are part of those that voted for this present government.abeg undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Ransomtheking(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2023
Jostoman:
they are trying to give you people something to keep you people busy and take your mind away from the court case.
So you believe something good gonna come out from the court case, for this zoogeria grin.
All hands on deck
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Uniquekriss(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2023
May they return alive, the siege of the wicked is broken in Jesus name.

I need condemn waste oil in large quantity. Kindly send a message.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by Ransomtheking(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Ransomtheking
Hmmmm
When will this end

With the current MM presidency, this is just the beginning
undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by egoldman(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2023
sreamsense:

This is how APC slaves reason, don't be surprised this guy after posting this. crap will still drink garri and go sleep today.

Though his mserable condition is caused by APC leadership, he would rather defend them than call them out for his own good, tueh.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape by chysam: 6:55am On May 09, 2023
Usema:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You must be an executive beggar to be on nairaland.

Abeg no forget me oo if you get something for here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.